Evidence of Andrew Weissman Giving “Head’s Up” to CNN for Roger Stone Arrest

Your narrative is such obvious propaganda bullshit, the fact that you buy into it and call it 100% true tells me that you are beyond reason. A simple look at the facts should tell you what is real but you don’t seem interested in looking at facts. Dismiss everything that is against trump and point the finger at anybody you can to distract... what an immature, petty and ignorant tactic. Keep it up if you want but don’t be surprised when nobody takes you seriously.

Man look around.

Think about this , the fucking justice deparment just used over 20 federal agents armed with automatic weapons , including 2 Navy Seals, and multiple vehicles to arrest a 72 year old man who is accused of LYING . I mean my God man , every last one of us should be scared to death of a government that can use that sort of fire power for no other reason that they hate Trump and everyone who has ever supported him.

And further, Wray and Rosenstein are BOTH people that Trump put into their positions and either of them could have said "no this is ridiculous overkill " in regards to that arrest, but neither did, why is that?
Yeah seems crazy. Why would Witacker and Wray approve that? you know these are guys appointed by Trump who have had his back in public before and after their appointments... Why is your first instinct about some crazy conspiracy? You realize you know absolutely nothing about the intel they had to make that decision... so why do you feel qualified to judge it?

First, you don't have any idea what I do or don't know.

Second when I compare the arrest of a 72 year old man to the arrest of a known violent drug cartel leader and realize that the FBI devoted more resources to arresting the 72 year old, yes I think to myself "hmmm , something fishy here"

But, just for shits and grins feel free to tell me ANYTHING you think the FBI may have known about Stone that would have justified that over the top arrest?
Do you have access to the classified intel that the FBI and DOJ have in relation to this case. If you do then I apologize.

Also I don’t know why the arrest went down the way it did. I think questioning the use of force is totally legit and I’d expect congress to ask that question at the next oversight hearing. That’s where it is at right now so I’m reserving judgement until I hear the answer. Why are you so eager to pass judgement without all the facts

Dude, get over the "we don't know all the facts" we don't have to know the facts to know that the arrest of Roger Stone was COMPLETELY overkill. There is not one single valid reason for using that kind of overwhelming force to arrest someone like Roger Stone.

The ONLY question to be asked is if Wray is supposed to be Trump's man, why the hell would he okay such a blatantly over the top arrest by the Special Counsel? Hell, if Wray were at best a completely agnostic defender of the law, why would he okay such an arrest? The answer is obvious, Wray is NOT an uninterested party, he's up to his neck in swamp.

Forget about Trump for just a moment, and consider this. If the people in the government can do this kind of thing to the current US President and his supporters, especially a President who is wealthy and powerful before he became President, what could they do if they decided to squash a bug like you or me?

Do you seriously not see the danger of a government entity that can just run unchecked by any elected leaders and crush any American who does not agree with them?

The idea that Trump is a Russian agent is laughable. The man has done so many things since becoming President that directly conflict with Russian goals that no serious person actually believes he's working with or for the Russians. This was and continues to be a ruse devised by those within the government who do not share Trump's vision for America, and they are resisting at all costs.

I pray they never decide to resist you and I..
They aren’t running unchecked. Whitaker and Wray are directors appointed by Trump who are in charge of overseeing the investigation. If there was nothing there and it really was a witch hunt then either one could have shut it down. There is obviously enough there to keep it going. I know you don’t like it but that’s reality, deal with it.

It’s not just Mueller... my point is these actions and operations are approved by the director of the FBI so when you go after Mueller as some partisan anti Trump hack, you are also implicating Wray and the people that Trump has appointed to lead. People who have no reason to risk their freedom and careers to illegally or unethically screw trump over. You can’t just dismiss these questions by saying “ask Wray”. If you are going to claim a witch hunt conspiracy then you have to implicate Wray as well. Then perhaps you start to see how ridiculous these claims are. There is a slew of evidence and intel that you have not seen... The investigators and directors have seen all this info and they are the ones deciding to move forward with the investigation and indict the people they are indicting. So perhaps this big conspiracy only exist in right wing speculative propaganda and not in reality.
Okay, no matter who sent this SWAT team to take what is essentially an elderly man, into custody it was a disturbing show of police state power and totally unnecessary and wasteful and pointless.

