Ex-F.B.I. Lawyer Expected to Plead Guilty in Durham Investigation

Glorious News. The first of the criminal conspiracists who tried to undermine our Government---GOING DOWN.

I can't read the whole article, as I would never in a million years, give any money to the New York Times. Buy, they generally get the story first and SPIN it to sound like it is nothing.

More will come soon from HONEST REPORTING.

This particular FBI Co-conspirator is also a Pussy, so he will be signing like a canary trying to avoid too much time as Big Bubba's wife in a Federal Pen.

MORE TO COME!

GOOD DAY FOR AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember. Pleading guilty doesn’t actually mean you did anything illegal.
He actually was caught red handed.
if you are referring to Flynn, the fbi agents stated they didn’t think he had lied. He was threatened into pleading guilty, so they wouldn’t also break financially his son, as they had done to him. Big difference. Total faux comparison.

Flynn was caught red handed too.

Everyone who pleads guilty does so because of the threat of a worse sentence.

So therefore there’s no proof he did anything wrong since a guilty plea doesn’t mean a crime has been committed. That’s the stupid world we live in thanks to Billy Barr.
He was "caught" doing nothing illegal, moron. And, yes, a guilty is not proof of anything, especially when a establishment douchebag like Mueller is the prosecutor. Thousands of people who plead guilty were later found to be innocent and set free.
Great. So the guilty plea of Clinesmith is in no way validation or evidence of any illegal action.

Congrats. Our country just got dumber because of you.

You don't think that altering a document in order to get the FISA court to approve of a surveillance warrant isn't illegal?
Maybe he didn’t intend to alter it? Maybe he didn’t know that was illegal?

Of course not. He's a lawyer. How could he possibly know it wasn't legal.
Hey, sounds pretty stupid to me. But people said that Flynn didn’t know it was illegal to lie to the FBI so that’s the new standard.
I haven't heard anyone say that. However, he was deliberately given the impression it wasn't an official investigation. If your neighbor is an FBi agent, is it a crime to tell him that your dog didn't crap in his yard?
No one gave him that impression. Two FBI agents don’t show up to your office randomly for friendly conversations.
He didn’t lie, according to fbi notes. What don’t you get?!?Oh, I know, the truth doesn’t fit your narrative so you DO lie.
I read the FBI notes. So did the judge. They confirm he lied.
Bullcrap.

if you are referring to Flynn, the fbi agents stated they didn’t think he had lied. He was threatened into pleading guilty, so they wouldn’t also break financially his son, as they had done to him. Big difference. Total faux comparison.

So therefore there’s no proof he did anything wrong since a guilty plea doesn’t mean a crime has been committed. That’s the stupid world we live in thanks to Billy Barr.
He was "caught" doing nothing illegal, moron. And, yes, a guilty is not proof of anything, especially when a establishment douchebag like Mueller is the prosecutor. Thousands of people who plead guilty were later found to be innocent and set free.
Great. So the guilty plea of Clinesmith is in no way validation or evidence of any illegal action.

You don't think that altering a document in order to get the FISA court to approve of a surveillance warrant isn't illegal?

Hey, sounds pretty stupid to me. But people said that Flynn didn’t know it was illegal to lie to the FBI so that’s the new standard.
Quit with the he lied. The doj have the notes the agents said he didn’t lie.
The notes confirm that he did lie.

Both sets of notes confirm it.
How is saying "I don't remember" a lie? The rest of it sounds like Comey's opinion vs Flynn's.

I haven't heard anyone say that. However, he was deliberately given the impression it wasn't an official investigation. If your neighbor is an FBi agent, is it a crime to tell him that your dog didn't crap in his yard?
No one gave him that impression. Two FBI agents don’t show up to your office randomly for friendly conversations.
He didn’t lie, according to fbi notes. What don’t you get?!?Oh, I know, the truth doesn’t fit your narrative so you DO lie.
we also have confirmed the FBI lied to get warrants.

WHEEE - but you don't give a fuck about that now do you.

No they don't.

Glorious News. The first of the criminal conspiracists who tried to undermine our Government---GOING DOWN.

I can't read the whole article, as I would never in a million years, give any money to the New York Times. Buy, they generally get the story first and SPIN it to sound like it is nothing.

More will come soon from HONEST REPORTING.

This particular FBI Co-conspirator is also a Pussy, so he will be signing like a canary trying to avoid too much time as Big Bubba's wife in a Federal Pen.

