Michigan Trump-Endorsed Candidate Jacky Eubanks Backs Banning Birth Control, said “sex ought to be between a man & woman in the confines of marriage"

Personally I get disappointed when some people procreate....it's such a shame.

But almost half of all live births in America are paid for by medicaid and then fed through WIC. Her ideas aren't completely without merit...but just poorly thought out.
We, as a nation, need more people and to grow. Immigration is only so effective. We need to have more live births and fewer abortions.

Birth control is used by married couples as well as single people. Although many couples use elective procedures to control pregnancies. "Bag of frozen peas" is the usual joke....
You cannot turn American women into baby factories...it's been tried in times past in other countries and in every case resulted in disaster.

Of course this standard doesn't apply to Trump himself.

The banning of contraception, which only a few crazy wacked out people are for cannot be made illegal. There is no legal precedence against it. It is not abortion. Nobody in their right mind should have an issue with preventing unwanted pregnancy. Pitical suicide

The banning of contraception, which only a few crazy wacked out people are for cannot be made illegal. There is no legal precedence against it. It is not abortion. Nobody in their right mind should have an issue with preventing unwanted pregnancy. Pitical suicide
You don't know states made contraception illegal?

Sex between one man & one woman within the confines of marriage is Biblical. Should she apologize for simply following her faith?
Christians are entitled to their beliefs & opinions as are non-Christians.
The left's idea of banning birth control is basically banning abortion pills or anything that would terminate a fertilized egg & the separate living entity with the unique human DNA it represents.
Just about any method that does not include murdering a baby is still allowed

Sex between one man & one woman within the confines of marriage is Biblical. Should she apologize for simply following her faith?
The left's idea of banning birth control is basically banning abortion pills or anything that would terminate a fertilized egg & the separate living entity with the unique human DNA it represents.

I have no problem with her running on her faith. The problem I have is her then being so proud over a serial adulterer supporting her.

Sex between male and female predates the Bible. I'm okay with her following her faith as long as she doesn't force her belief that a "fertilized egg is a baby" on everyone else through unconstitutional laws of the State.

I have no problem with her running on her faith. The problem I have is her then being so proud over a serial adulterer supporting her.
"Dr" Jill Briben was married & left her husband for Pedo Joe.
I guess you don't support the diaper guy? Or do you support him, just not proudly?

"Dr" Jill Briben was married & left her husband for Pedo Joe.
I guess you don't support the diaper guy? Or do you support him, just not proudly?

I never voted for him but I'm also not running on her platform so it would be irrelevant even if I had.

Sex between male and female predates the Bible. I'm okay with her following her faith as long as she doesn't force her belief that a "fertilized egg is a baby" on everyone else through unconstitutional laws of the State.
Again, a fertilized egg is a separate living entity with unique human DNA. That fertilized egg is a human life no matter how much you may not want it to be, regardless of the stage of that individual life.

Again, a fertilized egg is a separate living entity with unique human DNA. That fertilized egg is a human life no matter how much you may not want it to be, regardless of the stage of that individual life.
It's not a living entity. It can't survive outside the woman.

But if you are trying to base law on simple morality, imo you will fail. Law that compels another to do, or not do something, must have some effect on another living person. That's why 60%+ believe abortion in the first trimester should be legal.

And it's odd to me that wannabe libertarians such as yourself ... are not libertarians.

I never voted for him but I'm also not running on her platform so it would be irrelevant even if I had.
It really is irrelevant because nobody wants an endorsement from the dementia man.
Sounds to me like what you want is some kind of purity test. I guess a Christian can't accept an endorsement of any kind since we all fall short of the glory of God.
Only atheists can accept endorsements from now on?

Forum List

Back