Having said that I don't see any motivation for Christopher Wray to pull tis bullying stunt but this is right up Mueller's alley if you look into his history of abuse of power and prosecutorial over kill. Revealed: Mueller's FBI Repeatedly Abused Prosecutorial Discretion

You can simply ignore Mueller's record or say I don't believe it (with no explanation whatsoever why not) or I don't care or whatever other rationale you can come up with. But this is what it is and the Roger Stone fiasco shows Mueller can't change his stripes at this point. Or if he can he chooses not to.
Mueller may have pushed that tactic but it was approved and executed by the FBI which Wray runs. This means whatever reasoning Mueller had, Wray agreed with. These are the people who have seen the intel. We have not. You are judging something from a place of ignorance.

I agree it looked wildly unnecessary and I think it should be questioned, but beyond that we don’t know enough to pass judgement at this point.

I'll try again, this time I will try to use small words

What intel do you believe possibly could have justified that arrest?

Just tell me one thing you believe the FBI may have known that made them think "we need 28 agents, 17 vehicles, a support helicopter, automatic weapons, and 2 Navy Seals to arrest this guy?"

The tactics used in the raid were standard tactics for arresting someone who might have evidence that they can destroy. If you have a problem with the way the raid went down, talk to the FBI and tell them they need to lighten up on their arrest tactics.

As far as the reporter that was there when the raid went down? Well, when Stone started to pop up in conversation and when rumors started floating around that Stone might be next, CNN did what they always do, and stationed a reporter at Stone's house in case something like this went down.

If CNN had actually gotten advance information about the raid, don't you think they would have sent one of their better known field reporters there?

Man look around.

Think about this , the fucking justice deparment just used over 20 federal agents armed with automatic weapons , including 2 Navy Seals, and multiple vehicles to arrest a 72 year old man who is accused of LYING . I mean my God man , every last one of us should be scared to death of a government that can use that sort of fire power for no other reason that they hate Trump and everyone who has ever supported him.

And further, Wray and Rosenstein are BOTH people that Trump put into their positions and either of them could have said "no this is ridiculous overkill " in regards to that arrest, but neither did, why is that?
Yeah seems crazy. Why would Witacker and Wray approve that? you know these are guys appointed by Trump who have had his back in public before and after their appointments... Why is your first instinct about some crazy conspiracy? You realize you know absolutely nothing about the intel they had to make that decision... so why do you feel qualified to judge it?

Second when I compare the arrest of a 72 year old man to the arrest of a known violent drug cartel leader and realize that the FBI devoted more resources to arresting the 72 year old, yes I think to myself "hmmm , something fishy here"

But, just for shits and grins feel free to tell me ANYTHING you think the FBI may have known about Stone that would have justified that over the top arrest?
Do you have access to the classified intel that the FBI and DOJ have in relation to this case. If you do then I apologize.

Also I don’t know why the arrest went down the way it did. I think questioning the use of force is totally legit and I’d expect congress to ask that question at the next oversight hearing. That’s where it is at right now so I’m reserving judgement until I hear the answer. Why are you so eager to pass judgement without all the facts

Dude, get over the "we don't know all the facts" we don't have to know the facts to know that the arrest of Roger Stone was COMPLETELY overkill. There is not one single valid reason for using that kind of overwhelming force to arrest someone like Roger Stone.

The ONLY question to be asked is if Wray is supposed to be Trump's man, why the hell would he okay such a blatantly over the top arrest by the Special Counsel? Hell, if Wray were at best a completely agnostic defender of the law, why would he okay such an arrest? The answer is obvious, Wray is NOT an uninterested party, he's up to his neck in swamp.

Forget about Trump for just a moment, and consider this. If the people in the government can do this kind of thing to the current US President and his supporters, especially a President who is wealthy and powerful before he became President, what could they do if they decided to squash a bug like you or me?

Do you seriously not see the danger of a government entity that can just run unchecked by any elected leaders and crush any American who does not agree with them?

The idea that Trump is a Russian agent is laughable. The man has done so many things since becoming President that directly conflict with Russian goals that no serious person actually believes he's working with or for the Russians. This was and continues to be a ruse devised by those within the government who do not share Trump's vision for America, and they are resisting at all costs.

