Excellent discussion on the ME tinderbox.

Scroll across the around the 6:30 minute mark for an informed and informative discussion of the current situation. In the opinion of the two regional experts on the panel the key to de-escalating the conflict rests on Biden's ability to get Israel to cease hostilities against Hamas, largely in Gaza. If Netanyahu persists, ignoring calls from around the globe to stop what is arguably genocide against Palestinians, it heightens the risk of a broader regional conflict.

The lead in to the discussion can be found here.

Nobody cares what that little androgynous twit thinks.

Whether you believe that or not the result is around 27K people, mostly women and children, in Gaza are dead. Contemplate that number for a moment.

BTW, what did you think of the discussion?
Who fed you that number? Your Hamas handlers?

You notice how it’s mostly libersls rushing in to blame the Jews? Some of the most disgusting antisemitism has come from those who purport to be against bigotry.

The Left is opposed to bigotry….unless it’s targeting the Jews.
Blame the Jews? Israel had a right to respond to the hideous attack. But I'm sure you recognize there has been far too much indiscriminate killing of Palestinians.

Blame the Jews? Israel had a right to respond to the hideous attack. But I'm sure you recognize there has been far too much indiscriminate killing of Palestinians.
Maybe your Hamas friends should stop hiding weapons in schools and hospitals.

The premise is dead on arrival. Hamas has to either be destroyed or surrender.
OK, now we're getting somewhere. You're in favor of infinite conflict. Why didn't you just say so.

BTW, it doesn't surprise me to see you want to maintain your ignorance by not listening to the discussion. For you.......it's bliss.........in so many ways.

OK, now we're getting somewhere. You're in favor of infinite conflict. Why didn't you just say so.

BTW, it doesn't surprise me to see you want to maintain your ignorance by not listening to the discussion. For you.......it's bliss.........in so many ways.

No, you are in favor of infinite conflict by giving Hamas ceasefires and letting them dictate the course of the conflict.

The conflict can only end when Hamas and the Palestinians realize Israel isn't going anywhere, and they aren't getting their land back.

If Hanas does not want to be annihilated they should change their strategy instead of offering their heads on a plate for a dire moment of TV fame.

No, you are in favor of infinite conflict by giving Hamas ceasefires and letting them dictate the course of the conflict.

The conflict can only end when Hamas and the Palestinians realize Israel isn't going anywhere, and they aren't getting their land back.
And what concessions will Israel make? A two state solution is the only viable path forward.

If Hanas does not want to be annihilated they should change their strategy instead of offering their heads on a plate for a dire moment of TV fame.
Hamas is on the verge of achieving their goal. A broader regional war. They have also succeeded in getting world opinion on their side due to Netanyahu's overreaction.

I wonder if just this once you could put the vitriol on hold, listen to the discussion, and comment on it. You know, instead of reflexively going on the attack.

It does not sound like the offer has been refused unless this story is outdated.

No, we won't listen to this left wing hack coming from a left wing propaganda rag. No thanks. What a joke.

Hamas is on the verge of achieving their goal. A broader regional war. They have also succeeded in getting world opinion on their side due to Netanyahu's overreaction.
Really, you sound as delusional as the leaders of Hamas..

Iran-Linked Iraqi Group Suspends Attacks On US Targets​

1706711370734.png
ایران اینترنشنال
https://www.iranintl.com › ...

18 hours ago — Iran-backed Iraqi armed group Kataib Hezbollah says it is suspending all ... More News. Iran-Backed Houthis Threaten More Attacks On US, UK Navies ...

Missing: declares ‎| Show results with: declares

Iran not seeking war with US but 'not afraid of it', says ...​

1706711370759.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › world › jan › iran-not-...

2 hours ago — ... threats from American officials about targeting Iran. We tell them that you tested us and we know each other. We do not leave any threat ...

True. Your position indicates you want perpetual war.

What we have when we allow bad actors to break the rules of war is perpetual war. Hamas can't win on the field of battle so they need gullible idiots like you to support them when they use their own people as weapons and shields.

Forum List

Back