Ex-F.B.I. Lawyer Expected to Plead Guilty in Durham Investigation

Remember. Pleading guilty doesn’t actually mean you did anything illegal.
He actually was caught red handed.
if you are referring to Flynn, the fbi agents stated they didn’t think he had lied. He was threatened into pleading guilty, so they wouldn’t also break financially his son, as they had done to him. Big difference. Total faux comparison.

Flynn was caught red handed too.

Everyone who pleads guilty does so because of the threat of a worse sentence.

So therefore there’s no proof he did anything wrong since a guilty plea doesn’t mean a crime has been committed. That’s the stupid world we live in thanks to Billy Barr.
He was "caught" doing nothing illegal, moron. And, yes, a guilty is not proof of anything, especially when a establishment douchebag like Mueller is the prosecutor. Thousands of people who plead guilty were later found to be innocent and set free.
Great. So the guilty plea of Clinesmith is in no way validation or evidence of any illegal action.

Congrats. Our country just got dumber because of you.

You don't think that altering a document in order to get the FISA court to approve of a surveillance warrant isn't illegal?
Maybe he didn’t intend to alter it? Maybe he didn’t know that was illegal?

Of course not. He's a lawyer. How could he possibly know it wasn't legal.
Hey, sounds pretty stupid to me. But people said that Flynn didn’t know it was illegal to lie to the FBI so that’s the new standard.

He didn't know it was an official investigation. He was new to the scene. When he asked Comey if he should get his lawyers first, Comey told him it wasn't necessary. It was a few off the record questions.
New to the scene? Good grief. He's a general who reached the top echelons of military command and was appointed to highly sensitive positions. Not an idiot.

Off the record? Two FBI agents sitting in front of him taking notes suggests it's "off the record"?

Y'all have a really low opinion of Flynn's intelligence.
or flynn counted on protocol where you simply don't do what the FBI did here and therefor was at ease with the questions.

spin doctors in surgery today.
What about being "at ease" makes it okay to lie to the FBI? Nothing. Zero.

This is all spin on your part.

if you are referring to Flynn, the fbi agents stated they didn’t think he had lied. He was threatened into pleading guilty, so they wouldn’t also break financially his son, as they had done to him. Big difference. Total faux comparison.

So therefore there’s no proof he did anything wrong since a guilty plea doesn’t mean a crime has been committed. That’s the stupid world we live in thanks to Billy Barr.
He was "caught" doing nothing illegal, moron. And, yes, a guilty is not proof of anything, especially when a establishment douchebag like Mueller is the prosecutor. Thousands of people who plead guilty were later found to be innocent and set free.
Great. So the guilty plea of Clinesmith is in no way validation or evidence of any illegal action.

You don't think that altering a document in order to get the FISA court to approve of a surveillance warrant isn't illegal?

Hey, sounds pretty stupid to me. But people said that Flynn didn’t know it was illegal to lie to the FBI so that’s the new standard.
I haven't heard anyone say that. However, he was deliberately given the impression it wasn't an official investigation. If your neighbor is an FBi agent, is it a crime to tell him that your dog didn't crap in his yard?
No one gave him that impression. Two FBI agents don’t show up to your office randomly for friendly conversations.
He didn’t lie, according to fbi notes. What don’t you get?!?Oh, I know, the truth doesn’t fit your narrative so you DO lie.
I read the FBI notes. So did the judge. They confirm he lied.
we also have confirmed the FBI lied to get warrants.

WHEEE - but you don't give a fuck about that now do you.

On Carter Page, yes. And that guy plead guilty to those charges and will face the consequences. This is the outcome I was hoping for all along.

Now Flynn on the other hand lied to the FBI in an investigation and is going to face no consequences because none of y'all care about corruption.
He didn't lie, and if he did it wasn't a crime because it wasn't material to any crime and the investigation was illegal.

Only douchebags want to put an innocent man in prison so they can advance their political agenda.

