Evidence that universe created itself

What ya got?
Set is not boom.

Genesis 1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, King James Version." Racers would be blown apart had people say boom, instead of on your mark, get "set." There would be no "go."​

Set is not boom.

Genesis 1:17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, King James Version." Racers would be blown apart had people say boom, instead of on your mark, get "set." There would be no "go."​

This version was appropriate for primitive peoples. Our understanding has grown immensely since then; even now there are gaps in our knowledge. Scientists know " the Big Bang " occurred, but they do not know why, or what was before that. My firm belief is that there existed a parallel universe of light and energy, void of physical forms. Some would call that " Heaven ". The problem there lies within. Heaven may be bliss, but without physical forms, without time, that's all there is and after a while it gets very boring. Change and growth is why the physical universe was created. You can say " God " created the universe, but that would cheapen/ lessen the nature of the entity that did create the Universe. A being beyond human comprehension. The plan is far from complete, and yes " humans " do play a role. Not subservient but equals in the future, the ultimate plans cannot be completed without humans. So they are integral to the process. Until then we should follow the wisdom of Jesus and embark on a mission of peace and love for all of mankind, no personal exceptions allowed. Happy Halloween ! Have a good night, I've had a great one so far.

This version was appropriate for primitive peoples. Our understanding has grown immensely since then; even now there are gaps in our knowledge. Scientists know " the Big Bang " occurred, but they do not know why, or what was before that. My firm belief is that there existed a parallel universe of light and energy, void of physical forms. Some would call that " Heaven ". The problem there lies within. Heaven may be bliss, but without physical forms, without time, that's all there is and after a while it gets very boring. Change and growth is why the physical universe was created. You can say " God " created the universe, but that would cheapen/ lessen the nature of the entity that did create the Universe. A being beyond human comprehension. The plan is far from complete, and yes " humans " do play a role. Not subservient but equals in the future, the ultimate plans cannot be completed without humans. So they are integral to the process. Until then we should follow the wisdom of Jesus and embark on a mission of peace and love for all of mankind, no personal exceptions allowed. Happy Halloween ! Have a good night, I've had a great one so far.
Your "Firm beliefs" (along with "the Wisdom of Jesus") belong in the religion section.
Evidentiary ones in the Science section.
**** off.
`

This version was appropriate for primitive peoples.
What version would NOT have been? These were a primitive, abjectly ignorant, superstitious people.

You could have told them god used rainbow unicorns to shart the Earth into existence, and they would have believed it.

Your "Firm beliefs" (along with "the Wisdom of Jesus") belong in the religion section.
Evidentiary ones in the Science section.
**** off.
`
I fit in neither category, just as religion and science don't seem to fit the present. That will all change soon enough. As for you, I don't think you're going to get any treats tonight. Your attitude is deplorable. But if you think Trump is a fine, outstanding person; then I guess you could delude yourself also. Hope that's enough to make you feel better.

Thank you for your kind peacful words. Heaven is in you. Happy Halloween to you too, dear friend.
The church hopes and skips all around Genisis 1:17. The church is a den of theives posing as being godly, raking in cash, not giving a damn about people. Our power is boom. It would be a big bang had the Bible come from mans mind. The being who did what is seen, wants to stand on the earth fooling people into thinking that being is God. Muslims have been bowing to that unseen being for over1400 years. Jesus is heaven in our mind. That is nessissary to survive when he is seen,. That is nessissary before the body dies. Heaven that is seen is beyond our mind to comprehend. The saved will have bodies like unto Christs glorious body. Jesus is a male. We will still have our parts. The saved will judge angels.

I fit in neither category, just as religion and science don't seem to fit the present. That will all change soon enough. As for you, I don't think you're going to get any treats tonight. Your attitude is deplorable. But if you think Trump is a fine, outstanding person; then I guess you could delude yourself also. Hope that's enough to make you feel better.
I hate the criminal sociopath Trump.
Evangelical/Fundamentalist Christians support him.
Hmm.
`

Forum List

Back