Evidence that universe created itself

I'd like to believe that the universe created itself, but I just don't have faith in such superstitions.
But it's not a superstition believing a entity, calling itself God, created itself?

I think the evidence indicates that a power not confined to this universe or its laws caused everything in this universe to happen. Perhaps you believe that the universe caused itself to happen. If so, how did the universe cause itself to come into existence?
There is a natural explanation for it and if science figured out the answer to your question you would simply move your goal post or ask another question that can never be answered. There are some things we will never know like what happened 13 billion years before the big bang. Or are there other universes? So you can settle on an ancient religion your ancestors invented or keep looking for the truth

I'd like to believe that the universe created itself, but I just don't have faith in such superstitions.
Okay, so in what do you put your "faith"?.
Logical thought.
Perhaps you could be more specific.

Are you religious, for example?

Do you believe in a God?

If so, the God(s) of which religion?
Will you answer my question(s)?
My father uses the same logical thought. Won't listen to a word, mocks scientific answers because he doesn't understand.

Even though the clock maker argument is no good he uses it constantly. He asks me, how could it be that..." And when I explain he doesn't listen.

Even though science has filled those gaps my dad's still struggling with god of the gaps.

But it's not a superstition believing a entity, calling itself God, created itself?

I think the evidence indicates that a power not confined to this universe or its laws caused everything in this universe to happen. Perhaps you believe that the universe caused itself to happen. If so, how did the universe cause itself to come into existence?
There is a natural explanation for it and if science figured out the answer to your question you would simply move your goal post or ask another question that can never be answered. There are some things we will never know like what happened 13 billion years before the big bang. Or are there other universes? So you can settle on an ancient religion your ancestors invented or keep looking for the truth

Until we can recreate a universe in the laboratory, they will not accept it

Until you can come up with better than "In the beginning nothing created the universe", you don't even have anything to consider.

I don't believe anything "created" the universe
Matter cannot be created or destroyed. All the matter we have today has always been here....none has been created out of nothingness
You cannot "create" an atom out of thin air

If it is possible to create matter...Why hasn't any been created in the last billion years?
Why can't an atom be created in a lab?

Matter cannot be created or destroyed. All the matter we have today has always been here....none has been created out of nothingness

If it is possible to create matter...Why hasn't any been created in the last billion years?

That's right, you believe in something infinity greater than humans, and infinity greater than the universe, but it's still as simple as a rock. That's not really any better than saying nothing created the universe.

Implicit in the Big Bang model is the continued creation of matter/energy. Expansion of the universe pulls apart gravitational bound bodies, and therefor requires a constant supply of energy that didn't previously exist.

That's right, you believe in something infinity greater than humans, and infinity greater than the universe, but it's still as simple as a rock. That's not really any better than saying nothing created the universe.

Implicit in the Big Bang model is the continued creation of matter/energy. Expansion of the universe pulls apart gravitational bound bodies, and therefor requires a constant supply of energy that didn't previously exist.

All the basic elements of the universe have remained the same for billions of years. Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon.........
They are our "God"

Nothing in the Big Bang claims a creation of matter
Einstein defined it best
E=mc2

Funny you say that because yesterday I was watching something about how they did create a little universe. This isn't what I was listening to but I googled the subject and

'A Big Bang In A Little Room' Explores How Scientists Could Create A New Universe

Physicists create world's first multiverse of universes in the lab - ExtremeTech

Funny you say that because yesterday I was watching something about how they did create a little universe. This isn't what I was listening to but I googled the subject and

'A Big Bang In A Little Room' Explores How Scientists Could Create A New Universe

Physicists create world's first multiverse of universes in the lab - ExtremeTech
Dont youtube "The Mandela Effect," lol. Its kooky but it can make ya pause a few times.

All the basic elements of the universe have remained the same for billions of years. Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon.........
They are our "God"

Einstein defined it best
E=mc2

Too bad what I said went over your head.

They are our "God"

Einstein defined it best
E=mc2

Too bad what I said went over your head.

Big bangs create energy
Lots of it

They are our "God"

Einstein defined it best
E=mc2

To clarify:

Energy is conserved, but not necessarily matter. Matter can be "created" and "destroyed", but the net energy is conserved. And, due to fusion and fission, the proportions of the elements in the universe are constantly changing.

Big bangs create energy
Lots of it

That's nonsense. I wish one of your fellow apes would try to educate you.

AtomicBomb.gif

Logical thought.

Do you believe in a God?

My father uses the same logical thought. Won't listen to a word, mocks scientific answers because he doesn't understand.

Even though the clock maker argument is no good he uses it constantly. He asks me, how could it be that..." And when I explain he doesn't listen.

Even though science has filled those gaps my dad's still struggling with god of the gaps.

And when the scientific facts don't don't suite your agenda?

Then what?

Logical thought.

Do you believe in a God?

And when the scientific facts don't don't suite your agenda?

Then what?
Toss that theory out

Forum List

Back