Exactly what is "Critical Race Theory"?

"CRT" has been around a very long time as well documented in over a hundred years of Marxist radicalization.
It's long been a favorite Marxist indoctrination tool of college professors and now even our western K-12 educators.
In only 18 minutes, Chris Rufo will explain everything you need to know about "Critical Race Theory".....18 minutes!

Christopher F. Rufo

Jun 14, 2021
"This video-essay explores the intellectual history of critical race theory, how it’s devouring America’s public institutions, and what you can do to fight back".

What nonsense. CRT is a graduate-level theory used to analyze racist institutions. It is hardly "Marxist". You of course know nothing of Marxism, but Marx notoriously ignored culture, and did not except superficially speak of race relations. This has nothing to do with Marxism, you fearful reactionary fool.

You forget that the Republican Party was formed in order to abolish slavery. You forget that the Democrat Party has opposed civil rights for blacks since reconstruction days. You forget that the KKK was founded by the Democrat Party. You forget that the Democrat Party insists on maintaining the Welfare Plantation and black poverty by offering trinkets in exchange for votes.

You need to watch this video and listen to the narrator.

You forget that since the Democrat LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, the white-right Southern scum Dixiecrats all converted to the RepubliKlan Party. Look at them now! They're all RepubliKlans!

The white-right uniformly supports the racist psychotic Donald Trump, fool. Lowlife devils like you.

Lamont Hill and Joy Reid are propaganda parrots. Nothing more. They appeal to the indoctrinated pawns and losers in society who desperately believe that they're actually creating a better world, while in reality they are nothing more than useful idiots.
You spew constant low-IQ rhetoric you get from white-right media (as you're incapable of thinking for yourself), and you post no real content, discuss no real policies... just whine and cry like the little racist bitch you are.

Let me see, the Tuskeegee experiments went from 1932-1972. Presidential administrations 1932-1944, FDR, DEMOCRAT. 1944-1952 TRUMAN, DEMOCRAT, 1952-1960 EISENHOWER, REPUBLICAN, 1960-1963 KENNEDY, DEMOCRAT, 1963-1968 JOHNSON, DEMOCRAT, 1968-1972 NIXON, REPUBLICAN. So what do we learn from this--Democrat, FDR implemented the program and ran it for 28 of the 40 years that it ran until REPUBLICAN, NIXON ended it. I think you are a bit jaded.
And what do we learn from our own time? That since 1981 the GOP has been full fascist, encouraging white racism, in fact using it to get votes (Willy Horton ad, case in point). What we see from the last few years is that the GOP is now the Party of Fascist Insurrection, every one of them a traitor.

It's interesting that our forum leftist are now lying and saying CRT isn't real.
It is typical that our forum white-right rats can't compose a coherent thought to post.

CRT is a theory, an academic methodology for analyzing institutional racism. I knew all about institutional racism before CRT came along, so I fail to see what the fuss is about.

One need only read over these forums to see clearly that white racism remains a problem in the USA.

In short White Supremacy by way of white rage.
Their manufactured fearful hysteria over CRT is in fact simply a technique to legitimize the refusal to address racism at all. Now it's getting to the point that if I teach in a school that blacks were enslaved, subject to Jim Crow, and released from some of that thanks to the Civil Rights movement, I'll be accused of CRT!!!

It means nothing. CRT = excuse for white racists to crawl back out from beneath their rocks.

And what do we learn from our own time? That since 1981 the GOP has been full fascist, encouraging white racism, in fact using it to get votes (Willy Horton ad, case in point). What we see from the last few years is that the GOP is now the Party of Fascist Insurrection, every one of them a traitor.

Boy, do you even know who Willie Horton was? Go ask an adult.

Boy, do you even know who Willie Horton was? Go ask an adult.
You sure are an asshole, incel dweeb. Willie Horton was a black criminal used by Bush I during his campaign to scare white racist voters. You know, intellectually-challenged droolers like you.

You sure are an asshole, incel dweeb. Willie Horton was a black criminal used by Bush I during his campaign to scare white racist voters. You know, intellectually-challenged droolers like you.
The halfwit knows half the story. What a surprise.

"CRT" has been around a very long time as well documented in over a hundred years of Marxist radicalization.
It's long been a favorite Marxist indoctrination tool of college professors and now even our western K-12 educators.
In only 18 minutes, Chris Rufo will explain everything you need to know about "Critical Race Theory".....18 minutes!

Christopher F. Rufo

Jun 14, 2021
"This video-essay explores the intellectual history of critical race theory, how it’s devouring America’s public institutions, and what you can do to fight back".

In my opinion:

1. It is just used as an excuse (no need to be specific).

2. It is just a way for some people to make a profitable living being CRT coaches.

You spew constant low-IQ rhetoric you get from white-right media (as you're incapable of thinking for yourself), and you post no real content, discuss no real policies... just whine and cry like the little racist bitch you are.
You believe that Lamont Hill and Joy Reid are smart? That's some funny stuff.

The halfwit knows half the story. What a surprise.
More childish cliches from the scared little incel boy.

Just what story do YOU know, boy? I'm sure you could tell us what it's like to be raised by congenitally dullwitted white-right losers.

In my opinion:

1. It is just used as an excuse (no need to be specific).

2. It is just a way for some people to make a profitable living being CRT coaches.
WHAT CRT??? It is not in the schools!

If I teach the class about Harriet Tubman you'll claim its CRT!!! You hysterically fearful white-right misfits!

In your wildest fantasies.

CRT is for candy assed Blacks (and woke Whites) to cry in their cornflakes about how bad Blacks have it here.
My ancestors had is bad in the old country so THEY MOVED TO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Get it?

Critical Race Theory is based on a lie. Racism is 100% attitude. Racist attitude leads to racist words and frequently to racist actions. I am 100% against racism. I learned recently that some people believe that if a white person denies being racist, he is lying. There is no such thing as collective guilt for racism. Although I am white, I am not responsible for whites who are racist. I am 77 years old. Ever since I was old enough to have an opinion on race, I have said to anyone who wanted to know how I believed, "My desire is for people to treat people of different skin color no differently than if they had different color hair or eyes". CRT does not accomplish anything good. It only shuts people up. That's what they want but it doesn't work. Racist people just keep their feelings bottled up in themselves. The First Amendment to the US Constitution gives us (among other things) freedom of speech. Statements like, "It's a nice day", don't need to be protected. Only statements that some find offensive need to be protected. Some racist people might actually be persuaded that they were wrong if people spoke openly about race.

Click on the link below to see that Nazis, as well as Communists, are both left-wing extremists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back