Explosives found in World Trade Center dust

This is all we need to know about the twoofer movement:

CHARLIE SHEEN WALKS AMONGST THEM!

Case closed, end of story.

"Ridin' that train, high on cocaine. Casey Jones you'd better, waaaatch your speed"

f55593eaf6b0.gif

Thanks for proving my point of no molten steel or thermite. Why don't you show the temps with your NASA pic? The NASA photo actually proves there was no thermite burning at the WTC complex. Thermite burns in excess of 4400 degrees but the NASA thermal image shows no temps above 1300 degrees thus proving no thermite temps.

hotku6.jpg

Last edited:

thanks for proving my point of no molten steel or thermite. Why don't you show the temps with your nasa pic? the nasa photo actually proves there was no thermite burning at the wtc complex. thermite burns in excess of 4400 degrees but the nasa thermal image shows no temps above 1300 degrees thus proving no thermite temps.

hotku6.jpg

it burns very quickly moron...it would not still be actively burning at this point...but all it came in contact with would still be very hot

Thanks for proving my point of no molten steel or thermite. Why don't you show the temps with your nasa pic? The nasa photo actually proves there was no thermite burning at the wtc complex. Thermite burns in excess of 4400°F degrees but the nasa thermal image shows no temps above 1300°F degrees thus proving no thermite temps.

hotku6.jpg

it burns very quickly moron...it would not still be actively burning at this point...but all it came in contact with would still be very hot

Wrong! - These temps were all from utilities, office & automotive fires.

Backdraft flame peak = 1,950°F
Natural Gas = 1,500°F
Candle flame = 1,400°F
Charcoal (draft) = 1,390°F
Methanol = 1,200°F
Gasoline = 1,030°F
Wood = 1,030°F

But where are the temperatures that would have allowed for the rivers of molten metal?

Those temps are high enough to make these abundant metals at the WTC molten (Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Bronze, Cadmium, Magnesium, Potassium, & Tin)

Those temps are not high enough to make the WTC steel molten, but 550°F is the ideal temp for bending the WTC steel without it cracking.

But where are the temperatures that would have allowed for the rivers of molten metal?

Those temps are high enough to make these abundant metals at the WTC molten (Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Bronze, Cadmium, Magnesium, Potassium, & Tin)

Those temps are not high enough to make the WTC steel molten, but 550°F is the ideal temp for bending the WTC steel without it cracking.

LOL..OH IS IT REALLY !...please do go on

METALLURGICAL PROCESS OF BENDING STEEL TO DESIRED CURVATURE OR STRAIGHTNESS WHILE AVOIDING LOSSES IN STRENGTH
United States Patent 3720087 A metallurgical process for bending steel bars or rods to the desired finished curvature or straightness without the normally expected losses in strength properties by bending the steel to straighten, etc., while at a temperature within the range of 300°-900° F. and preferably 400°-700° F. Steels which respond to such treatment are of the type which precipitation harden in response to such bending.

LOL..OH IS IT REALLY !...please do go on

And that people, is a prime example of avoiding a question.

Military Officers for 9/11 Truth
Scholars For 9/11 Truth
Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
Scientists for 9/11 Truth
Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth » FF 911 Truth
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
AE911Truth.org

WTC 7 was a controlled demolition.

The Twin Towers were brought down by explosives.

9/11 Needs to be reinvestigated because the 9/11 commission was "SET UP TO FAIL" - 9/11 Commissioners said this themselves.

:)

the OCTA'S can only sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are over this post everytime.:lol:

Military Officers for 9/11 Truth
Scholars For 9/11 Truth
Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
Scientists for 9/11 Truth
Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth » FF 911 Truth
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
AE911Truth.org

WTC 7 was a controlled demolition.

The Twin Towers were brought down by explosives.

9/11 Needs to be reinvestigated because the 9/11 commission was "SET UP TO FAIL" - 9/11 Commissioners said this themselves.

:)

the OCTA'S can only sling shit in defeat like the monkeys they are over this post everytime.:lol:
:up_yours::asshole:

and claim they did or made..
I don`t go for conspiracy theory crap either but the counter arguments here are absolutely ridiculous...I`ll just box a few of them in here, and the names of those who wrote that are`nt important

Did you know that at inspection points around the Country they get false readings of explosives all the time? many things can SEEM to be the dreaded explosives and then upon further investigation turn out to be nothing at all.

Thermite = aluminum and rust. It can be found nearly everywhere if you want it to be found.

And if it "is" nano-thermite then it was produced in a special process that only the U.S. military industrial complex is privy to which means it can come from only 1 place.

however, I'm not convinced it existed before 9-11
In any event, if the tech does exist it is highly secretive.

1. Nano Thermite is not an explosive. The false readings You refer to are trace nitrates and there are no nitrates in Thermite.
2.Thermite= aluminum and rust...that guy is an Wikipaedia Internet "Chemist" and tries to pose as an expert
3 . Only the U.S. is privy how it`s made..
He thinks, because it`s not posted in Wikipedia it`s a "secret" only the U.S. M.I.C. knows
4.It did not exist before "911"....Again because the instant Googler "Chemists" come up empty, so it does or did not exist.

