Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

A former KKK leader is running for office.

As a republican of course.

I see your Chester Doles and raise you Kamala “The Whore” Harris, Gavin Newsom, Nanthy Pewothi, Pete Buttplug and Richard “Rachel” Levine.

Her point is that she believes all Republicans are members of the KKK…

A losing premise for a Democrap to try to argue from.

Every time some sort of degenerate publicly identifies with the Republicans, you'll hear Democraps trying to smear our whole side by association, even the the overwhelming vast majority of us will easily and unconditionally reject and repudiate that degenerate.

But the Democraps embrace and support the degenerates that align with their party—the homosexuals, transsexuals, and other sick sexual perverts, violent criminals such as the Black LIES Matter mobs, traitors who openly side with foreign invaders against their own country and their own fellow Americans, those who support the cold-blooded murder of unborn children, and so on.

The Democraps' party is loaded with all manner of evil and madness, which they eagerly embrace; yet any time some instance of evil and/or madness is associated with us Republicans, even though we reject and repudiate it, the Democraps think they have something to point to us and smear us with.

They need to do something about the huge beams in their own eyes before they fuss about the tiny motes that they think they see in ours.

A political statement by the right that's been waited for and was expected. Now everybody should watch to see how his popularity goes.

And it's an opportunity for members on this forum to condemn him or be supportive.

As a Republican, and a conservative, I absolutely condemn this piece of shit, and will say that he does not, in any way, represent me or my views or my party. I dare say that you will find very, very very few conservatives or Republicans who will disagree with me, on this.

Will you similarly condemn the degenerate elements that tend to cling to your side? Will you condemn the faggots and trannies and other sick sexual degenerates; the violent mobs of Black LIES Matter terrorists; the traitorous filth who take the side of foreign criminals illegally invading our nation across our southern border, the abortionists and abortion-supporters; or any of the other degenerate filth that aligns with the left wrong?

Your side has to look for the extreme outliers on our side, to smear those of us who are not in any way represented by those outliers; my side just has to point to the mainstream of your side to call out how evil, insane, and degenerate your side is.

And when he loses, which he likely will, are you going to create a follow up thread on how Republican rejected racism? Probably not.

Besides, you guys just voted in a president with a long history of saying racist and bigoted things about minorities and that doesn't seem to bother you, so I'm having trouble buying into your faux rage.

I hope he loses and yes, I will start a thread about it.

I have been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties through the decades.

Biden was my second to last choice for president.

trump was my last choice.

I voted for who I wanted to be president in the primary.

When it's a choice between trump and any democrat, I will vote for the democrat.

When the Republican Party nominates a candidate I agree with, I will vote for them.

RepubliKKKans love themselves some KKK.

download.jpg

Oh, the OP is perfectly fine with racism and hate as long as it toward to Jewish, Christian and White Society…

As for the former KKK member running for office the chances are they will unlikely win but if they do then the OP must understand that there are areas in our society that still love and support the KKK even if I despise them…

It could also be that this piece of shit may win, because as bad as he is, the Democraps may run someone against him who is even worse.

I have to admit that that is pretty well how I saw voting for Donald Trump in 2016. There is much about him to find repugnant, but it was no challenge at all for the Democraps to put forth a candidate who was much, much, much worse than Mr. Trump could ever be. Once in office, I was much more favorably impressed with Mr. Trump's performance as President than I expected but I still have to admit that on a personal level, I think he's an asshole. Impressively, he somehow managed not to let his assholehood get very much in the way of his genuine concern for what was best for the country. Does anyone seriously believe that Hitlery Clinton would have similarly avoided allowing her abject corruption, greed, and lust for power to get in the way of Presiding over the country in a manner that was motivated by the best interests of the country?

Forum List

Back