Evolution.

The evidence for evolution is carried in every cell of the bodies of the deniers. Sad that they are so determinedly ignorant. But it is their right to be as stupid as they please.
Every individual is derived from the template that God created for the species.

Haven't you been arguing that the evidence for evolution is incomplete or that there is not enough of it?

No, my argument was that evolution is a fact, following the archeological and geological evidence. Now I am adding that the ordering of species as per evolution is useful as also for the ordering of God's templates similarly.

The evidence for evolution is carried in every cell of the bodies of the deniers. Sad that they are so determinedly ignorant. But it is their right to be as stupid as they please.

Haven't you been arguing that the evidence for evolution is incomplete or that there is not enough of it?

No, my argument was that evolution is a fact, following the archeological and geological evidence. Now I am adding that the ordering of species as per evolution is useful as also for the ordering of God's templates similarly.

Oh ok, my mistake. No argument from me.

No, arguments are good even if they are bullshit. I love the word no. The word no was the first word that I learnt when I was a toddler. What was the first word that you learnt? The first word that my pal ever learnt was hallelujah.

No, arguments are good even if they are bullshit. I love the word no. The word no was the first word that I learnt when I was a toddler. What was the first word that you learnt? The first word that my pal ever learnt was hallelujah.

I don't remember.

I wonder why its so hard for people to accept that god or whatever higher power started the process and evolution is in charge of continuing it? Life definitely has a base pattern that has all the signs of a engineer.

I wonder why its so hard for people to accept that god or whatever higher power started the process and evolution is in charge of continuing it? Life definitely has a base pattern that has all the signs of a engineer.

Maybe, an engineer that failed out of college. For instance, humans have many back problems, because we still are not full adapted to walking upright. And personally, I would have made poop less messy and smelly.

Maybe, an engineer that failed out of college. For instance, humans have many back problems, because we still are not full adapted to walking upright. And personally, I would have made poop less messy and smelly.

And, as was a line in an old joke, no engineer would put the waste removal site so close to the playground.

Evolution is a fact. The Darwinist theory of evolution arranges the facts in a logical order, as theories should always do. It is scientific. So it deals with physical facts. Such a thing has never contradicted religion and doesn't now either. I am a Christian. Christianity is not in contradiction with evolution either.
There is absolutely NO actual evidence that a single mammal has EVER evolved into 2 distinctly different mammals.
The archeological and geological findings are a fact. The arrangement of these facts in the Darwinian evolutionary order is logical. Plus here is the newest on human evolution. The RH positive/negative blood divide is driving the humans to split into two incompatible species.
There is absolutely no actual evidence that a single mammal has ever evolved into 2 distinctly different species.
Oldest Sequenced Genome Sheds Light on Horse Evolution
Horses are STILL horses they did not evolve into 2 distinctly different mammals dumb ass.

Evolution is a fact. The Darwinist theory of evolution arranges the facts in a logical order, as theories should always do. It is scientific. So it deals with physical facts. Such a thing has never contradicted religion and doesn't now either. I am a Christian. Christianity is not in contradiction with evolution either.
There is absolutely NO actual evidence that a single mammal has EVER evolved into 2 distinctly different mammals.
The archeological and geological findings are a fact. The arrangement of these facts in the Darwinian evolutionary order is logical. Plus here is the newest on human evolution. The RH positive/negative blood divide is driving the humans to split into two incompatible species.
There is absolutely no actual evidence that a single mammal has ever evolved into 2 distinctly different species.
Horses are STILL horses they did not evolve into 2 distinctly different mammals dumb ass.
Hey moron. Read the link so you dont look so stupid.

"The results show that donkeys, zebras and horses all evolved from a common ancestor about 4 million to 4.5 million years ago.... "

There is NO actual evidence if there were there would be no argument. Go ahead provide the evidence revolutionize the theory of Evolution.
There is overwhelming evidence, you just have to open your mind. Is there any other explanation for goosebumps?
And yet you can not link to a single fact that proves one mammal evolved into two distinctly different mammals. Evolution only occurs within a species. That is ALL that has been shown to exists.

"The results show that donkeys, zebras and horses all evolved from a common ancestor about 4 million to 4.5 million years ago.... "
Hey stupid they are all horses and can actually breed with each other remind me the last time a MONKEY gave birth to a human.

There is NO actual evidence if there were there would be no argument. Go ahead provide the evidence revolutionize the theory of Evolution.
There is overwhelming evidence, you just have to open your mind. Is there any other explanation for goosebumps?
And yet you can not link to a single fact that proves one mammal evolved into two distinctly different mammals. Evolution only occurs within a species. That is ALL that has been shown to exists.
I linked to one but evidently you have a hard time reading. No worries.

Hey stupid they are all horses and can actually breed with each other remind me the last time a MONKEY gave birth to a human.
Zebras and donkeys arent horses. Thats why they have different names and they are different species.

Last edited:
Nope all 3 of the listed mammals can actually breed with each other they are all HORSES.

Nope all 3 of the listed mammals can actually breed with each other they are all HORSES.

Yes, they can breed with each other. But they cannot all have successful reproduction. If you breed a horse and a donkey you get a mule. A mule is sterile because of the differences in the species.

What did breeding have to do with your prerequisite? You never mentioned it until I proved you wrong.

What did breeding have to do with your prerequisite? You never mentioned it until I proved you wrong.

Actually, the ability to successfully interbreed is one of the criteria for lumping animals as the same species. But a successful breeding means the offspring can reproduce.

Actually, the ability to successfully interbreed is one of the criteria for lumping animals as the same species. But a successful breeding means the offspring can reproduce.

Missed this part.

"Evolution only occurs within a species."

How about this fact?

Ancient Arboreal Mammal Discovered at Root of Carnivore Family Tree

"Pouncing lions, fish-swallowing seals, and even your bone-chewing family dog can all trace their roots back to a small, tree-dwelling ancestor. Bones unearthed from a 55-million-year-old fossil trove have revealed a diminutive creature at or near the root of today's formidable lineage of carnivorous mammals."

Forum List

Back