Evolution.

Isn't it a coincidence that NOT a single mammal species in the last 8000 years of mans recordings has EVER evolved into 2 distinctly different species. But of course it all happened BEFORE man noticed.
Thats probably because it takes a lot longer than 8K years for evolution to do its work in most cases. Besides 8k years ago no one was documenting to see if mammals were changing.
Some mammals stopped evolving tens of millions of years ago.
This is Tyrone Washington from Chicago's lower east side, he collects aluminum cans for a living.

Go back to the children's table and let the grownups talk.
He is just acting out for attention. Like most children ignoring him hurts him.

Your racism is a cry for attention. If you didn't spend so much time hating white people you might have been able to achieve the quality education of a white person.

You do provide an educational model of the dangers of dropping out of school in the 3rd grade.

Yes, The last thing I want is my students ending up sitting on a stoop drinking a 40oz Colt 45 with their pants below their butt cheeks.

I have already seen enough of your posts to know you admire those who wear sheets and burn crosses. That is all the education I need from you. On this particular topic, feel free to try your best. But I seriously doubt you know enough to be anything but a joke.
Who wears sheets and burns crosses?

Are you saying you have never heard of the KKK?

You do provide an educational model of the dangers of dropping out of school in the 3rd grade.

Yes, The last thing I want is my students ending up sitting on a stoop drinking a 40oz Colt 45 with their pants below their butt cheeks.

I have already seen enough of your posts to know you admire those who wear sheets and burn crosses. That is all the education I need from you. On this particular topic, feel free to try your best. But I seriously doubt you know enough to be anything but a joke.

Is it like the NAACP, except without the murders and hate crimes?

No, it is a terrorist group with more murders and hate crimes.

I think the NAACP members have committed more murders, hate crimes and terrorism in the last year than the KKK has in the last 100 years.

The evidence for evolution is carried in every cell of the bodies of the deniers. Sad that they are so determinedly ignorant. But it is their right to be as stupid as they please.
Every individual is derived from the template that God created for the species.
I wonder why its so hard for people to accept that god or whatever higher power started the process and evolution is in charge of continuing it? Life definitely has a base pattern that has all the signs of a engineer.

It is difficult to accept because I see no evidence and no need for God to let go of the handles.

....and the theory of evolution explains the diversity of species without any need to propose a god at all. That is far more compelling.

No it doesn't explain without God, because it doesn't deal with the origin of life itself.

The evidence for evolution is carried in every cell of the bodies of the deniers. Sad that they are so determinedly ignorant. But it is their right to be as stupid as they please.
I wonder why its so hard for people to accept that god or whatever higher power started the process and evolution is in charge of continuing it? Life definitely has a base pattern that has all the signs of a engineer.

It is difficult to accept because I see no evidence and no need for God to let go of the handles.
Put aside the religion connotations and just imagine a person that builds things. So this person creates life accidentally or on purpose and from that template creates different types of life and then gets bored and walks away. Those life forms evolve due to environmental pressure. Right now this person is off doing something more important. eventually this person will come back and be surprised regarding the results of experimentation

But this will always be invisible to humans because this is all outside the Petri dish. From inside, there is no way to tell when the experiment is biased and when it is not. Even if the laws of nature change, it is not possible to tell the change because time itself can change with it, also hinted in the Book of Revelations and in Romans, for example with regards to the new earth.

I think the NAACP members have committed more murders, hate crimes and terrorism in the last year than the KKK has in the last 100 years.

I think you would be wrong.

But at least you know who the KKK is. That was the question.

Your people have been proven to be not very good thinkers.

Things black people should think about:

pulling their pants up
taking care of their children
not being racists
getting jobs
cleaning up their neighborhoods
staying out of jail
learning English
not killing each other
not blaming everything on white people

Your people have been proven to be not very good thinkers.

Things black people should think about:

pulling their pants up
taking care of their children
not being racists
getting jobs
cleaning up their neighborhoods
staying out of jail
learning English
not killing each other
not blaming everything on white people

:blahblah:

I just looked it up. I live in northern Wisconsin so I don't have to be too concerned about the KKK and their struggles with the racist NAACP.

