Evidence of Andrew Weissman Giving “Head’s Up” to CNN for Roger Stone Arrest

Mueller may have pushed that tactic but it was approved and executed by the FBI which Wray runs. This means whatever reasoning Mueller had, Wray agreed with. These are the people who have seen the intel. We have not. You are judging something from a place of ignorance.

I agree it looked wildly unnecessary and I think it should be questioned, but beyond that we don’t know enough to pass judgement at this point.

I'll try again, this time I will try to use small words

What intel do you believe possibly could have justified that arrest?

Just tell me one thing you believe the FBI may have known that made them think "we need 28 agents, 17 vehicles, a support helicopter, automatic weapons, and 2 Navy Seals to arrest this guy?"

I call bullshit on the SEALs being part of the arrest team. Why? Because active duty military are not allowed to be used as law enforcement inside US borders.

I'm just telling you what CNN reported.

However, just as a matter of factual information. The US military can absolutely operate inside the United States and they often participate in "tactical exercises" with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies. Nothing illegal about that.

Wrong. It's against the Posse Comitatus Act. It specifically states that active duty military cannot be used in law enforcement except in 3 situations..........

1) Recovery of any lost nuclear weapons.
2) Recovery of any lost chemical or biological weapons.
3) When requested by either a state governor, or the state legislation for help in putting down an insurrection.

As far as your claim that the military participates in "tactical exercises" with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies? Well, that is part true. When I was stationed in Newport RI, I was a member of the Security Force, which patrolled the base (federal property). There was one time that we did have a training day with the local law enforcement and did exercises with them on the base, we never went out into the civilian community to patrol with the police. Why? It was against the law.

No. Active duty military will never be part of a raid done by law enforcement inside the US. I was active duty military for 20 years from 1982 to 2002, and never heard of even one time that something like that happened.

However..................if you have some credible link that says otherwise, post it. Until then? I call bullshit on your claim that 2 SEALs were part of the raid.

LOL let me repeat

"the US military often participates in "training exercises" with law enforcement within the United States, and having two Navy Seals in the harbor behind the house where an arrest was being made would not be illegal in any manner whatsoever. They aren't acting as police. They are merely near where an arrest is being made."

So...................no links, just stuff you are pulling outta your ass. Thought so. Like I said, I actually served for 20 years, and I knew everything that was going on with the command and everyone in it because I was in Personnel, and all things concerning the personnel and the command flowed through that office. If we sent people somewhere for training or to participate in exercises, the Temporary Additional Duty orders (TAD) were prepared in my office, and I knew who was going where and why. Thanks for proving you're full of crap.

Mueller may have pushed that tactic but it was approved and executed by the FBI which Wray runs. This means whatever reasoning Mueller had, Wray agreed with. These are the people who have seen the intel. We have not. You are judging something from a place of ignorance.
You say Wray agreed with Mueller's rationale for treating Roger Stone's home like Omaha beach on D-Day but now who is
speaking from a place of ignorance?
Capitulation is not necessarily agreement. I'd be very surprised if anyone outside of Mueller thought this idea was a good one or smart from a public relations angle. But Robert Mueller is well insulated and untouchable politically....he has the DNC backing everything he does.

Apparently he isn't worried in the least about the optics of such a naked show of raw power.
Yes Wray is head of the FBI he is responsible for how they operate. This is why Graham wrote a letter to Wray questioning the tactics and wants to hold a hearing. Why do I need to explain this stuff to you. It is common knowledge and very easy to look up if you really don’t know.

Yes, the FBI affected that arrest, not the Special Counsel's office who has no arresting powers whatsover. Well I suppose they can make citizen's arrests, but that's it.

So , yes the question must be asked. Why would the FBI use what you agree is too much force?
I said to seems like overkill. I don’t know FBI protocol, I don’t know their intel and I don’t know why the decision was made and neither do you

Andrew Weissman needs to be reigned in. He is not a person who has the best interests of a non partisan FBI. He is the one that they need to put in the crosshairs.

Read Sidney Powell’s book “License to Lie”. Weissman is a life-destroying, loose cannon who needs to be held accountable. Hell’s Bell’s when the Supreme Court goes against you and your tactics 9 to 0 you need to be run outta town on a rail....

There has been a lot of articles claiming bombshell or stunning evidence to highlight the duplicitous fraud that surrounds the Robert Mueller investigation, but an article by Gateway Pundit is exactly that: A Bombshell. [Report Here]

According to their report Gateway Pundit received a letter from lawyers representing Roger Stone that contains a documentary trail, via email metadata, highlighting that Robert Mueller’s lead investigator Andrew Weissmann sent a CNN reporter a head’s up in advance of the arrest of his client Roger Stone.

Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...
Chris Wray is the guy Trump put in charge of the FBI. If this conspiracy theory is true and it is all a witch hunt then why is Wray going along with it?
Chris Wray is part of Mueller's investigation team? That is news to Me. I thought he was in charge of the FBI. The tip-off to CNN came from Mueller's team, or so the rumor goes.
Is that what I said? No. Go back and read slowly. Try and get it right next time

Yes Wray is head of the FBI he is responsible for how they operate. This is why Graham wrote a letter to Wray questioning the tactics and wants to hold a hearing. Why do I need to explain this stuff to you. It is common knowledge and very easy to look up if you really don’t know.
You don't need to explain it to me and Wray is indeed in charge of the FBI. But as you admitted in post #36 "Mueller pushed this idea" (this is your assumption) and I totally think that's true.

Wray has zero motivation for such a bloated police state blunder whereas this fits Inquisitor Murller's M.O. and he has every reason to pull this stunt to frighten recalcitrant victims of his jihad (past, present and future) into complete cooperation.

This is apparently difficult for you to acknowledge but it isn't Wray who is calling the shots when it comes to dealing with Roger Stone.

You say Wray agreed with Mueller's rationale for treating Roger Stone's home like Omaha beach on D-Day but now who is
Capitulation is not necessarily agreement. I'd be very surprised if anyone outside of Mueller thought this idea was a good one or smart from a public relations angle. But Robert Mueller is well insulated and untouchable politically....he has the DNC backing everything he does.

Apparently he isn't worried in the least about the optics of such a naked show of raw power.

Yes, the FBI affected that arrest, not the Special Counsel's office who has no arresting powers whatsover. Well I suppose they can make citizen's arrests, but that's it.

So , yes the question must be asked. Why would the FBI use what you agree is too much force?
I said to seems like overkill. I don’t know FBI protocol, I don’t know their intel and I don’t know why the decision was made and neither do you

You don't have to know FBI protocol to know that literally hundreds of arrests are made every week and very damn few of them utilize this kind of force, particularly in regard to a 72 year old man..

My question for you now becomes if you admit that it seems like over kill, why are you defending it so strongly?

That is true enough. But it would seem like a good opportunity to appoint a special counsel to look into this arrest. Find out who ordered this many men, who tipped off CNN, etc. If this arrest was excessively expensive, those who ordered it should have the excessive cost of the arrest deducted from their pay. It would have been a lot cheaper to the taxpayers to just phone Mr. Stone and ask him to report to the court the next day with his attorney.

You don't need to explain it to me and Wray is indeed in charge of the FBI. But as you admitted in post #36 "Mueller pushed this idea" (this is your assumption) and I totally think that's true.

Wray has zero motivation for such a bloated police state blunder whereas this fits Inquisitor Murller's M.O. and he has every reason to pull this stunt to frighten recalcitrant victims of his jihad (past, present and future) into complete cooperation.

This is apparently difficult for you to acknowledge but it isn't Wray who is calling the shots when it comes to dealing with Roger Stone.
It is absolutely Wrays call. He could have called stone and asked him to surrender, he could have sent two agents in street cloths or he could have sent in the show. He made the call. I’m assuming he made that call for practical law enforcement reasons and not for petty political reasons. But again, I’m fine with it being questioned. Abuse of power from law enforcement is absolutely a problem in this country so accountability is important.

You don't have to know FBI protocol to know that literally hundreds of arrests are made every week and very damn few of them utilize this kind of force, particularly in regard to a 72 year old man..

My question for you now becomes if you admit that it seems like over kill, why are you defending it so strongly?
I’m not defending it, I’m simply not passing judgement because I don’t have all the intel. If they thought there were national security risks or had some other reason to send in all those people then they can explain that. Why are you so quick to conclude it’s corruption?

It is absolutely Wrays call. He could have called stone and asked him to surrender, he could have sent two agents in street cloths or he could have sent in the show. He made the call. I’m assuming he made that call for practical law enforcement reasons and not for petty political reasons. But again, I’m fine with it being questioned. Abuse of power from law enforcement is absolutely a problem in this country so accountability is important.

If Wray ordered excessive and expensive force, he should admit it, and cut a check to the taxpayers for this additional expense. The Federal Government is $21 Trillion in debt, we can't afford excessiveness.

They said that the reason they did the raid in the manner that they did was because they were concerned that if they called Stone and told him to turn himself in, he would, but only after he had destroyed a bunch of evidence. They figured he had something he would destroy because he was closer to Trump than Cohen was.

And, maybe the size of the team sent was determined by the size of the house. If you are raiding a one room apartment, you don't need that many people, but if you are raiding a large mansion with a lot of rooms, you want to have enough people to secure the place quickly.

That is true enough. But it would seem like a good opportunity to appoint a special counsel to look into this arrest. Find out who ordered this many men, who tipped off CNN, etc. If this arrest was excessively expensive, those who ordered it should have the excessive cost of the arrest deducted from their pay. It would have been a lot cheaper to the taxpayers to just phone Mr. Stone and ask him to report to the court the next day with his attorney.
I think a congressional oversight hearing is the best next step. A little soon to appoint a special prosecutor at this point don’t you think? #overkill

If Wray ordered excessive and expensive force, he should admit it, and cut a check to the taxpayers for this additional expense. The Federal Government is $21 Trillion in debt, we can't afford excessiveness.
I’m all for accountability and cutting waste. Happy to review he situation. But we don’t have enough info to pass judgment at this point

They said that the reason they did the raid in the manner that they did was because they were concerned that if they called Stone and told him to turn himself in, he would, but only after he had destroyed a bunch of evidence. They figured he had something he would destroy because he was closer to Trump than Cohen was.

