Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

You need to bone up on Byrd. His involvment in the Klan was a youthful indicretion that he never stopped apologising for

I will point out.

Republicans have a problem with Byrd and the fact that he was KKK at one time in his life.

However they aren't saying anything about this man being KKK and running as a republican.

Just that Byrd was a democrat.

They seem to use Byrd as an excuse for this man. Which is so childish it's embarrassing.

There is no excuse.

The fact that they act disgusted that Byrd was KKK was only because he was a democrat. They aren't disgusted with any republican who is or was KKK.

The hypocrisy is so disgusting.

I haven't seen any post from them denouncing this man and hoping he will lose. Just all about Byrd.

I will say, I scroll right past most of the posts from the republicans. If you're read one of their lying hate filled posts, you've read them all.

No, I would say that the result would have told the true story.

Will he be able to win an election? Betting against him would be the same as betting against Trump. Could this just be a flash in the pan that won't endure or will it endure and then Trump will have to take a position?
You condemn bigotry while engaging in it yourself.

Why is yours okay but others' is bad?

You need to bone up on Byrd. His involvment in the Klan was a youthful indicretion that he never stopped apologising for
Wasnt Byrd a leader in the klan? You make it sound like he got fooled into going to one or 2 meetings.

In fact he started the KKK group in his area. And led a filibuster against the Voting Rights Act and the Civil Rights Act.

As a Republican, and a conservative, I absolutely condemn this piece of shit, and will say that he does not, in any way, represent me or my views or my party. I dare say that you will find very, very very few conservatives or Republicans who will disagree with me, on this.
I definitely wouldn't expect any conservatives to disagree with you. But I'm also capable of reading between the lines and understanding that both R's and D's, conservatives and liberals, will fail to condemn.
Will you similarly condemn the degenerate elements that tend to cling to your side? Will you condemn the faggots and trannies and other sick sexual degenerates; the violent mobs of Black LIES Matter terrorists; the traitorous filth who take the side of foreign criminals illegally invading our nation across our southern border, the abortionists and abortion-supporters; or any of the other degenerate filth that aligns with the left wrong?
I would condemn degenerates. But I wouldn't condemn people for their sexual preferences as long as the behaviour isn't doing harm. For example, pedophilia or snuff sex, etc.
I support a woman's right to abortion but I also maintain and support an attitude of eliminating a need for abortion through social programs and social responsibility.
Your side has to look for the extreme outliers on our side, to smear those of us who are not in any way represented by those outliers; my side just has to point to the mainstream of your side to call out how evil, insane, and degenerate your side is.
Honestly speaking Bob, you're just a crazy, angry, and hatefilled piece of shit who would be making the world a better place if you did away with yourself.

Sorry Bob, I don't generally behave like you trash, but eventually it just has to be said!

So on a positive note, after that maybe we can rise to a higher level on our discussions with each other.

Link us up to Trump being on that island. I think you are thinking about Clinton.
You first. Link with pictures showing Clinton on the island. While you dig that up, read this from 2002:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

A political statement by the right that's been waited for and was expected. Now everybody should watch to see how his popularity goes.

And it's an opportunity for members on this forum to condemn him or be supportive.
why would we condemn someone for seeing the error of their ways and leaving the party that founded the KKK???

RepubliKKKans love themselves some KKK.
So they are no different than the Democratic Party.

That's what he is trying to insinuate, anyway.

That a lone “KKKer”, aligning with the Republican party long after the KKK ceased to have any meaningful existence, taints us the same way that the Democraps are tainted for having created the KKK in both of its incarnations, and being solidly aligned therewith, for the entire time that the KKK meaningfully existed.

And I still haven't seem any Democrap or LIbEral condemn any of the other elements, far worse than the KKK ever was, that align with their party.

Last edited:
I definitely wouldn't expect any conservatives to disagree with you. But I'm also capable of reading between the lines and understanding that both R's and D's, conservatives and liberals, will fail to condemn.

I would condemn degenerates. But I wouldn't condemn people for their sexual preferences as long as the behaviour isn't doing harm. For example, pedophilia or snuff sex, etc.
I support a woman's right to abortion but I also maintain and support an attitude of eliminating a need for abortion through social programs and social responsibility.

Honestly speaking Bob, you're just a crazy, angry, and hatefilled piece of shit who would be making the world a better place if you did away with yourself.

Sorry Bob, I don't generally behave like you trash, but eventually it just has to be said!

So on a positive note, after that maybe we can rise to a higher level on our discussions with each other.
Suicide baiting is illegal.

However they aren't saying anything about this man being KKK and running as a republican.

Really?

Which Republicans/Conservatives have said anything about this piece of shit other than to condemn and repudiate him?

And until you can equally condemn and repudiate the shit that is on your side, the sexual perverts the violent criminals, the traitors, the babykillers—you have no high ground from which to look down on us.

Do something about that huge beam that is in your own eye before you fuss about the tiny motes that you think you see in our eyes.

I will point out.

Republicans have a problem with Byrd and the fact that he was KKK at one time in his life.

They seem to use Byrd as an excuse for this man. Which is so childish it's embarrassing.

There is no excuse.

The fact that they act disgusted that Byrd was KKK was only because he was a democrat. They aren't disgusted with any republican who is or was KKK.

I haven't seen any post from them denouncing this man and hoping he will lose. Just all about Byrd.

I will say, I scroll right past most of the posts from the republicans. If you're read one of their lying hate filled posts, you've read them all.
Dude, Byrd was Senate Majority Leader.

Your pissing your pants over a county commission in GA. :laughing0301: :itsok:

You first. Link with pictures showing Clinton on the island. While you dig that up, read this from 2002:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
I never claimed there were pics of Slick on the island, so I don’t have to bring any, Assflap.

You claimed Trump was on the island, so you need to back that up or admit you are a liar.

What more do you want me to and those on my side to do?

How more strongly can I possibly condemn the KKK and what it stood for? How much more strongly can I condemn someone aligning with my side, who also aligns with what the KKK stood for?

I would condemn degenerates. But I wouldn't condemn people for their sexual preferences as long as the behaviour [sic] isn't doing harm.

Thank you, for proving my point. You cannot bring yourself to even think of condemning elements that align with your own side, that are far worse, far more evil, far more insane, than what the KKK once stood for.

All you can do is to go on to condemn me for calling this evil, this madness out for what it clearly, undeniably is, and ironically, in doing so in a way that demonstrates that you are the very worst possible form of what you are falsely accusing me of being.

I will point out.

There is no excuse.

Again you lie. Blayock laid out that the racism is wrong, it is pretty obvious. I’d never knowingly vote for a racist. I don’t know this guy’s past but if he has indeed gave up his racist ways, which I doubt, and he agreed with your platform and he was a Democrat would you vote for him?

Forum List

Back