Explosives found in World Trade Center dust

Eots, are you telling me that the truss connections circled in red in the next photo,
perimetercolumns.png

Where designed to resist this coming down on the floor below, which used those connections?
collapse-1.jpg

30 stories crush one story then 31 stories crush another then 32 stories go into another, It isn't difficult, we can all see that all 110 stories did not give in at the same moment. But we do know for fact that the buildings were moving before the collapse started. One wall had moved approximately 55 inches (Concave). Now what caused that if not for sagging, weakened support beams? Or what ever you want to call them.

Hey eots. When that 30 story block came down, were the FLOOR connections to the perimeter facade columns and core columns supposed to resist that mass and energy? Or were the floors and connections designed to handle static loads only?

Take your time.

He doesn't know what the floor design rating was in tons, he will do a furious dance but in the end he doesn't know.

Eots, are you telling me that the truss connections circled in red in the next photo,
perimetercolumns.png

Where designed to resist this coming down on the floor below, which used those connections?
collapse-1.jpg

are you telling me it offered zero resistance and what about the core ?

Zero resistance is your claim.
You have not provided the time in seconds nor the the speed in MPH.
You stand on vague claims, diversions and deflections.

perimetercolumns.png

collapse-1.jpg

Answer my question. Are those floor truss supports for that one floor designed to resist that 30 story block coming down?

Yes or no?

perimetercolumns.png

collapse-1.jpg

Answer my question. Are those floor truss supports for that one floor designed to resist that 30 story block coming down?

Yes or no?

BASIC PHYSICS:

Isaac Newton's 3rd Law:For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

~30 Story block cannot crush a ~70 Story block based off this BASIC LAW.

You cannot grasp this?

Not to mention the top tilted, therefore it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO STOP TILTING, UNLESS THE LOWER FLOORS WERE GONE. How were they gone? Oh, controlled demolition.

Last edited:

Yes or no?

BASIC PHYSICS:

Isaac Newton's 3rd Law:For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Not at once ...
One floor at a time, thats different.

Yes or no?

BASIC PHYSICS:

Not at once ...

What's holding up that 1 story? 69 other ones correct? Learn basic physics. you cannot grasp it, this is embarrassing.
BASIC PHYSICS:

Not to mention the top tilted, therefore it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO STOP TILTING, UNLESS THE LOWER FLOORS WERE GONE. How were they gone? Oh, controlled demolition.

So the top tilted and didnt stop tilting and would still be tilting if the floors were still there?
How long would this tilting be going on?

BASIC PHYSICS:

Not at once ...

What's holding up that 1 story? 69 other ones correct? Learn basic physics. you cannot grasp it, this is embarrassing.
BASIC PHYSICS:

So the "hypothetical explosion" would have launched the top part of the building into space!:lol:

Not at once ...

BASIC PHYSICS:

So the "hypothetical explosion" would have launched the top part of the building into space!:lol:

in your bizzaro world of physics.. ? most likely, yes

BASIC PHYSICS:

in your bizzaro world of physics.. ? most likely, yes

He can have it both ways.:lol:

you are an idiot
that post doesnt even make a lick of sense

Understandable, this is too high of caliber stuff for you to grasp.

Isaac Newton says 9/11 was a controlled demolition.
PhysicsExist?.......Yeah, no shit.......Take a physics course and you might actually learn, that yes, PHYSICS EXIST!

Hence, two planes fully loaded with fuel rammed two freakin' buildings going full speed, causing two building to fall down..............It's all in the physics!

You obviously slept through junior high science classes,you need to go back and finish it.again you keep closing your eyes and ears and ignoring what you dont want to hear.great way to be objective.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Yes or no?

BASIC PHYSICS:

You cannot grasp this?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

they obviously slept through junior high science class.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes or no?

BASIC PHYSICS:

You cannot grasp this?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

they obviously slept through junior high science class.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
did you even graduate from high school?

Understandable, this is too high of caliber stuff for you to grasp.

Isaac Newton says 9/11 was a controlled demolition.
PhysicsExist?.......Yeah, no shit.......Take a physics course and you might actually learn, that yes, PHYSICS EXIST!

Hence, two planes fully loaded with fuel rammed two freakin' buildings going full speed, causing two building to fall down..............It's all in the physics!

You obviously slept through junior high science classes,you need to go back and finish it.again you keep closing your eyes and ears and ignoring what you dont want to hear.great way to be objective.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Nope!........was wide awake during junior high science class, as well as high school physics. That's why I can sit here and tell you repeatedly that you and your fellow trufer loons are full o' shit!

Nope!........was wide awake during junior high science class, as well as high school physics. That's why I can sit here and tell you repeatedly that you and your fellow trufer loons are full o' shit!

you are just a ranting fool that has not presented a single reasonable thought...don't pretend

you are just a ranting fool that has not presented a single reasonable thought...don't pretend
and when have you presented such?
and i dont mean your C&P efforts

Forum List

Back