Exactly what is "Critical Race Theory"?

"CRT" has been around a very long time as well documented in over a hundred years of Marxist radicalization.
It's long been a favorite Marxist indoctrination tool of college professors and now even our western K-12 educators.
In only 18 minutes, Chris Rufo will explain everything you need to know about "Critical Race Theory".....18 minutes!

Christopher F. Rufo

Jun 14, 2021
"This video-essay explores the intellectual history of critical race theory, how it’s devouring America’s public institutions, and what you can do to fight back".

Chris Rufu doesn't know what CRT is. school. It is based on using critical theory to asses the issue of racism.

Critical theory

A philosophical approach to culture, and especially to literature, that seeks to confront the social, historical, and ideological forces and structures that produce and constrain it. The term is applied particularly to the work of the Frankfurt School.

Last edited:
You guys know that CRT is correct. Racism in America is not just a collection of individual prejudices.

A prejudiced individual uses his/her individual prejudice to form legislation or policy, creates systemic or institutional racism. Now this is a fact and you white racists know it.

You guys know that CRT is correct. Racism in America is not just a collection of individual prejudices.

A prejudiced individual uses his/her individual prejudice to form legislation or policy, creates systemic or institutional racism. Now this is a fact and you white racists know it.
Nice CRT theory. Give me an example of a recently passed law that is racist and what makes it racist. If you are calling me a racist you are judging me by my race, and you are racist.

Bottom line.. wingers don't want kids taught a thing about American racism.
You're obviously very poorly informed because the info you do have is either far-left propaganda or simply lies.

Racism is indeed part of US history but not so much in the 21st Century where it's so rare that it's a non-issue.

You're obviously very poorly informed because the info you do have is either far-left propaganda or simply lies.

Racism is indeed part of US history but not so much in the 21st Century where it's so rare that it's a non-issue.
Racism is just as much a part of 21st century as any other. It's not rare and it's certainly not a non issue. Turn black and live for a year, then talk.

Nice CRT theory. Give me an example of a recently passed law that is racist and what makes it racist. If you are calling me a racist you are judging me by my race, and you are racist.
Stand your ground. And every voter "integrity" law that's being passed. If I am calling you a racist, you are being judged by your behavior and beliefs, not your race. Because there happen to be whites who are not racist.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”
There are millions of whites like this who sit in decision making positions in every institution in our system. They create the systemic racism talked about as part of CRT. A law written on paper does not mean shit if it's neither followed or enforced.

No one cares what sellouts want. CRT is a thoery taught in law school just like theories of white supremacy.
Anyone with intelligence is a "sellout", huh. You're one of those dumb ass Leroys that accused the smart Black kids of "acting white". Pull your pants up and don't burn my fries, Leroy.

Anyone with intelligence is a "sellout", huh. You're one of those dumb ass Leroys that accused the smart Black kids of "acting white". Pull your pants up and don't burn my fries, Leroy.
No, a sellout is not intelligent and any black person who you think is good, is a loser. So you pull up your pants and put down that confederate flag jethro. The south lost.

No, a sellout is not intelligent and any black person who you think is good, is a loser. So you pull up your pants and put down that confederate flag jethro. The south lost.
You're the stereotypical ghetto trash.

critical race theory is a "demonic doctrine from the pit of hell!", radio host Todd Starnes just bellowed at Trump's Alabama rally

No one cares what sellouts want. CRT is a thoery taught in law school just like theories of white supremacy.
Sellouts in the black population of the USA are the one's who complain about being in the victim class created by the democrats, think the whites owe them forever, are too lazy to get off their welfare-sucking asses and improve themselves. Promoters of CRT do nothing but foster perpetual racism.

This man puts it quite well. He's no sellout. He's a hero.

Last edited:
Sellouts in the black population of the USA are the one's who complain about being in the victim class created by the democrats, think the whites owe them forever, are too lazy to get off their welfare-sucking asses and improve themselves. Promoters of CRT do nothing but foster perpetual racism.

This man puts it quite well. He's no sellout. He's a hero.

I don't think somebody white can tell me what a sellout is in the black community. Furthermore nobody whote can tell me who is a hero. Any black person who a racist such as yourself likes is a sellout. Only racists make the comments you have just made and you confirm the fact that white racism continues to be a problem in this country.

Whites owe continuing human rights violations. I got off my ass and hold degrees. So a scrub like you and the sellout you call a hero can kiss my black ass. Neither you or he know what CRT is and again, your comments validate the theory, meaning you are fostering perpetual racism.

Internalized racism is defined by Dr. Karen Pike as, the "internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated." Blacks who suffer from internalized racism will adopt a racial hierarchy in which whites are always ranked above people of color . In other words they accept and adopt a belief in white supremacy. This is the literal meaning of acting white. This acceptance of white supremacy as the norm leads to conclusions that racism is not a problem, or that it does not exist. As this happens, people in racially oppressed groups internalize the validity of their oppression. Because they have done so they find no reason to question or fight the system. Internalized racism reinforces racism. Internalized racism keeps racism alive. It creates a justification for racism.

What you have just seen is a black man suffering from internalized racism . Nobody blacks believes the shit he claims. Every word he spoke was repetition of the white racist narrative of black people. He has a mental problem but this is the type of black person racist whites call great. because he does their work for them.

Forum List

Back