DeSantis leading fight against Critical Race Theory

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I will return with more comment after reading the whole thing

so ironic... bringing up race and turning white kids against blacks and vice versa in schools.. after all this country went through to get equality..

so ironic... bringing up race and turning white kids against blacks and vice versa in schools.. after all this country went through to get equality..
What? DeSantis isn't turning anyone against anyone. He is trying to prevent that from happening.

CRT is dead in our school district...thanks to covid zoom classes....

This country has not reached equality, but DeSantis is doing nothing but race baiting.

Because CRT is only taught in law schools and DeSantis has no right to deny the teaching of legal principles.

This country has not reached equality, but DeSantis is doing nothing but race baiting.

Because CRT is only taught in law schools and DeSantis has no right to deny the teaching of legal principles.
what the...???

must have legalized pot in your state...

Right what we've done in the past has worked so well there is absolutely no race problems ? I don't think so, but if you're not even going to listen, the problem will never be solved.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

never before has this much stupid been packed in such a short amount of space.

what "legal" principles are being taught, pray tell? AND what is the basis for their legality.

run along now.

never before has this much stupid been packed in such a short amount of space.

what "legal" principles are being taught, pray tell? AND what is the basis for their legality.

run along now.
Go ask the law professors that teach it because apparently you don't even know what CRT is.

That's not happening. But what has happened that you want to continue is the teaching of CWST which HAS turned black, hispanic, Asian, middle eastern and pacific islander children against white children.

Forum List

Back