Well I have news for You! There are a lot of people who know how to make "nano thermite", not just "thermite" which is all You`ll ever find in Wikipedia
And it`s not mad out of "rust" and aluminium. That`s how "Thermite" was made in stone age chemistry times, as a welding, NOT A CUTTING MATERIAL...because this "thermite" leaves molten iron behind the same way an arc-welder electrode leaves a puddle of iron and fuses 2 parts together i.e. "welding"!

CUTTING THERMITE is something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT and the core principle is NOT Fe(+3) and Fe(2)O(3) as in simple rust!
It`s :
220px-Ferrate_ion.svg.png

+, but not necessarily Aluminium ! Because with Magnesium it gets even hotter, and the "ballistic speed"= meters/second is almost 2 X as with Al !

Since when is the technique how to make "nano" sized particle "a secret, that only the U.S" knows...????
Everybody in the pharmaceutical Industry knows how to make these, and that`s where these M.I.C. "super scientists" got it from...they did not invent it

It`s done in a spray drier, the same way how "instant coffee" is spray dried. All You have to do is up the spray nozzle pressure and the particle size in the hot air counter flow tube get smaller and smaller, the higher the pressure.... and larger with less spray pressure.
You can "dial in" any particle size You want...!!!!, even if You are not part of a "super secret military lab..."

Shit they just buy that stuff from Chem-Plants that have spray drier...one of these is just outside Memphis!
They make "nano thermite" and stock pile it

Ask @ the gate, maybe they`ll give You a tour through the plant...then You`ll know a heck of a lot more instead of sitting in front of a PC all day long every day and Google or "Wiki" dicky your brains down to Moron levels and calling other people "stupid"

And no, the stuff You want to dry to "nano" sized particles does not have to be in solution, You can use a suspension.
Fuck I hate using this stupid word "nano" here, because it should really be MICRO and certainly not nano
Of course no matter how much You up the nozzle pressure, the lower size limit is your particle size in suspension.
So for nano sized particles to make "nano" thermite You use "electrolytic sponges" of the iron, and the Al or Mg component, whichever the work sheet say You are supposed to make, mix them in a vat as an aqueous suspension in proper proportion and run it into the spray drier at ~ 350 psi nozzle pressure.

I know because I did make "nano" thermite ...and lots of it, unlike You here who says "I made thermite I know what it does"
If I want to have a good laugh, I either read news papers or read what "experts" post in forums, like this one.

I only looked in here because I do find it a bit puzzling how some of these buildings collapsed at such speed into their own footprint...but no way would I hope to find an actual Expert on this subject in a public discussion forum, where everybody seems to know everything without ever having had to study 1 single semester or pass one single exam. "Google" makes instant experts out of every idiot with an internet connection these days
Even the word "nano" in front of the new 911 buzz word "nano thermite" is a bunch of crap..
it`s far from being a nano sized particle its in fact a micro particle...
else You would not be able to package it, because it would run through the packaging material like water thru a noodle sieve if it were "nano" ....this is just a name it got from people who heard of it and really have no exact idea what it is, how it`s made and WHO ALL, DOES MAKE IT
The process can`t be patented, because Spray driers have already been patented, and unless somebody more clever than I can outsmart the patent legislation and patent it, then he will have to make it public how he made it and then the rest of you "experts" can look it up @ Wikipedia with the other knowledge crumbs for bird brains

And all these ever all knowing "experts" who ridicule everyone who questions the official story how these buildings collapsed are the ones that are really stupid...
They use the "nano" in front of the thermite and insist the same way as the people they want to ridicule that "the U.S. Military..are the only people who know"....how to make "nano thermite"....which is how the theorists want to show who took these buildings down in the first place!

Fuck, before You ridicule people who don`t believe everything that`s being said on TV or in News papers, make sure You don`t say dumber things than the people you want to call dumb!

Last edited:
Well I have news for You! There are a lot of people who know how to make "nano thermite", not just "thermite" which is all You`ll ever find in Wikipedia
And it`s not mad out of "rust" and aluminium. That`s how "Thermite" was made in stone age chemistry times, as a welding, NOT A CUTTING MATERIAL...because this "thermite" leaves molten iron behind the same way an arc-welder electrode leaves a puddle of iron and fuses 2 parts together i.e. "welding"!

CUTTING THERMITE is something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT and the core principle is NOT Fe(+3) and Fe(2)O(3) as in simple rust!
It`s :
220px-Ferrate_ion.svg.png

+, but not necessarily Aluminium ! Because with Magnesium it gets even hotter, and the "ballistic speed"= meters/second is almost 2 X as with Al !

Stone age thermite along with the other types can be used as a cutter if it is contained in a pressure vessel that is securely fastened to the steel it is cutting. However there has been no such thermite cutter pressure vessel & no thermite cut steel evidence found at the WTC site.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back