Excellent discussion on the ME tinderbox.

No question about Hamas

But killing five million people? What’s wrong with you?
You pulling that nunber out of your ass. And the people there liked Hamas. They were the leaders of basucally a country called Gaza.

You start a War with the Bull you gonna get the Horns.

You pulling that nunber out of your ass. And the people there liked Hamas. They were the leaders of basucally a country called Gaza.

You start a War with the Bull you gonna get the Horns.
The fuck I am. 2 million on Gaza and 3 million in WB

It seems obvious that Iran is engaged in a full-on war with the U.S. and Israel - as much as they are capable of. The fact that Iran is militarily impotent is the only thing holding them back.

So, why should we be so afraid of an escalation? Iran has already escalated as much as they can. The only thing that escalation means is us not holding back.

Why are we holding back? Are we waiting for Iran's missile capabilities to improve so that it would be a fair fight?

Who wants a fair fight?!?!?!?!?

It seems obvious that Iran is engaged in a full-on war with the U.S. and Israel - as much as they are capable of. The fact that Iran is militarily impotent is the only thing holding them back.

So, why should we be so afraid of an escalation? Iran has already escalated as much as they can. The only thing that escalation means is us not holding back.

Why are we holding back? Are we waiting for Iran's missile capabilities to improve so that it would be a fair fight?

Who wants a fair fight?!?!?!?!?

They aren't engaged in full on war. Full on war would be complete interdiction of the Persian gulf, and a massive influx of militants into Iraq and Syria.

They aren't engaged in full on war. Full on war would be complete interdiction of the Persian gulf, and a massive influx of militants into Iraq and Syria.

I have no doubt that the American & British navies could eliminate Iran's very quickly.

I also have no doubt that Iran is already sending everybody it has into Syria & Iraq.

There's a limit to how many militants Iraq will allow. The last thing Iran wants is another Iran/Iraqi war - especially if the U.S. & Britain are actively supporting the Iraqis.

This reminds me of when people insisted that we should not invade North Vietnam because China would intervene. Yet, the North Vietnamese were far more scared of Chinese intervention than of a U.S. invasion - and as it turned out - the Chinese army was totally impotent. A few years later the Vietnamese army kicked their asses all the way back to China. We should have invaded. The war would have ended and thousands of lives would have been saved (mostly Vietnamese).

Scroll across the around the 6:30 minute mark for an informed and informative discussion of the current situation. In the opinion of the two regional experts on the panel the key to de-escalating the conflict rests on Biden's ability to get Israel to cease hostilities against Hamas, largely in Gaza. If Netanyahu persists, ignoring calls from around the globe to stop what is arguably genocide against Palestinians, it heightens the risk of a broader regional conflict.

The lead in to the discussion can be found here.

Biden needs to ask Taylor Swift to help!

I have no doubt that the American & British navies could eliminate Iran's very quickly.

I also have no doubt that Iran is already sending everybody it has into Syria & Iraq.

There's a limit to how many militants Iraq will allow. The last thing Iran wants is another Iran/Iraqi war - especially if the U.S. & Britain are actively supporting the Iraqis.

This reminds me of when people insisted that we should not invade North Vietnam because China would intervene. Yet, the North Vietnamese were far more scared of Chinese intervention than of a U.S. invasion - and as it turned out - the Chinese army was totally impotent. A few years later the Vietnamese army kicked their asses all the way back to China. We should have invaded. The war would have ended and thousands of lives would have been saved (mostly Vietnamese).

Before that they could sink 10's of merchant ships and fuck over world trade.

If they go full war it would involved mechanized units.

Hamas controls nothing in the WB

Those are NOT Hamas numbers like you claimed

I didn't say control, I was talking about munitions being fired off from the west bank. Who's doing it, and do you care?

Hamas, PA, whatever, all from terrorist idiots who play you rubes like harps.

I didn't say control, I was talking about munitions being fired off from the west bank. Who's doing it, and do you care?

Hamas, PA, whatever, all from terrorist idiots who play you rubes like harps.
What you SAID… was that the fact that 400 Palestinians were killed was a fiction created by Hamas.
and you were trying to claim that the WB was fine.
You talk out your ass constantly

What you SAID… was that the fact that 400 Palestinians were killed was a fiction created by Hamas.
and you were trying to claim that the WB was fine.
You talk out your ass constantly

And you do the usual bullshit by saying "Palestinian" Deaths ignoring most of them were probably militants.

Bibi was in political and legal trouble and it sure looks like he allowed this to happen in order to save himself.
It's Easy to Figure Out If You Ignore What the Twin Sides Tell You

Because the ignorant class-climbers in the State Department forced Israel to give back the Sinai, Netanyahu was prevented from going there to destroy the Moslem Brotherhood's transporting of arms to Gaza. That's why the appeasing Rightist yackers blame Iran instead of blaming renegade Egyptians.

OK, now we're getting somewhere. You're in favor of infinite conflict. Why didn't you just say so.

BTW, it doesn't surprise me to see you want to maintain your ignorance by not listening to the discussion. For you.......it's bliss.........in so many ways.
All We Get From Jurinalism Is Trickledown Information

You force this media's self-important gibberish on us, then call us ignorant for ignoring it. You are truly a dummy for their ventriloquism.

The media are like a cattle ranch. Every day there's more bull shit.

And what concessions will Israel make? A two state solution is the only viable path forward.
The Real Cause of American Independence, What the Heiristocrats Called "Those Horrible White People"

Always compare the Israelis to our own pioneers, our real Founding Fathers. In 1763, the King of England offered them a two-state solution: everything west of Appalachia belonged to the Indians, no Whites allowed. `Instead, patriots did what Israelis should do, take the whole area from the savages.

It's time we assert our independence from this Preppy Republic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back