They aren’t running unchecked. Whitaker and Wray are directors appointed by Trump who are in charge of overseeing the investigation. If there was nothing there and it really was a witch hunt then either one could have shut it down. There is obviously enough there to keep it going. I know you don’t like it but that’s reality, deal with it.

False, neither Whitaker nor Wray are overseeing the Mueller investigation.

More leftist "logic" on display

"Why did that cop shoot Michael Brown, I mean we all know they fought for a good 5 minutes before the shooting and that Brown had beat the shit out of the cop, tried to grab his gun and shit but shooting Brown because his life was in danger is a complete over reach of police power"

same leftist

"Hey, we don't know if the FBI had good reason to send 28 agents equipped with night vision and automatic weapons in 17 vehiclles , plus 2 Navy Seals in the harbor to arrest one 72 year old man who had been cooperating with the FBI and was neither likely to be violent nor a flight risk or not, there are situations in which such an arrest would be perfectly reasonable"

Leftists are truly mentally ill.
What about giving law enforcement the benefit of the doubt until questions are answered is mentally ill? That’s all Ive advocated. You on the other hand go off on over emotional rants insults and conspiracy theories. So who exactly is having the issue here? Get a mirror.

Benefit of what doubt? You have as of yet not given me one single thing that leads you to believe that maybe the government has reason to arrest Stone in the manner in which they did.

"They were afraid he'd destroy evidence" LOL Seriously? If that is of some concern, then riddle me this, why was Hillary Clinton given a week to present herself to the FBI for an interview even after it was already revealed that she actually HAD destroyed evidence? And yes , she most certainly did, and this is known fact. But did the FBI send DEVGRU in to arrest her? No, they called her attorney and arranged an interview. Proving CONCLUSIVELY that they don't take "destroyed evidence" all that seriously.
I’m not giving reasons because I’m not defending it. I said it appeared to be an overaggressive use of force and it should be questioned at the next oversight hearing. What about that do you not understand or agree with?

It’s not just Mueller... my point is these actions and operations are approved by the director of the FBI so when you go after Mueller as some partisan anti Trump hack, you are also implicating Wray and the people that Trump has appointed to lead. People who have no reason to risk their freedom and careers to illegally or unethically screw trump over. You can’t just dismiss these questions by saying “ask Wray”. If you are going to claim a witch hunt conspiracy then you have to implicate Wray as well. Then perhaps you start to see how ridiculous these claims are. There is a slew of evidence and intel that you have not seen... The investigators and directors have seen all this info and they are the ones deciding to move forward with the investigation and indict the people they are indicting. So perhaps this big conspiracy only exist in right wing speculative propaganda and not in reality.
Okay, no matter who sent this SWAT team to take what is essentially an elderly man, into custody it was a disturbing show of police state power and totally unnecessary and wasteful and pointless.

Having said that I don't see any motivation for Christopher Wray to pull tis bullying stunt but this is right up Mueller's alley if you look into his history of abuse of power and prosecutorial over kill. Revealed: Mueller's FBI Repeatedly Abused Prosecutorial Discretion

You can simply ignore Mueller's record or say I don't believe it (with no explanation whatsoever why not) or I don't care or whatever other rationale you can come up with. But this is what it is and the Roger Stone fiasco shows Mueller can't change his stripes at this point. Or if he can he chooses not to.
Mueller may have pushed that tactic but it was approved and executed by the FBI which Wray runs. This means whatever reasoning Mueller had, Wray agreed with. These are the people who have seen the intel. We have not. You are judging something from a place of ignorance.

I agree it looked wildly unnecessary and I think it should be questioned, but beyond that we don’t know enough to pass judgement at this point.

Just tell me one thing you believe the FBI may have known that made them think "we need 28 agents, 17 vehicles, a support helicopter, automatic weapons, and 2 Navy Seals to arrest this guy?"

I call bullshit on the SEALs being part of the arrest team. Why? Because active duty military are not allowed to be used as law enforcement inside US borders.

The tactics used in the raid were standard tactics for arresting someone who might have evidence that they can destroy. If you have a problem with the way the raid went down, talk to the FBI and tell them they need to lighten up on their arrest tactics.

As far as the reporter that was there when the raid went down? Well, when Stone started to pop up in conversation and when rumors started floating around that Stone might be next, CNN did what they always do, and stationed a reporter at Stone's house in case something like this went down.

