Explosives found in World Trade Center dust

Dr. Niels Harrit lectured for 34 years at the University of Copenhagen, and has published more than 60 articles in major science journals. He has delivered 90 lectures on the World Trade Center in Sweden, Norway, England, Holland, the US, Australia and Spain.

Cross-country tour & talks:
Feb 24: Dr. Harrit speaks at UBC, Geography Bldg, Rm 100, 1984 West Mall, 7pm.
Feb. 26: UVic, David Lam Auditiorium (A144), 7pm.
Admission $10 both cities. Tickets in Victoria available from Ivy’s, Sorenson’s, Tanner’s and Cadboro Bay books. He also speaks in Edmonton, Toronto, Hamilton and London.

elvis-is-alive.jpg

Did you know that at inspection points around the Country they get false readings of explosives all the time? many things can SEEM to be the dreaded explosives and then upon further investigation turn out to be nothing at all.

Thermite = aluminum and rust. It can be found nearly everywhere if you want it to be found.

Playing devil's advocate, but if you had even bothered to read you would have noticed that this was "nano-thermite" or that is the allegation anyway. Nano-thermite definitely does not occur naturally sarge. And if it "is" nano-thermite then it was produced in a special process that only the U.S. military industrial complex is privy to which means it can come from only 1 place.

That said I think the prof is mistaken somehow. I don't think his peer review passes muster.

Actually they have claimed that over 10 tons of “active thermetic material” that utilized “nano technology” has been found in the dust surrounding the world trade center.

Really, 10 tons? Ever seen thermite go off? I doubt there would be any left that hadn't been burned. Let alone 10 tons.

I'm not even 100% convinced there is such a thing as Nano thermite.

Sarge, I've made thermite so I know what it is and what it does. I've seen a paper somehwere that proves the existence nano-themite however, I'm not convinced it existed before 9-11 so I have to believe for now that the entire theory is bunk and I'd have to seriously question the Dutch professors reasoning. In any event, if the tech does exist it is hightly secretive.

Dr. Harrit is the lead scientist of a European, nine-author, peer-reviewed study*, which found millions of microscopic red-gray chips in the World Trade Center dust. These chips, at first thought to be paint, were ignited and determined to be unburned nanothermite
Common Ground - February 2011

J are you NOW saying you dont accept the fairy tales of the governments anymore,that the planes brought down the towers? sure looks like it.If so,congrats.If you are being serious,i am really surprised with you because this is the first time in all my years i have ever seen a loyal Bush dupe on the NET,be converted and come over to the side of the truth.I remember when you used to defend the official version to know end.well better late than never to see the light.:clap2:

Last edited:
Sarge, I've made thermite so I know what it is and what it does. I've seen a paper somehwere that proves the existence nano-themite however, I'm not convinced it existed before 9-11 so I have to believe for now that the entire theory is bunk and I'd have to seriously question the Dutch professors reasoning. In any event, if the tech does exist it is hightly secretive.

the naive and the uninformed.the entire theory that planes and the fire caused the towers to collapse is whats bunk.:lol:obviously you dont know anything about the witnes testimonys either or the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thouands of years.:lol: if you believe the governments version,then your saying those laws of physics dont apply anymore.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

the naive and the uninformed.the entire theory that planes and the fire caused the towers to collapse is whats bunk.:lol:obviously you dont know anything about the witnes testimonys either or the laws of physics scientists have gone by for thouands of years.:lol: if you believe the governments version,then your saying those laws of physics dont apply anymore.:lol:

Yeah..take it from the illiterate moron who can't properly spell the word "testimonies"; you're full of it! LOL

Yeah..take it from the illiterate moron who can't properly spell the word "testimonies"; you're full of it! LOL

Now, now, thinking is hard for some people. I understand he actually breaks out in a sweat.

Are you in 5th grade? You spell like it, you little worm.:lol::lol:

Did you know that at inspection points around the Country they get false readings of explosives all the time? many things can SEEM to be the dreaded explosives and then upon further investigation turn out to be nothing at all.

If only the lefties looked as hard in Iraq :confused:

No WMD's..... none whatsoever!

:lol: Whatever!

Forum List

Back