Extremism From The Pro-Abortion Crowd

More links just showing you can't think for yourself.
Does it bother you that we have a website that gives the best rebuttals to the top 46 arguments/claims made by theists?

This page presents concise rebuttals to the most common arguments and claims made by theists.​

Sorry with the internet we are just as organized as you are. Hell more. How many sects of Christianity are there? You guys can't agree to anything.

And I'm sorry but if your bad argument is one of the 46 on the list, don't expect me to take a lot of time to reply back when I can just cut and past from here.

It doesn't sound weird coming from you, considering you're in a death cult.

How about you guys? How many unvaccinated Republicans died not getting the vaccine or killed someone close to them?

This looks like a picture of one of those death cult members right before he drank the coolaid
1676491114728.jpeg

Does it bother you that we have a website that gives the best rebuttals to the top 46 arguments/claims made by theists?

This page presents concise rebuttals to the most common arguments and claims made by theists.​

Sorry with the internet we are just as organized as you are. Hell more. How many sects of Christianity are there? You guys can't agree to anything.

And I'm sorry but if your bad argument is one of the 46 on the list, don't expect me to take a lot of time to reply back when I can just cut and past from here.

It treats opinion as fact, just like atheists usually do.

It's better to say we don't know than pretend you do.

But that is the narcissism inherent in the asshole atheist.

Last year, conservative Republicans in the Missouri legislature took a run at blocking Medicaid funding from going to Planned Parenthood, a frequent and prominent target of anti-abortion activists and politicians.

But in the fine print of their measure, those Republicans revealed that their ambition wasn’t only to target a familiar abortion foe. They were going after specific forms of birth control as well, notably, emergency contraceptives, often sold under the brand name Plan B, and intrauterine devices, known as IUDs. GOP lawmakers tried to stop Missouri’s Medicaid agency from paying for those forms of contraception.

So not only are you against Plan B you are also against iUD'S? That's news to me. So you guys still hate contraceptives? How about rubbers? Are you against those too?

Weird fuckers.

Quit asking for links. Look this shit up yourself. And if you don't know this stuff, stop having an opinion.

So does religion. There is no facts in your holy book. Next.

And it is better to say we don't know. My dad and I have this argument all the time. He says "must be god" when he should be saying we don't know.

So does religion. There is no facts in your holy book. Next.

And it is better to say we don't know. My dad and I have this argument all the time. He says "must be god" when he should be saying we don't know.

They don't consider it fact, they consider it on faith.

And certain people did exist in that book, even if you can claim it isn't accurate about what happened.

That makes facts part of the book, so your point is moot.

Relatively few, and statistically insignificant compared to the number of children your death cult has killed.
How many slaves did southern Christians murder in our 400 year history? Millions?

How many blacks did Southern White Male Democrats in the 1950's murder in Mississippi? Before they converted to Republicans.

Can you tell me the last time you provided me with facts and evidence that proves your god exists?

What facts can I give you when you tell me a guy named Jesus walked on water 2023 years ago?

What proof can you give me that Mary was a virgin?

How can you believe that?

Last year, conservative Republicans in the Missouri legislature took a run at blocking Medicaid funding from going to Planned Parenthood, a frequent and prominent target of anti-abortion activists and politicians.

But in the fine print of their measure, those Republicans revealed that their ambition wasn’t only to target a familiar abortion foe. They were going after specific forms of birth control as well, notably, emergency contraceptives, often sold under the brand name Plan B, and intrauterine devices, known as IUDs. GOP lawmakers tried to stop Missouri’s Medicaid agency from paying for those forms of contraception.

So not only are you against Plan B you are also against iUD'S? That's news to me. So you guys still hate contraceptives? How about rubbers? Are you against those too?

Weird fuckers.

Quit asking for links. Look this shit up yourself. And if you don't know this stuff, stop having an opinion.
Zzz.

Yeah. Sound the alarums, sirrah. It’s a crucial national movement.

Those evil Missouri conservatives are the forefront of a national (underground) movement to ban contraception.

You couldn’t be any dumber even if you had a third lobotomy.

Zzz.

Yeah. Sound the alarums, sirrah. It’s a crucial national movement.

Those evil Missouri conservatives are the forefront of a national (underground) movement to ban contraception.

You couldn’t be any dumber even if you had a third lobotomy.
Do you know that the Supreme Court used some obscure case that happened in Mississippi as justification for overturning Roe V Wade?

This is what pisses us big city slickers off. Why are ignorant goobers in Mississippi affecting so many other states in our union? First they start there where it's easy to pass ignorant backward laws and if they get away with it, maybe my state is next.

And then if Republicans ever control the HOuse, Senate and Presidency, they'll pass a federal ban on abortion for sure.

Try to lie to me and say they won't.

Do you know that the Supreme Court used some obscure case that happened in Mississippi as justification for overturning Roe V Wade?
You probably don’t know that your claim is false. But it was a lower court case that the SCOTUS ruled upon. That’s how it works. Get over it.
This is what pisses us big city slickers off.
Nobody cares what pisses you sissies off. And don’t attribute your retardation to all residents of large cities.
Why are ignorant goobers in Mississippi affecting so many other states in our union?
It’s called the Constitution. Get to know it.
First they start there where it's easy to pass ignorant backward laws and if they get away with it, maybe my state is next.
That’s ^ akin to a sentence. Meaningless, but close.
And then if Republicans ever control the HOuse, Senate and Presidency, they'll pass a federal ban on abortion for sure.
No such thing is for sure. You make up silly crap and try to pawn it off as a fact.
Try to lie to me and say they won't.
Nah. I’ll tell you the truth. You have not the first clue as to how things work in reality.

Your ignorance shows.

Forum List

Back