MORE TO COME!

GOOD DAY FOR AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a portion of his meeting with Durham after they told him it's better if he cooperate

"Prosecutors are not expected to reveal any evidence of a broad anti-Trump conspiracy among law enforcement officials."

Based on what? Zero facts to support this statement. Why does the NYT make such an assertion?

Perhaps for the same reason it made the assertion that this guy was pleading guilty.

Think about this for a moment...

This attorney falsified public records used to obtain an illegal wire tap on a presidential candidate and then on a SITTING US PRESIDENT. This means everything they did was ILLEGAL from the get go. This makes the case solid as bedrock on everyone else.

This makes the intentional (premeditated) Fraud on the FISA court valid charges to follow up with. Given who knew and when they were told, this makes everyone in the chain right up to and including Obama and Biden culpable in the Coup.

This one case makes all the others possible. The next bomb could be 35+ indictments... And it could happen very early next week. What IF Biden is named in an indictment? What will democrats do? Biden is still just a citizen and does not gain exemption from prosecution.

I need lots of popcorn....

There was no wire tap, legal or illegal on a presidential candidate or a sitting U.S. president. Where do you guys come up with this whacked out stuff?

"Prosecutors are not expected to reveal any evidence of a broad anti-Trump conspiracy among law enforcement officials."
And where did this quote come from?
The article posted by the OP. It was right at the top under the headline.
i keep deleting posts - busy afternoon.

in any event, if you can read the article itself, let me know where they reference future intentions of the prosecutors or how they came to that conclusion. when *ANY* news article does shit like this, it throws up a flag. you and i seem to agree the media does this A LOT but we can never agree on WHEN they do it.

if they are referring to the article itself - great. they're not expected to do that TODAY. if they mean EVER, then pray tell where did they get that info.

I'm not going to read it for you and give you a report on it...I'm telling you where the quote came from because you asked.

He didn't know it was an official investigation. He was new to the scene. When he asked Comey if he should get his lawyers first, Comey told him it wasn't necessary. It was a few off the record questions.

This attorney falsified public records used to obtain an illegal wire tap on a presidential candidate and then on a SITTING US PRESIDENT. This means everything they did was ILLEGAL from the get go. This makes the case solid as bedrock on everyone else.

This makes the intentional (premeditated) Fraud on the FISA court valid charges to follow up with. Given who knew and when they were told, this makes everyone in the chain right up to and including Obama and Biden culpable in the Coup.

This one case makes all the others possible. The next bomb could be 35+ indictments... And it could happen very early next week. What IF Biden is named in an indictment? What will democrats do? Biden is still just a citizen and does not gain exemption from prosecution.

There was no wire tap, legal or illegal on a presidential candidate or a sitting U.S. president. Where do you guys come up with this whacked out stuff?
They spied on him, moron. These days you don't need a physical wiretap since the NSA records every phone call you make. All you have to do is get permission to access them. That's what FISA warrants are for. The claim that "there was no wiretap" is a leftwing diversion.

wow - wanna narrow down that focus quite a bit and make sure we've microsliced the shit out of it.

fact is - they did it to his campaign. but hey - wordsmith it. it's american anymore.

And where did this quote come from?
The article posted by the OP. It was right at the top under the headline.
i keep deleting posts - busy afternoon.

in any event, if you can read the article itself, let me know where they reference future intentions of the prosecutors or how they came to that conclusion. when *ANY* news article does shit like this, it throws up a flag. you and i seem to agree the media does this A LOT but we can never agree on WHEN they do it.

if they are referring to the article itself - great. they're not expected to do that TODAY. if they mean EVER, then pray tell where did they get that info.

I'm not going to read it for you and give you a report on it...I'm telling you where the quote came from because you asked.
so - you feel it's fine for them to pull info out of their ass and make it a sub-headline and not reference it or where they got that statement anywhere in the story at all.

fine. just never try to tell me what bad journalism is again. you ignore those standards when you like what you read.

He didn't know it was an official investigation. He was new to the scene. When he asked Comey if he should get his lawyers first, Comey told him it wasn't necessary. It was a few off the record questions.
Comey should go to prison for that alone.

DO you have a clue how far and wide a wire tap warrant goes? 3 or 4 persons outside of the primary target... who called Trump making Trump a target of the wire tap.. Now every one Trump called is now tapped... Great way into the orginization through a back door... Your ignorant of how this works aren't you...

Forum List

Back