Ron DeSantis Suffers Blow As Court Rejects 'Dystopian' Anti-Woke Law

Sorry
But that answer would have failed 10th Grade Civics

Did you graduate HS?

You stupid commie bastard, I refuse to fall in your ilk's textbook answer trap because it no longer applies to any country where some version of communism is practiced, or the one you commies are trying to put in place here. All do have one trait in common, top down authoritarian control of the populace. Now address my original point or STFU. I'm sure you're too senile to remember what that point was, so here's a reminder, before you started your multiple deflections:
Bullshit, anything that doesn't comport with the commie party line is "hate" according to you and your ilk. Everyone, including you and your ilk knows that's a political "LIE" directed at gullible, low information voters.

You stupid commie bastard, I refuse to fall in your ilk's textbook answer trap because it no longer applies to any country where some version of communism is practiced, or the one you commies are trying to put in place here. All do have one trait in common, top down authoritarian control of the populace. Now address my original point or STFU. I'm sure you're too senile to remember what that point was, so here's a reminder, before you started your multiple deflections:

Shut up you Commie

Watching the left wet their panties over what Governor DeSantis does is one of the MANY great things about our governor.

Why did he win in a landslide? Why are people moving to this state in droves? Because DeSantis knows what the people of Florida want and he's responding.

v89h0vi5crpa1.jpg
How stupid are democrats? They're so stupid that they think memes are a strong argument.

Well..it appears that there are still some sane people left in Florida..who knew?

A federal court in Florida has denied an attempt to block an injunction issued against Governor Ron DeSantis' flagship "Stop WOKE Act" which prevents it from being implemented at universities.
On Thursday, a three-judge panel of the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals rejected a request from the DeSantis administration to overturn a previous ruling which blocked the Individual Freedom Act, also known as the Stop the Wrongs to Our Kids and Employees Act, being used in higher education institutions.

The legislation is a continuation of DeSantis' battle against the "woke agenda" and education, which has also seen the governor introducing the "Don't Say Gay" bill and banning the teaching of critical race theory in K-12 classes. Critics have accused the Act of violating the First Amendment, as well as having the potential to harm race relations.
DeSantis' office said they still expect the policy will be fully passed into law.
"The Court did not rule on the merits of our appeal. The appeal is ongoing, and we remain confident that the law is constitutional," Bryan Griffin, DeSantis' press secretary, told Newsweek.
In his ruling, Walker made a reference to George Orwell's novel 1984 while condemning the legislation as "positively dystopian."
"'It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking 13,' and the powers in charge of Florida's public university system have declared the state has unfettered authority to muzzle its professors in the name of 'freedom,'" Walker wrote.

"Defendants argue that, under this act, professors enjoy 'academic freedom' so long as they express only those viewpoints of which the State approves. This is positively dystopian."

Nothing says 'freedom' like book banning or using the power of the State to punish political speech.

If you want a real giggle, take a look at the Fred Hawkins fiasco. No conservatives could meet the standards for running the New College of Florida, so they lowered the standards.

Eliminating such requirements as admin experience for the head administrator of a community college.

And any relevant degrees. With Fred Hawkins having a bachelors in political science....and nothing in education.

Conservative Affirmative Action. If conservatives can't measure up, change the measuring stick!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back