ex governor mcdonnell indicted

hey Chris?.....would you have even paid attention to this story if the guy was a Democrat?....hey just askin....

No, he would have completely ignored it.

Meanwhile, Walker is still Governor. Much to the disappointment of Chris.

yea he was absolutely sure Walker was gone wasnt he?....thats not the first prediction he has made that he lost.....

I'll be watching this play out. Rachel Maddow covered this from the beginning.

Who/what is a Rachel Maddow ?

Your answer!

PC_PajamaBoy_pr.jpg

hey Chris?.....would you have even paid attention to this story if the guy was a Democrat?....hey just askin....

And that answer would probably be ,,,,no!
But then on the other hand, how many threads were there regarding Anthony Weiner?
Here's the thing with boards like USMB, it's loaded with partisans, so when a high profile politician gets caught doing something bad, one side piles on and the other side (in most cases) avoids the thread(s) like the plague. It's so predictable.:eusa_whistle:

Just like (D) Blagojevich, the guy's a corrupt a**hole. Throw him behind bars.

Republican politicians currently have a slightly better reputation than Satan, but I predict Satan will be pulling ahead by the 2014 election cycle

I didn't think Obama was up for reelection this year.

Indictment is the legal term for accusing someone of a crime it is not proof of guilt or conviction of the alleged crime. It's really amazing how liberals have such a tough time with this innocent till proven guilty concept.

And that answer would probably be ,,,,no!
But then on the other hand, how many threads were there regarding Anthony Weiner?
Here's the thing with boards like USMB, it's loaded with partisans, so when a high profile politician gets caught doing something bad, one side piles on and the other side (in most cases) avoids the thread(s) like the plague. It's so predictable.:eusa_whistle:

i know that Kiwi.....but heres the thing about Chris.....he is a dishonest Asshole who acts like his and his precious parties shit dont stink....and when pointed out that he and it does have an odor....he is and always has been....to chicken shit to come and defend the bullshit he throws up here.....

MSNBC turds are dedicating all their airtime to this lame old news scandal of an ex governor

Did you know he abused golf outings and the use of vacation time :lol:

MSNBC turds are dedicating all their airtime to this lame old news scandal of an ex governor

Did you know he abused golf outings and the use of vacation time :lol:

It will pass over quite rapidly...like Blagojevich did. For the time being it's top news, like Blagojevich, after the fad is over everyone will forget about it.

It has no political consequences.

Who indicts the indicter? The Hussein/Holder team is in a full court press like most 3rd world regimes when they are declining in power. What about former NJ governor Jon Corzine who scammed billions from a trust fund? When is Holder going to answer for the deaths of hundreds of Mexican citizens and a Border Patrol Officer?

I'll be watching this play out. Rachel Maddow covered this from the beginning.

Rachel was on the Christie story from the beginning as well.

Corrupt governors go to jail.

Would that include crooked Democrats as well? Or does this just apply to Republicans, as usual?

Yes. See Blagojevich.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adkUIes6W1w]Rachel Maddow - Rod Blagojevich's Press Tour - 1/26/09 - YouTube[/ame]

That's what Virginia gets for electing a "Howdy Doody" clone.

What policies did he enact in our state that you disagree with? I'm surprised because he struck me as as a straight laced type of guy. Though there may be some issues I disagreed with him on, I had no problem with him as my governor.

Forum List

Back