Stephen Hawking project detects possible signs of alien life from distant galaxy

Indeed. What with the vast distances of space and time, the chances of an alien culture with the technological ability to contact or visit us existing at the same time as we are infinitesimally small.

Indeed. What with the vast distances of space and time, the chances of an alien culture with the technological ability to contact or visit us existing at the same time as we are infinitesimally small.

Maybe, but that doesn't mean there is no life out there. There is almost certainly life out there right now, or at any snapshot in the past we take when looking into space. we just can't see it.

You know what?

I don't trust Stephen Hawking....he is a full fledged liberal.Not good, too bad, sorry.

I doubt "people" from a galaxy 3 BILLION years away, will use radio and wait around 6 billion years for the reply.

You know what?

I don't trust Stephen Hawking....he is a full fledged liberal.Not good, too bad, sorry.
We're all supposed to believe he's this generation's Einstein. He's another left-wing loon who wants to believe in aliens but deny God

Last edited:
Good Allah we're getting desperate. There is no life out there. The signals are 3 BILLION years old. Where will Humanity be in 3 billion years?

Astronomers working to identify alien civilizations picked up 15 repeated fast radio bursts (FRBs) from a dwarf galaxy 3 billion light years away from Earth.
Astronomers detect possible signs of alien life - NY Daily News

article-0-11EF84AB000005DC-804_1024x615_large.jpg

wait a minute

there is a Russian involved

--LOL

Hawking founded the Breakthrough Listen project to investigate — and identify — signs of intelligent life in the universe. Russian internet billionaire Yuri Milner is also behind the initiative.

Forum List

Back