Examples of why you can't tust Liberals with "reasonable" gun control

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
This stupidity is a great example of how Liberals go off the reservation when it comes to gun control laws. We should never allow them to participate in any intelligent discussion because they are idiots.

"A special commission set up by Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy after the Newtown shooting is ready to recommend a total ban on the sale and possession of guns capable of holding 10 rounds or more."

"The 16-member Sandy Hook Advisory Commission, established two years ago following the December 2012 Newtown incident in which 20 children and six adults were killed, made its decision to call for the ban at its meeting Friday."

Specifically, it would prohibit both the sale and possession of any firearm capable of holding 10 rounds of more without the provision to grandfather guns that are currently registered under Connecticut’s already strict Assault Weapon’s Ban. This would effect a defacto ban on many guns that escaped registration after owners changed cosmetic features of their firearms. Law enforcement and military would be exempt from this ban.

Sandy Hook Commission Ban guns holding more than 10 rounds no grandfathering VIDEO

Some nut shoots 6 people and the lefties want a law banning magazines with more than 5 bullets. Some nut shoots 7 people and they want a ban on magazines with more than 6 bullets. Shoot 10 and the left responds with a ban of 10 bullet magazines. Always chasing the irrelevant circumstances of gun violence instead of addressing the real causes.

Some nut shoots 6 people and the lefties want a law banning magazines with more than 5 bullets. Some nut shoots 7 people and they want a ban on magazines with more than 6 bullets. Shoot 10 and the left responds with a ban of 10 bullet magazines. Always chasing the irrelevant circumstances of gun violence instead of addressing the real causes.

Would you rather see a ban on gun sales altogether?

No, I'd rather see us abide by the Constitution.

1000x1000.jpg

The far left wants that, the side you support and voted for twice..

1000x1000.jpg

The constitution did not specify what constitutes "arms". The "arms" of the day was a musket and a saber. If you want to own a musket or a saber, have at it.

The rampant possession of firearms in this country has taken, and continues to take a terrible toll in lives. Now, unless you can come up with a viable solution that addresses that toll, I will continue to hold that we need to get rid of them altogether. But hey, that's just me.

The rampant possession of firearms in this country has taken, and continues to take a terrible toll in lives. Now, unless you can come up with a viable solution that addresses that toll, I will continue to hold that we need to get rid of them altogether. But hey, that's just me.

Tell to the unarmed police in France and saw the event happen and left..

How many people died there?

Explain how gun control stopped that..

1000x1000.jpg

The constitution did not specify what constitutes "arms". The "arms" of the day was a musket and a saber. If you want to own a musket or a saber, have at it.
That's a failed argument as per Heller

How do you propose to get rid of them alttogether? Never mind the Constitutional aspect that makes it impossible.

Tell to the unarmed police in France and saw the event happen and left..

How many people died there?

Explain how gun control stopped that..

You misunderstand what I am saying. I'm not saying to disarm the population and leave them in the hands of criminals, terrorists, and the criminally insane. I am saying that we should get rid of them altogether. Stop making them, stop selling them, get rid of all of them. Yes, I am quite aware of the improbability of that ever happening. That said, if we spent half as much on efforts to rid the world of violence that we did perpetuating it, the world would be a far better place.

1000x1000.jpg
Ok, buy a flintlock black powder rifle..

1000x1000.jpg

That's a failed argument as per Heller

The founding fathers certainly could not have anticipated ordinary Americans being able to buy a gun that could mow an entire classroom of children down in seconds. Are you suggesting that they did?

How do you propose to get rid of them alttogether? Never mind the Constitutional aspect that makes it impossible.

Shut down the manufacturing facilities. Confiscate all the guns, and turn them into electric cars. :)

i am a liberal gun owner.....i see what the fuck is wrong with both sides.....and the inability to compromise by either side is what is going to push this to the extremes....taken by both sides....at this point only an idiot thinks anyone should be able to buy or own guns...but i reject totally someone telling me that as a upstanding citizen with no arrests that i cannot purchase a firearm or have them.....one group ignored totally is my group....liberal gun owners....but thanks i love to see the stereotypes reinforced by both sides...simply showing the ignorance of both sides...

Shut down the manufacturing facilities. Confiscate all the guns, and turn them into electric cars. :)

and there you have it ...a total extreme

and there you have it ...a total extreme

How is it an extremist position to want to rid the world of violence?

Forum List

Back