He didn't know it was an official investigation. He was new to the scene. When he asked Comey if he should get his lawyers first, Comey told him it wasn't necessary. It was a few off the record questions.
New to the scene? Good grief. He's a general who reached the top echelons of military command and was appointed to highly sensitive positions. Not an idiot.

Off the record? Two FBI agents sitting in front of him taking notes suggests it's "off the record"?

or flynn counted on protocol where you simply don't do what the FBI did here and therefor was at ease with the questions.

you have said both that admitting guilt meant you're guilty and then it also meant you may not be.

way to take a stand there, dickens.

I haven't heard anyone say that. However, he was deliberately given the impression it wasn't an official investigation. If your neighbor is an FBi agent, is it a crime to tell him that your dog didn't crap in his yard?
No one gave him that impression. Two FBI agents don’t show up to your office randomly for friendly conversations.
He didn’t lie, according to fbi notes. What don’t you get?!?Oh, I know, the truth doesn’t fit your narrative so you DO lie.
Bullcrap.
Did you read the notes or Judge Sullivan's ruling?

I did...

we also have confirmed the FBI lied to get warrants.

WHEEE - but you don't give a fuck about that now do you.

On Carter Page, yes. And that guy plead guilty to those charges and will face the consequences. This is the outcome I was hoping for all along.

Now Flynn on the other hand lied to the FBI in an investigation and is going to face no consequences because none of y'all care about corruption.
Who are you trying to kid? You are hoping for as many Republicans to go to prison as possible. You don't give a flying fuck about the evidence. You're a ruthless partisan to the bone.

you have said both that admitting guilt meant you're guilty and then it also meant you may not be.

I don't think you understand satire.

I was satirizing Billy Barr's nutty statements that feed the frenzy from the village rabble. That guy is a political hack.

Bullcrap.

I did...
Quote the ones that are relevant.

Glorious News. The first of the criminal conspiracists who tried to undermine our Government---GOING DOWN.

I can't read the whole article, as I would never in a million years, give any money to the New York Times. Buy, they generally get the story first and SPIN it to sound like it is nothing.

More will come soon from HONEST REPORTING.

This particular FBI Co-conspirator is also a Pussy, so he will be signing like a canary trying to avoid too much time as Big Bubba's wife in a Federal Pen.

MORE TO COME!

GOOD DAY FOR AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So..........a big, juicy, nothingburger. Let us know when you find the elusive smoking gun.

Bullcrap.

I did...
Judge Sullivan’s ruling was based on false information. You don’t get that. And I have read every document that has come out. Something you obviously have not done. He even called Flynn a traitor and treasonous, based on fake articles! NOT evidence, but FAKE media! He had to apologize!

Last edited:
Judge Sullivan’s ruling was based on false information. You don’t get that. And I have read every document that has come out. Something you obviously have not done. He even called Flynn and traitor and treasonous, based on fake articles! NOT evidence, but FAKE media!
Wait, so are you saying the notes that you claim exonerate Flynn were fake? Because those are the notes that Sullivan based his ruling on.

The ruling:
As to Mr. Flynn’s first set of false statements, see SOF, ECF No. 4 at 2-3 ¶ 3, the interviewing FBI agents’ handwritten notes, draft interview reports, and the final FD-302 confirm that Mr. Flynn falsely stated that he had no recollection about his request to the Russian Ambassador to refrain from escalating the situation in response to U.S. sanctions, and that Mr. Flynn falsely stated that he did not have a long conversation about that issue.

Page 43 FYI

I was satirizing Billy Barr's nutty statements that feed the frenzy from the village rabble. That guy is a political hack.
i don't think you understand counter-trolling.

you wanna troll your stupid shit, i can do the same. you wanna drop bullshit and talk honestly, i can do that. i just follow the lead of the conversation.

Judge Sullivan’s ruling was based on false information. You don’t get that. And I have read every document that has come out. Something you obviously have not done. He even called Flynn and traitor and treasonous, based on fake articles! NOT evidence, but FAKE media!
Wait, so are you saying the notes that you claim exonerate Flynn were fake? Because those are the notes that Sullivan based his ruling on.

