Extremism From The Pro-Abortion Crowd

I am what I am, ask NARAL and NOW if I am pro-choice, and you wouldn't get that as an answer.

Do you honestly believe that NOW and NARAL represent the majority of the pro choice crowd?

Why is this so important to you, are you OCD or something?

The only "OCD" I see here is how you keep harping on how two fringe groups wouldn't consider you pro choice, so that, somehow, means you're not pro choice.

You are pro choice...

Do you honestly believe that NOW and NARAL represent the majority of the pro choice crowd?

The only "OCD" I see here is how you keep harping on how two fringe groups wouldn't consider you pro choice, so that, somehow, means you're not pro choice.

You are pro choice...

They represent the people leading the protests, the politicians, and probably most of the people who consider themselves "pro-choice"

Again, the people who define pro-choice wouldn't consider me that.

#MakeBabiesGreatAgain

Thank you for being a decent human being. There are some disgusting replies on this thread. 👎

It's not surprising though that many guys support abortion. They want to be able to continue their slimy behavior with no repercussions or consequences whatsoever.... which of course would come if they had to actually be a man and take responsibility for the life they helped to create. :dunno:

Hopefully some day they will grow up.

They represent the people leading the protests, the politicians, and probably most of the people who consider themselves "pro-choice"

And, of course, you have data to support that, right?

No, of course not.

I believe only a sliver of a fraction of pro choice people are represented by such groups.

I'm pro choice, just like you, and they sure don't represent us, do they?

Again, the people who define pro-choice wouldn't consider me that.

They don't "define" pro choice. You keep saying that and, every time you do, you look just a little bit more stupid. You should stop.

Radicals never define anything. That's why they're called radicals...

You support abortion you just like to pretend cause you have limits you dont.

Shut up, retard.

My position on abortion is clear, and it always has been. I challenge you to find a single post, anywhere on the internet, in which I've ever said there should be no limits placed on abortion.

You're a stupid fuck.

But, hey, I got a joke for you: You know what the difference is between a bucket of shit and a marine?

The bucket...

Thank you for being a decent human being. There are some disgusting replies on this thread. 👎

It's not surprising though that many guys support abortion. They want to be able to continue their slimy behavior with no repercussions or consequences whatsoever.... which of course would come if they had to actually be a man and take responsibility for the life they helped to create. :dunno:

Hopefully some day they will grow up.

Many, many women are pressured into abortions by their male partners. It's sad.

Shut up, retard.

My position on abortion is clear, and it always has been. I challenge you to find a single post, anywhere on the internet, in which I've ever said there should be no limits placed on abortion.

You're a stupid fuck.

But, hey, I got a joke for you: You know what the difference is between a bucket of shit and a marine?

The bucket...
Perhaps if english were your first language you would be able to read what I wrote and not make shit up.

Perhaps if english were your first language you would be able to read what I wrote and not make shit up.

-10 points

Maybe if English were your first language you'd understand that the word "English" is supposed to be capitalized, you stupid fuck.

Shut the fuck up, dumbass.

Next time you want to stupidly attempt to insult someone's intelligence, you should make sure you're not putting your own lack of intelligence on display, you ignorant little bitch...

-10 points

Maybe if English were your first language you'd understand that the word "English" is supposed to be capitalized, you stupid fuck.

Shut the fuck up, dumbass.

Next time you want to stupidly attempt to insult someone's intelligence, you should make sure you're not putting your own lack of intelligence on display, you ignorant little bitch...
So when it is pointed out you are a whiny little name calling baby because you don't understand the written word you get upset?

If you support a woman having an abortion, you support abortion. Man up and admit it.

But I don't support that at all.

If I had my way, abortion wouldn't even be a thing.

But I don't want the government saying what a woman can and cannot do. I don't know why so many of you zealots can't comprehend so simple a concept.

I can support a woman having a choice without necessarily respecting the choice she makes...

So when it is pointed out you are a whiny little name calling baby because you don't understand the written word you get upset?

Well, if someone literate were using the written word, we could discuss that.

But we're talking about you.

The little illiterate, pointy-headed wannabe marine...

But I don't support that at all.

If I had my way, abortion wouldn't even be a thing.

But I don't want the government saying what a woman can and cannot do. I don't know why so many of you zealots can't comprehend so simple a concept.

I can support a woman having a choice without necessarily respecting the choice she makes...
Again you support abortion even if you have limits. Don't feel bad I accept that abortion will happen too and support a 15 week ban as well except for medical emergency. The difference is you wont say when your limit is.

Again you support abortion even if you have limits. Don't feel bad I accept that abortion will happen too and support a 15 week ban as well except for medical emergency. The difference is you wont say when your limit is.

Now I know you're fucking stupid.

I've stated where my limit is in this very thread, you fucking nipplehead.

Maybe you're stupid. Maybe you're just a scumbag liar.

Either way, I've stated it.

And it's nice to see you admitting to being pro choice and supporting abortion...

Now I know you're fucking stupid.

I've stated where my limit is in this very thread, you fucking nipplehead.

Maybe you're stupid. Maybe you're just a scumbag liar.

Either way, I've stated it.

And it's nice to see you admitting to being pro choice and supporting abortion...
I support abortion just like you do. In other words it shouldn't exist but since it does place a reasonable limit on it

Forum List

Back