ex governor mcdonnell indicted

Republican politicians currently have a slightly better reputation than Satan, but I predict Satan will be pulling ahead by the 2014 election cycle

Republicans say the hate Satan. Which is so strange since they have the same policies.

hey Chris?.....would you have even paid attention to this story if the guy was a Democrat?....hey just askin....

And that answer would probably be ,,,,no!
But then on the other hand, how many threads were there regarding Anthony Weiner?
Here's the thing with boards like USMB, it's loaded with partisans, so when a high profile politician gets caught doing something bad, one side piles on and the other side (in most cases) avoids the thread(s) like the plague. It's so predictable.:eusa_whistle:

i know that Kiwi.....but heres the thing about Chris.....he is a dishonest Asshole who acts like his and his precious parties shit dont stink....and when pointed out that he and it does have an odor....he is and always has been....to chicken shit to come and defend the bullshit he throws up here.....

I got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

Rachel was on the Christie story from the beginning as well.

Corrupt governors go to jail.

Would that include crooked Democrats as well? Or does this just apply to Republicans, as usual?

Yes. See Blagojevich.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adkUIes6W1w]Rachel Maddow - Rod Blagojevich's Press Tour - 1/26/09 - YouTube[/ame]

Rachel was all over Blago.

As well she should be.

No Dems defended Blago, and no Republicans are defending Christie, except for Rudy.

And that answer would probably be ,,,,no!
But then on the other hand, how many threads were there regarding Anthony Weiner?
Here's the thing with boards like USMB, it's loaded with partisans, so when a high profile politician gets caught doing something bad, one side piles on and the other side (in most cases) avoids the thread(s) like the plague. It's so predictable.:eusa_whistle:

i know that Kiwi.....but heres the thing about Chris.....he is a dishonest Asshole who acts like his and his precious parties shit dont stink....and when pointed out that he and it does have an odor....he is and always has been....to chicken shit to come and defend the bullshit he throws up here.....

I got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

thats only our cum you see....

Jesus fucking Christ Chris. You make people like Rush Limbaugh and Pierce Morgan look non-partisan. It's dumb fucks like you (on both sides) that are the shit stain on this country's shorts.

Jesus fucking Christ Chris. You make people like Rush Limbaugh and Pierce Morgan look non-partisan. It's dumb fucks like you (on both sides) that are the shit stain on this country's shorts.

Sorry bucko. I voted Republican a few times. Before they went all Tea Party on us.

First George W. Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives based Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy in 2008.

Then Republicans on the Supreme Court voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions in the Citizens United decision.

Then Republicans in Congress voted against infrastructure spending that would have lowered unemployment.

Then Republicans in the House shut down the government and threatened the country with default.

And now Republicans in Congress refuse to raise the minimum wage.

Why would anyone vote for a party that hates government and continually tries to damage our country?

Repubs...

Repubs...

Repubs...

Repubs...

Repubs...

Repubs...

Repubs...

Listen to yourself man. I hate neo-cons as much as the next guy but you sound like a fucking robot.

Repubs...

Repubs...

Repubs...

Repubs...

Repubs...

Repubs...

Repubs...

Listen to yourself man. I hate neo-cons as much as the next guy but you sound like a fucking robot.

Sorry bucko. I posted facts. Try to refute them, or go home.

I am home.

And I think you need a therapist.

The sooner you realize that our two party system shares the blame the better off you'll be.

Fuck Republicans & fuck Democrats.

I am home.

The sooner you realize that our two party system shares the blame the better off you'll be.

The false equivalency....

It was Republicans that allowed a deregulated Wall Street to destroy the world economy in 2008.

It was Republicans on the Supreme Court that voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions. All the Democrats voted against it.

It was Republicans in Congress that voted against infrastructure spending that would have lowered unemployment.

It was Republicans in Congress that voted against raising the minimum wage.

It was Republicans in Congress who shut down the government and threatened the country with default.

Can you imagine a corporate opponent like Elizabeth Warren running as a Republican?

hey Chris?.....would you have even paid attention to this story if the guy was a Democrat?....hey just askin....

Lots of attention was attached to Governor Rod Blagojevich from both sides of the aisle. But Harry, why the non sequitur? Why point fingers at Democrats when the current person indicted and alleged to have been corrupt is a very conservative Republican.

Lots of attention was attached to Governor Rod Blagojevich from both sides of the aisle. But Harry, why the non sequitur? Why point fingers at Democrats when the current person indicted and alleged to have been corrupt is a very conservative Republican.

What is it with these governors?

First Blago, then McDonnell, now Christie.

What is it with these governors?

First Blago, then McDonnell, now Christie.
Scott is next.

I am home.

The false equivalency....

It was Republicans that allowed a deregulated Wall Street to destroy the world economy in 2008.

It was Republicans on the Supreme Court that voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions. All the Democrats voted against it.

It was Republicans in Congress that voted against infrastructure spending that would have lowered unemployment.

It was Republicans in Congress who shut down the government and threatened the country with default.

Can you imagine a corporate opponent like Elizabeth Warren running as a Republican?

--Your reasoning for the '08 collapse is so narrow minded I don't even know where to begin.

--I agree with you that is bad law.

--Probably because they saw what a fucking joke the "stimulus bill" was. Which I agree was laughable at best.

--Good. Raising it won't solve a fucking thing besides raising the costs of goods and services making it a wash at best.

I agree that was a shit move. But it's the best those knuckle draggers could think of to bring awareness to this countries impending insolvency.

Former Virginia governor Bob McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, were indicted Tuesday for illegally accepting gifts and loans from a political donor.

The charges against the couple were outlined in a document filed by the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia that details how the McDonnell and his wife accepted more than $135,000 in gifts and loans, trips and other items from Jonnie Williams Sr., former CEO of Star Scientific

The 14-count indictment, filed on Tuesday, charges McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, with a wide array of official corruption.

Ex-Va. governor McDonnell, wife charged in gift scandal

Well, that certainly wasn't unexpected.

Forum List

Back