The ruling:
As to Mr. Flynn’s first set of false statements, see SOF, ECF No. 4 at 2-3 ¶ 3, the interviewing FBI agents’ handwritten notes, draft interview reports, and the final FD-302 confirm that Mr. Flynn falsely stated that he had no recollection about his request to the Russian Ambassador to refrain from escalating the situation in response to U.S. sanctions, and that Mr. Flynn falsely stated that he did not have a long conversation about that issue.

Page 43 FYI
Those notes that exonerate Flynn were never presented to the court until after the fact. They were withheld! They came to light after the fact!

you wanna troll your stupid shit, i can do the same. you wanna drop bullshit and talk honestly, i can do that. i just follow the lead of the conversation.
Trolling and satire are not the same thing.

You weren’t counter trolling. You’re just being oblivious. Your posts here are little more than emotional outbursts from someone existing in a toxic media bath.

Being honest, dude needs to go to jail. He plead guilty because he’s guilty.

So did Flynn.

This is probably the biggest fish you’re going to get in your counter narrative of FBI corruption. Some low level dude that no one ever heard of. And it’s not because someone is “protecting” Comey or anyone else. It’s because there isn’t evidence to support charges against anyone else.

The ruling:

Page 43 FYI
Those notes that exonerate Flynn were never presented to the court until after the fact. They were withheld! They came to light after the fact!
The 302 was presented to Flynn and the 302 accurately reflects the handwritten notes.

Glorious News. The first of the criminal conspiracists who tried to undermine our Government---GOING DOWN.

I can't read the whole article, as I would never in a million years, give any money to the New York Times. Buy, they generally get the story first and SPIN it to sound like it is nothing.

More will come soon from HONEST REPORTING.

This particular FBI Co-conspirator is also a Pussy, so he will be signing like a canary trying to avoid too much time as Big Bubba's wife in a Federal Pen.

MORE TO COME!

GOOD DAY FOR AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So..........a big, juicy, nothingburger. Let us know when you find the elusive smoking gun.

Welcome back....you ran like a scared Pussy last time I responded to one of your propaganda posts---pure B. S. as I pointed out conclusively---and you ran.

But, that was an exception. You post such nonsense it's a waste of time responding.

You weren’t counter trolling. You’re just being oblivious. Your posts here are little more than emotional outbursts from someone existing in a toxic media bath.

So did Flynn.

This is probably the biggest fish you’re going to get in your counter narrative of FBI corruption. Some low level dude that no one ever heard of. And it’s not because someone is “protecting” Comey or anyone else. It’s because there isn’t evidence to support charges against anyone else.

We'll see when this happens.

1597432415080.png

So did Flynn.

i'm pretty aware of what i was doing. you see, this is why it's such bullshit to talk to you. i can tell you what i'm doing and why and you go "no you weren't"

how in the fuck do you know? you don't so you're making shit up and lying.

as for my "emotional outbursts" - part of the troll man. don't really give a shit if you like it or not.

So did Flynn.

i'm pretty aware of what i was doing. you see, this is why it's such bullshit to talk to you. i can tell you what i'm doing and why and you go "no you weren't"

how in the fuck do you know? you don't so you're making shit up and lying.

as for my "emotional outbursts" - part of the troll man. don't really give a shit if you like it or not.
Alright man, whatever floats your boat.

You know I'm right. Deep down, you know that this is about as good as it gets for your little conspiracy theory about the FBI out to get Trump.

The ruling:

Page 43 FYI
The 302 was presented to Flynn and the 302 accurately reflects the handwritten notes.
The original 302 is still missing!!!

The ruling:

Page 43 FYI
The original 302 is still missing!!!

The "original" 302 is nothing more than a first draft. The official signed 302 never went missing.

You guys are grasping at straws.

Forum List

Back