....and the theory of evolution explains the diversity of species without any need to propose a god at all. That is far more compelling.

No it doesn't explain without God, because it doesn't deal with the origin of life itself.

Exactly. I have no problem with the idea that God is leading evolution or using it to shape our world.

The Word of God by Kathy Mar

The Word of God
by Kathy Mar

From desert cliff and mountaintop we trace the wide design,
Strike-slip fault and overthrust and syn and anticline. . .
We gaze upon creation where erosion makes it known,
And count the countless aeons in the banding of the stone.
Odd, long-vanished creatures and their tracks & shells are found;
Where truth has left its sketches on the slate below the ground.
The patient stone can speak, if we but listen when it talks.
Humans wrote the Bible; God wrote the rocks.

There are those who name the stars, who watch the sky by night,
Seeking out the darkest place, to better see the light.
Long ago, when torture broke the remnant of his will,
Galileo recanted, but the Earth is moving still.
High above the mountaintops, where only distance bars,
The truth has left its footprints in the dust between the stars.
We may watch and study or may shudder and deny,
Humans wrote the Bible; God wrote the sky.

By stem and root and branch we trace, by feather, fang and fur,
How the living things that are descend from things that were.
The moss, the kelp, the zebrafish, the very mice and flies,
These tiny, humble, wordless things---how shall they tell us lies?
We are kin to beasts; no other answer can we bring.
The truth has left its fingerprints on every living thing.
Remember, should you have to choose between them in the strife,
Humans wrote the Bible; God wrote life.

And we who listen to the stars, or walk the dusty grade,
Or break the very atoms down to see how they are made,
Or study cells, or living things, seek truth with open hand.
The profoundest act of worship is to try to understand.

I just looked it up. I live in northern Wisconsin so I don't have to be too concerned about the KKK and their struggles with the racist NAACP.

Whatever racism is exhibited by the NAACP pales in comparison to the decades of brutal terrorism by the KKK. That is the simple truth. And the KKK can lay claim to far more murders.

Whatever racism is exhibited by the NAACP pales in comparison to the decades of brutal terrorism by the KKK. That is the simple truth. And the KKK can lay claim to far more murders.
There is more racist terrorism committed in Chicago in one year by NAACP members than there was by the KKK in 250 years.

There is more racist terrorism committed in Chicago in one year by NAACP members than there was by the KKK in 250 years.

NAACP members? lol Oh I see, you are comparing the actions of every black person to those white people who were members of the KKK. Rather dishonest, wouldn't you say?

And no, there are not more terrorist acts committed in Chicago than were committed by the KKK in 250 years.

Chicago has a very high crime rate. But how many of those crimes are committed with the expressed purpose of scaring white people and keeping them under control? Probably only a few. With the KKK, every single violent act was perpetrated with the expressed purpose of terrorizing blacks, jews, and those who would support blacks. And drug deals, gang shootings and the like in Chicago pale in comparison to even one church bombing that killed Addie Mae Collins, Denise McNair, Carole Robertson and Cynthia Wesley while they were in church. Birmingham had seen 21 bombings in the 8 years prior to the church bombing. All at black owned properties or churches. The entire purpose was terror. Chicago street crime is more about money. Robberies, muggings, and drug deals. Or fighting over turf to continue to earn money. Still despicable and criminal, but not all focused on creating a population that was scared to vote.

Another huge difference is that the KKK, even through the early 1970s, had the support of law enforcement in many places. This removed all hope of help. In Chicago, the law enforcement is fighting against the crimes.

Hell when Bill Baxley was elected Attorney General of Alabama, he went after the men responsible for the church bombing. He requested the files from the FBI (who had closed the investigation). THey initially resisted, until he threatened to expose the DoJ for withholding evidence that could have been used to prosecute the evil bastards involved in this terrorist act. The files contained a lot of evidence that the FBI never gave to prosecutors.

Forum List

Back