If CNN had actually gotten advance information about the raid, don't you think they would have sent one of their better known field reporters there?

You've already demonstrated that you are stupid, dishonest, and a partisan hack. Your opinion on this matter is duly noted and filed exactly where it belongs.

You don’t believe any of our intel heads but you are going to believe Trump who is a notorious liar and propagandist? Ok, that’s your choice, but don’t expect anybody to respect you for that.
Our "intel heads" are the same assholes who got Murica involved up to our asses in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and elsewhere....If you trust them any farther than you can throw your car, your an even bigger fool than I thought.
No they aren’t. Completely different people all appointed by Trump. Nice try though.

I work with the so called intelligence community nearly every day. They aren't that intelligent and who's in charge doesn't change much in terms of how the agencies operate , the civil service employees are the ones doing the work and providing intel nd such. For the most part the people advising Trump are the same people who were advising Obama who were the same people who advised Bush.
In what capacity do you work with them and who exactly are you working with?

You say Wray agreed with Mueller's rationale for treating Roger Stone's home like Omaha beach on D-Day but now who is
speaking from a place of ignorance?
Capitulation is not necessarily agreement. I'd be very surprised if anyone outside of Mueller thought this idea was a good one or smart from a public relations angle. But Robert Mueller is well insulated and untouchable politically....he has the DNC backing everything he does.

Apparently he isn't worried in the least about the optics of such a naked show of raw power.

I call bullshit on the SEALs being part of the arrest team. Why? Because active duty military are not allowed to be used as law enforcement inside US borders.

I'm just telling you what CNN reported.

However, just as a matter of factual information. The US military can absolutely operate inside the United States and they often participate in "tactical exercises" with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies. Nothing illegal about that.

Come on man, I’m trying to have a legit discussion with you and then you claim this crap?! You don’t know what you’re talking about. Come back when you do.

You don’t believe any of our intel heads but you are going to believe Trump who is a notorious liar and propagandist? Ok, that’s your choice, but don’t expect anybody to respect you for that.
Our "intel heads" are the same assholes who got Murica involved up to our asses in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and elsewhere....If you trust them any farther than you can throw your car, your an even bigger fool than I thought.
No they aren’t. Completely different people all appointed by Trump. Nice try though.

I work with the so called intelligence community nearly every day. They aren't that intelligent and who's in charge doesn't change much in terms of how the agencies operate , the civil service employees are the ones doing the work and providing intel nd such. For the most part the people advising Trump are the same people who were advising Obama who were the same people who advised Bush.

Im a Colonel in the US Army and the exact work I do is classified, though I can tell you that my overall job is interfacing with various agencies and creating new ways that the US Army can work with those agencies to safeguard this country.

Come on man, I’m trying to have a legit discussion with you and then you claim this crap?! You don’t know what you’re talking about. Come back when you do.

You don't know what you are talking about if you believe Wray or Whitaker are in charge of the Mueller investigation. Plain and simple.

Mueller is not in the FBI and so doesn't answer to Wray at all. and Whitaker is the acting AG and thus has no authority over Mueller. If ANYONE does its Rod Rosenstein, but even he is being pretty hands off.

You say Wray agreed with Mueller's rationale for treating Roger Stone's home like Omaha beach on D-Day but now who is
Capitulation is not necessarily agreement. I'd be very surprised if anyone outside of Mueller thought this idea was a good one or smart from a public relations angle. But Robert Mueller is well insulated and untouchable politically....he has the DNC backing everything he does.

Apparently he isn't worried in the least about the optics of such a naked show of raw power.
Yes Wray is head of the FBI he is responsible for how they operate. This is why Graham wrote a letter to Wray questioning the tactics and wants to hold a hearing. Why do I need to explain this stuff to you. It is common knowledge and very easy to look up if you really don’t know.

However, just as a matter of factual information. The US military can absolutely operate inside the United States and they often participate in "tactical exercises" with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies. Nothing illegal about that.

Wrong. It's against the Posse Comitatus Act. It specifically states that active duty military cannot be used in law enforcement except in 3 situations..........

1) Recovery of any lost nuclear weapons.
2) Recovery of any lost chemical or biological weapons.
3) When requested by either a state governor, or the state legislation for help in putting down an insurrection.