And, maybe the size of the team sent was determined by the size of the house. If you are raiding a one room apartment, you don't need that many people, but if you are raiding a large mansion with a lot of rooms, you want to have enough people to secure the place quickly.

That doesn't explain the need for automatic weapons in the assault on the Stone Domicile.

Andrew Weissman needs to be reigned in. He is not a person who has the best interests of a non partisan FBI. He is the one that they need to put in the crosshairs.

Read Sidney Powell’s book “License to Lie”. Weissman is a life-destroying, loose cannon who needs to be held accountable. Hell’s Bell’s when the Supreme Court goes against you and your tactics 9 to 0 you need to be run outta town on a rail....

There has been a lot of articles claiming bombshell or stunning evidence to highlight the duplicitous fraud that surrounds the Robert Mueller investigation, but an article by Gateway Pundit is exactly that: A Bombshell. [Report Here]

According to their report Gateway Pundit received a letter from lawyers representing Roger Stone that contains a documentary trail, via email metadata, highlighting that Robert Mueller’s lead investigator Andrew Weissmann sent a CNN reporter a head’s up in advance of the arrest of his client Roger Stone.

Chris Wray is the guy Trump put in charge of the FBI. If this conspiracy theory is true and it is all a witch hunt then why is Wray going along with it?
Chris Wray is part of Mueller's investigation team? That is news to Me. I thought he was in charge of the FBI. The tip-off to CNN came from Mueller's team, or so the rumor goes.
Is that what I said? No. Go back and read slowly. Try and get it right next time
I have it right as of this moment. You said Chris Wray is the guy Trump put in charge, but Chris Wray isn't the the guy who gave the heads up to cnn for the Stone debacle. Unless Wray is part of the Mueller team.

So, maybe you should learn to put everything into the proper context.

Now, when you get a better attitude and a better thinking brain, get back to Me. Until then, you'll just be ignored as the hack you are.

I have it right as of this moment. You said Chris Wray is the guy Trump put in charge, but Chris Wray isn't the the guy who gave the heads up to cnn for the Stone debacle. Unless Wray is part of the Mueller team.

So, maybe you should learn to put everything into the proper context.

Now, when you get a better attitude and a better thinking brain, get back to Me. Until then, you'll just be ignored as the hack you are.
There you go spinning again. Go back and read slower. My exact quote was “Chris Wray is the guy Trump put in charge of the FBI.”

Now what is incorrect about that statement? And why did you respond saying that I claimed “Wray is part of Muellers investigation team”

That is a straight up lie and it’s all there in black and white. Grow up

I said to seems like overkill.
It IS overkill! Twenty-nine FBI agents, a helicopter and a small fleet of armored SUVs to simply take Roger Stone into custody at 6:00 A.M.at his home?
I've never seen anything like it. No one has!
The presiding judge didn't feel Stone was a flight risk or prone to violence or crazy actions. Get a grip!

I don’t know FBI protocol, I don’t know their intel and I don’t know why the decision was made and neither do you
The arrest of fugitive Whitey Bulger, long time Mafia killer and FBI Ten Most Wanted member didn't draw the FBI's resources that this incident with Stone did. Stop pretending there is some mysterious information here no one knows about. Either you know Stone wasn't considered a flight risk or danger to anyone or you are just talking out of your ass.

Tissue?

I said to seems like overkill.
It IS overkill! Twenty-nine FBI agents, a helicopter and a small fleet of armored SUVs to simply take Roger Stone into custody at 6:00 A.M.at his home?
I've never seen anything like it. No one has!
The presiding judge didn't feel Stone was a flight risk or prone to violence or crazy actions. Get a grip!

I don’t know FBI protocol, I don’t know their intel and I don’t know why the decision was made and neither do you
The arrest of fugitive Whitey Bulger, long time Mafia killer and FBI Ten Most Wanted member didn't draw the FBI's resources that this incident with Stone did. Stop pretending there is some mysterious information here no one knows about. Either you know Stone wasn't considered a flight risk or danger to anyone or you are just talking out of your ass.
I’ve said I’m fine with a hearing questioning the resources used for the arrest. I don’t know what more you want at this time. I’m just not that interested in the number of guys that went to his house as I’m seeing it used as a distraction to not talk about the fact that stone is credibly being accused of breaking the law and lying to congress which should lend the questions, why did he lie and what else is he lying about?

I’ve said I’m fine with a hearing questioning the resources used for the arrest. I don’t know what more you want at this time. I’m just not that interested in the number of guys that went to his house as I’m seeing it used as a distraction to not talk about the fact that stone is credibly being accused of breaking the law and lying to congress which should lend the questions, why did he lie and what else is he lying about?
Stone will answer in court for anything he's charged with and we certainly cannot try that case here. . I'm more concerned at the moment with Robert Mueller and his bullying tactics.

Forum List

Back