Evolution

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Doesn't this belong here as well? If those who deny it are going to post about it, this may be the place to do so, no? Many, if not most of you are implying a vast conspiracy, are you not?

So, let's hear about that. Let's not litigate the truth of evolutionary theory. Let's explore how this vast conspiracy works: how it might work, how it could work, why it works, who is directing it, etc.

Are the scientists part of some tacit agreement? Are they being fooled somehow? Who is fooling them?

Similar climate change thread forthcoming...

Evolution is conspiracy? Cooked up by amino acids?

1hozrp.jpg

The evolutionary Heresy devalues humans and that is why the conspiracy has been created. It's to reduce our value so that communists can treat us rough.

Doesn't this belong here as well? If those who deny it are going to post about it, this may be the place to do so, no? Many, if not most of you are implying a vast conspiracy, are you not?

So, let's hear about that. Let's not litigate the truth of evolutionary theory. Let's explore how this vast conspiracy works: how it might work, how it could work, why it works, who is directing it, etc.

Are the scientists part of some tacit agreement? Are they being fooled somehow? Who is fooling them?

Why are you conflating evolution with climate change?

Let me guess, you are a climategate denier. Am I correct?

We know evolution is real, I'm just skeptical of the claim that all life evolved from some single cell thingamajig.

I am not conflating them. I said "similar", not, "same". Stick to the topic.

The evolutionary Heresy devalues humans and that is why the conspiracy has been created. It's to reduce our value so that communists can treat us rough.

Atheists typically follow the ABG (anything but God) theory. They'll even posit that there are trillions of universes (that somehow all created themselves) and that we just won the cosmic lottery as evidenced by the fact that there is life in this one.

Atheists typically follow the ABG (anything but God) theory. They'll even posit that there are trillions of universes (that somehow all created themselves) and that we just won the cosmic lottery as evidenced by the fact that there is life in this one.
"Atheists typically follow the ABG (anything but God) theory."

As do scientists, when gathering empirical evidence. Even the theists. That's what makes it so compelling, to scientists and Popes alike.

You are a fucking liar.

Why do you jackasses continue to deny climategate?

As do scientists, when gathering empirical evidence. Even the theists. That's what makes it so compelling, to scientists and Popes alike.

I agree, but it hasn't stopped many atheists from positing that we live in a multiverse in spite of the fact that there is ZERO evidence of such.

I agree, but it hasn't stopped many atheists from positing that we live in a multiverse in spite of the fact that there is ZERO evidence of such.
"I agree, but it hasn't stopped many atheists from positing that we live in a multiverse"

I find that hard to believe anyone insists upon such. Maybe some people posit this idea as "possible" and for the sake of discussion, but I have yet to see anyone insist it is so. Here or elsewhere.

And why do you mention this idea, anyway? In the context of the topic, I would ask you: Do you think there is an element of "conspiracy" to this? After all, you talk of atheists specifically, even though many theists agree with evolutionary theory. Do you sense a conspiracy among atheists?

You are a fucking liar.

Why do you jackasses continue to deny climategate?

Climate change is real too, I'm just not convinced that we can do much to significantly affect it for the better.

I'm an athiest and recognize that the term "multiverse" is an oxymoron.

"I agree, but it hasn't stopped many atheists from positing that we live in a multiverse"

I find that hard to believe anyone insists upon such. Maybe some people posit this idea as "possible" and for the sake of discussion, but I have yet to see anyone insist it is so. Here or elsewhere.

And why do you mention this idea, anyway? In the context of the topic, I would ask you if you think there is an element of "conspiracy" to this? After all, you talk of atheists specifically, even though many theists agree with evolutionary theory. Do you sense a conspiracy among atheists?

No. I don't think there is a conspiracy, but I DO think that there atheists so committed to atheism that they will never consider a creator, no matter what is presented to them.

I'm an athiest and recognize that the term "multiverse" is an oxymoron.
""multiverse" is an oxymoron."

Maybe, but that oxymoron is easily solved by just calling our observable universe, "a subverse". Would you be comfortable using that term? Why or why not? Those who are... would you accuse them of conspiracy?

Forum List

Back