As far as your claim that the military participates in "tactical exercises" with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies? Well, that is part true. When I was stationed in Newport RI, I was a member of the Security Force, which patrolled the base (federal property). There was one time that we did have a training day with the local law enforcement and did exercises with them on the base, we never went out into the civilian community to patrol with the police. Why? It was against the law.

No. Active duty military will never be part of a raid done by law enforcement inside the US. I was active duty military for 20 years from 1982 to 2002, and never heard of even one time that something like that happened.

However..................if you have some credible link that says otherwise, post it. Until then? I call bullshit on your claim that 2 SEALs were part of the raid.

Yes Wray is head of the FBI he is responsible for how they operate. This is why Graham wrote a letter to Wray questioning the tactics and wants to hold a hearing. Why do I need to explain this stuff to you. It is common knowledge and very easy to look up if you really don’t know.

Yes, the FBI affected that arrest, not the Special Counsel's office who has no arresting powers whatsover. Well I suppose they can make citizen's arrests, but that's it.

So , yes the question must be asked. Why would the FBI use what you agree is too much force?

Wrong. It's against the Posse Comitatus Act. It specifically states that active duty military cannot be used in law enforcement except in 3 situations..........

1) Recovery of any lost nuclear weapons.
2) Recovery of any lost chemical or biological weapons.
3) When requested by either a state governor, or the state legislation for help in putting down an insurrection.

As far as your claim that the military participates in "tactical exercises" with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies? Well, that is part true. When I was stationed in Newport RI, I was a member of the Security Force, which patrolled the base (federal property). There was one time that we did have a training day with the local law enforcement and did exercises with them on the base, we never went out into the civilian community to patrol with the police. Why? It was against the law.

No. Active duty military will never be part of a raid done by law enforcement inside the US. I was active duty military for 20 years from 1982 to 2002, and never heard of even one time that something like that happened.

However..................if you have some credible link that says otherwise, post it. Until then? I call bullshit on your claim that 2 SEALs were part of the raid.

LOL let me repeat

"the US military often participates in "training exercises" with law enforcement within the United States, and having two Navy Seals in the harbor behind the house where an arrest was being made would not be illegal in any manner whatsoever. They aren't acting as police. They are merely near where an arrest is being made."

Im a Colonel in the US Army and the exact work I do is classified, though I can tell you that my overall job is interfacing with various agencies and creating new ways that the US Army can work with those agencies to safeguard this country.
My great grandfather was a Colonel in the army and I have great respect for the work you all do, so I respect your position... however I do not agree with how you jump to conclusions. It doesn’t sound like you have inside info into this specific case, is that right?

You don't know what you are talking about if you believe Wray or Whitaker are in charge of the Mueller investigation. Plain and simple.

Mueller is not in the FBI and so doesn't answer to Wray at all. and Whitaker is the acting AG and thus has no authority over Mueller. If ANYONE does its Rod Rosenstein, but even he is being pretty hands off.
Wray is in charge of the FBI. The FBI made the stone arrest. Whitaker is acting AG and is in charge of the DOJ which mueller operates under. You know this, why are you trying to spin?

Andrew Weissman needs to be reigned in. He is not a person who has the best interests of a non partisan FBI. He is the one that they need to put in the crosshairs.

Read Sidney Powell’s book “License to Lie”. Weissman is a life-destroying, loose cannon who needs to be held accountable. Hell’s Bell’s when the Supreme Court goes against you and your tactics 9 to 0 you need to be run outta town on a rail....

There has been a lot of articles claiming bombshell or stunning evidence to highlight the duplicitous fraud that surrounds the Robert Mueller investigation, but an article by Gateway Pundit is exactly that: A Bombshell. [Report Here]

According to their report Gateway Pundit received a letter from lawyers representing Roger Stone that contains a documentary trail, via email metadata, highlighting that Robert Mueller’s lead investigator Andrew Weissmann sent a CNN reporter a head’s up in advance of the arrest of his client Roger Stone.

Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...
Chris Wray is the guy Trump put in charge of the FBI. If this conspiracy theory is true and it is all a witch hunt then why is Wray going along with it?
Chris Wray is part of Mueller's investigation team? That is news to Me. I thought he was in charge of the FBI. The tip-off to CNN came from Mueller's team, or so the rumor goes.

Forum List

Back