Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

I would love to know the name of even one of today's democrats who was or are a member of the KKK.

So far from what I've seen, today's KKK is all conservative republicans.

I'm not saying all republicans are KKK.

Does anyone have the name of any democratic politician today who is or was a member of the KKK?

I would love to know the name of even one of today's democrats who was or are a member of the KKK.

Does anyone have the name of any democratic politician today who is or was a member of the KKK?
The demofks are the kkk! Read up Dana! Own it.

Robert Byrd

The KKK endorsed Hitlery in 2016

Name the Republicans holding office that are KKK members.

You are the one making the claims back it up.

I hope he loses and yes, I will start a thread about it.

I have been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties through the decades.

Biden was my second to last choice for president.

trump was my last choice.

I voted for who I wanted to be president in the primary.

When it's a choice between trump and any democrat, I will vote for the democrat.

When the Republican Party nominates a candidate I agree with, I will vote for them.

Dana, you may be a registered independent, but I haven't seen a whole lot of independence from you. You clearly are on the left of the political spectrum. I can't think of one thread you have created on this forum that has ever criticized the Democratic Party. Everything you write is anti-Republican. Go through my posts and threads and you'll find a fairly equal disdain of both from me.

I'm from Massachusetts, originally, and if you look at voter registrations the plurality of people are registered independent, but outside of gubernatorial races, Republicans nary stand a chance in that state. Being "independent" really doesn't mean much if your voting patterns don't reflect it.

You need to bone up on Byrd. His involvment in the Klan was a youthful indicretion that he never stopped apologising for
"a youthful indiscretion"???? Seriously? That's what you're going with? :auiqs.jpg:
The dude was as hardcore as you could get with the KKK. Stop with your lies

Byrd served how many years? He was an x KKK clan leader and was a democrat and when ever we bring him up you dems all claim because he was X it means he wasnt KKK anymore or wasnt racist anymore etc etc. Now suddenly it matters?
Apparently Democrats believe that Democrats and only Democrats can be forgiven for being an ex-KKK member and are revered. If you are an ex-KKK member and a Republican you are scum and can never change.
It reminds me on how Democrats call black Republicans racist and it’s okay to be racist against black Republicans.

Forum List

Back