Evidence that universe created itself

I haven't a single doubt that the Universe was created and there there is a Creator. It's just completely beyond human potential to try to understand or explain; like an ant walking on Giza Pyramid and pretending to understand the architecture

I often liken humans trying to understand God, to worms trying to understand humans.

If our brains are oh so powerful due to "evolutionary progress," then why:
1. Can salmon find the stream where they spawned without our sophisticated navigation systems, and without chemical laboratories which in any event could not BEGIN to differentiate one stream effluent, diluted by billions of gallons of sea water, from another stream effluent?
2. Can newborn animals run moments after birth when it takes humans months to learn how to walk?
3. Can spiders spin elegant webs and catch prey through very clever means when NOBODY taught them?
4. Can thousands of different animals navigate thousands of miles every season, many of them for the first time?

You could continue this line of questioning indefinitely and never get an adequate answer. The best Darwinists can do is say "It's better that way" or "They inherited it." Yeah, right. Why don't humans inherit all this wonderfulness, hmmm?

The conflict arises because we're so vastly limited, but our EGO tells us, "You're the greatest! You don't need any stinking "Creator!" Who's the smartest little shoe-wearing monkey in the Universe? Yes, you are!"

Last edited:
I haven't a single doubt that the Universe was created and there there is a Creator. It's just completely beyond human potential to try to understand or explain; like an ant walking on Giza Pyramid and pretending to understand the architecture

I often liken humans trying to understand God, to worms trying to understand humans.

1. Can salmon find the stream where they spawned without our sophisticated navigation systems, and without chemical laboratories which in any event could not BEGIN to differentiate one stream effluent, diluted by billions of gallons of sea water, from another stream effluent?
2. Can newborn animals run moments after birth when it takes humans months to learn how to walk?
3. Can spiders spin elegant webs and catch prey through very clever means when NOBODY taught them?
4. Can thousands of different animals navigate thousands of miles every season, many of them for the first time?

You could continue this line of questioning indefinitely and never get an adequate answer. The best Darwinists can do is say "It's better that way" or "They inherited it." Yeah, right. Why don't humans inherit all this wonderfulness, hmmm?

I often liken religionists fashioning their gods to children who have never lost their fear of the dark.

It’s comical to see religionists claim their gods are incomprehensible (like worms trying to understand humans), yet, these religionists slather their gods with human frailties and emotions and such as love, anger, retribution, vengeance, etc., etc.

Religionists will screech, “you can’t understand the mind of the gods”, but then immediately describe what these gods have done to, and will do, to humanity.

Religionism; make it up as you go and when questioned on any of it respond with “prove its wrong”.

I often liken religionists fashioning their gods to children who have never lost their fear of the dark.

It’s comical to see religionists claim their gods are incomprehensible (like worms trying to understand humans), yet, these religionists slather their gods with human frailties and emotions and such as love, anger, retribution, vengeance, etc., etc.

Religionists will screech, “you can’t understand the mind of the gods”, but then immediately describe what these gods have done to, and will do, to humanity.

Religionism; make it up as you go and when questioned on any of it respond with “prove its wrong”.

Who the fuck said that about tacking on human emotions to the Creator? Neither Chem Engineer nor I!

Who's the smartest shoe-wearing monkey in the Universe? Yes, you are!

Who the fuck said that about tacking on human emotions to the Creator? Neither Chem Engineer nor I!

Do I need to teach you your bible’ology?

Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not lovedoes not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

Bible Gateway 1 John 4 :: NIV

Frank my Friend, please don't waste your time on these hateful individuals. You may as well argue with a salmon, or a worm. Your replies only encourage them to continue spewing nonsense. Talk to the sensible people here. We listen. We think. The hateful only emote.

Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not lovedoes not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.

We're not speaking the same language. You EGO won't let anything in

Frank my Friend, please don't waste your time on these hateful individuals. You may as well argue with a salmon, or a worm. Your replies only encourage them to continue spewing nonsense. Talk to the sensible people here. We listen. We think. The hateful only emote.

Once upon a time when I used to walk through Grand Central, there was a young Hassidic who asked me, "Are you Jewish?" and I could tell that he was slightly deflated as I must have been like the 5th in a row who said No. I thought later that people like him are a lighthouse, they point out the Light. You and I and these other are ships passing in the night. Maybe we'll take note that there is a Light and be guided toward it, or we can choose to navigate in darkness.

Maybe we'll take note that there is a Light and be guided toward it, or we can choose to navigate in darkness.

You and I are indeed guided by the Light. Atheists are not.
Their massive egos misguide them.
I'm sure you don't see the absurdity of your silly ''ego'', comment.

Here you are proclaiming how special you are because you're ''guided'' by the gods flashlight.

Talk about ego!

We're not speaking the same language. You EGO won't let anything in
What is it I won't let in? I'm supposed to unquestioningly accept your unsupported claims?

Why won't you let in Allah or Vishnu?

It must be that your ego gets in the way.

You mean like the Jews?

What ya got?
Poor little tailless and hairless monkey, no deist beliefs God is created. But, you think the universe is created. Does your little simian brain now see the problem with one of the problems with your attempt to deflect the question?

"If someone created God, then He wouldn't be God, would He?" - Professor John Lennox in
A Matter of Gravity

Should be required attendance for name-calling atheists who think they are the smartest things in the universe.

K9Buck
Nobody knows what happened in the pre-big bang world . It does look like our bang was one of infinite and string theory is the only thing we have right now

If something always is…….then matter could always be
Right. And why not? We don't have to abide by these arbitrary rules set by theists. Like:

1) nothing can come from nothing, except my favorite god
2) everything must have a beginning, except my favorite god

These rules are just there to rig the game.

Right. And why not? We don't have to abide by these arbitrary rules set by theists. Like:

1) nothing can come from nothing, except my favorite god
2) everything must have a beginning, except my favorite god

These rules are just there to rig the game.
Lol, it's the atheist scientists who stole singularity from the creationists and claimed singularity of infinite temperature and infinite density came from nothing. Then quantum mechanics somehow popped up and the universe and everything in it ended up just where they are. What kind of koo koo are you? Oh, the hypocrite kind.

Lol, it's the atheist scientists who stole singularity from the creationists and claimed singularity of infinite temperature and infinite density came from nothing. Then quantum mechanics somehow popped up and the universe and everything in it ended up just where they are. What kind of koo koo are you? Oh, the hypocrite kind.
Yet you religious nutsacks had your little iron age handbook for 1000s of years, and scientists still had to do all the work of learning these things quite in spite of you crusading fools. You dicks literally sat and pointed and laughed until you had no choice but to accept what scientists have learned. You are a salient example of this childish, idiotic behavior. The world has accepted evolution as fact...yet here we are, waiting for the last YEC jackasses to die off.

Don't know, yet! Ain't that cool?

This is "hot" - because energy is not able to be created or to be destroyed within the universe (while an outside not exists). So if energy is not able to be created - howelse is it able to be "here" although the sum of all positive and negative energy of the universe seems to be nil?

Last edited:
Allah.

Is that the answer you wanted?

That's the answer you like to give because you like to see in religious people "nuts". Nuts produce by the way nice trees with much more nuts - very nourishing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back