Evidence of Andrew Weissman Giving “Head’s Up” to CNN for Roger Stone Arrest

I’ve said I’m fine with a hearing questioning the resources used for the arrest. I don’t know what more you want at this time. I’m just not that interested in the number of guys that went to his house as I’m seeing it used as a distraction to not talk about the fact that stone is credibly being accused of breaking the law and lying to congress which should lend the questions, why did he lie and what else is he lying about?
Stone will answer in court for anything he's charged with and we certainly cannot try that case here. . I'm more concerned at the moment with Robert Mueller and his bullying tactics.
Well I guess I can just use your answer... mueller will answer for his tactics in a congressional hearing (even though the topic at hand was FBI, so Wray would be the one answering for Stones arrest) either way, we can’t try that case here, can we?

Well I guess I can just use your answer... mueller will answer for his tactics in a congressional hearing (even though the topic at hand was FBI, so Wray would be the one answering for Stones arrest) either way, we can’t try that case here, can we?
And so Wray will answer these questions though
nothing usually comes of these types of hearings.
I'm certain he will fall on his sword and then nothing will happen....blah...blah ..blah.
And Mueller, who it is rumored now will have his report out within the month, will do the same
(he will fall on no one's sword because he is beyond reproach.)

I’ve said I’m fine with a hearing questioning the resources used for the arrest. I don’t know what more you want at this time. I’m just not that interested in the number of guys that went to his house as I’m seeing it used as a distraction to not talk about the fact that stone is credibly being accused of breaking the law and lying to congress which should lend the questions, why did he lie and what else is he lying about?
Stone will answer in court for anything he's charged with and we certainly cannot try that case here. . I'm more concerned at the moment with Robert Mueller and his bullying tactics.
Yea, the government never goes overboard

-Geaux
-----------------------

And so Wray will answer these questions though
nothing usually comes of these types of hearings.
I'm certain he will fall on his sword and then nothing will happen....blah...blah ..blah.
And Mueller, who it is rumored now will have his report out within the month, will do the same
(he will fall on no one's sword because he is beyond reproach.)
That may be how you decide to spin it but in reality if protocol is broken then that gets exposed and leadership can then take appropriate measures. If laws are broken then leadership can investigate or indict.

Yea, the government never goes overboard

-Geaux
-----------------------

Did I say that? No I didn’t. Don’t put words in my mouth.

Forum List

Back