Explosives found in World Trade Center dust

Except that if you look at a real demolition, where you see a squib you see the building collapsing. In the case of the WTC you see a squib and wait for the upper floors to get to it before that area collapses. They are not explosions.

So there are no recordings. Every major TV network in the world that had a camera in NYC that morning had it on and recording everything that they could and not one of them recorded these explosions. Do you begin to see what I'm saying?

I am still waiting for the link to your hundreds of wtc 7 collapse videos

Never said there were. But I wouldn't doubt it. If not for all the truther links cluttering up Google we might be able to find some serious things. But Every nut has to have his say...

there are maybe 4 that clearly show the collapse

I am still waiting for the link to your hundreds of wtc 7 collapse videos

Never said there were. But I wouldn't doubt it. If not for all the truther links cluttering up Google we might be able to find some serious things. But Every nut has to have his say...

Oh please, I saw about a dozen different shots of it in just one of your truther videos.

Oh please, I saw about a dozen different shots of it in just one of your truther videos.

link please

Nope, I'd bet it's already been posted by one of you truthers on this thread. If you don't know your own videos why should i teach them to you?

Besides with all the cameras from all the news stations, plus all the private cameras that were rolling in a city as big as NYC? Come on, common sense tells you there are a lot more than 4 videos of this collapse. If the truthers didn't post every little thing 50 times all over the net then we could probably find better video of the south side of 7 WTC. I have no doubt it's out there.

Forum List

Back