Trump Inaugural Committee investigation beefing up with Subpoenas

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Trump inaugural committee subpoenaed by federal prosecutors: WSJ

As if Trump wasn't in a whole lot of trouble with other investigations, it is now clear that SDNY is full steam ahead subpoenaing folks on Trump's Inaugural committee, to try and figure out where all the $107 million dollars came from, and where it went to. Too much money that wasn't accounted for and money that could have been laundered so foreign nationals could make a donation. Which by the way is illegal. Stay tuned. No doubt crimes will be uncovered.

As if Trump wasn't in a whole lot of trouble with other investigations, it is now clear that SDNY is full steam ahead subpoenaing folks on Trump's Inaugural committee, to try and figure out where all the $107 million dollars came from, and where it went to. Too much money that wasn't accounted for and money that could have been laundered so foreign nationals could make a donation. Which by the way is illegal. Stay tuned. No doubt crimes will be uncovered.
No doubt.

Because, well, Trump is really, REALLY, stupid.

Right?

:auiqs.jpg:

No doubt.

Right?

Who got caught up in an inaugural committee investigation? It wasn't Obama or any of Trump's other predecessors was it? I'll bet they're laughing like hell too.

Trump isn't in any trouble with any other investigations. You start off wrong and it's all downhill from there.
Trump has been implicated in a court filing with the SDNY for spear heading a campaign finance violation with Michael Cohen. Cohen has already been convicted of the crime. Let that sink in. This was an illegal election. Trump has legal liability concerning this case.

Obama had an inauguration too...he had 2 of them in fact -- I am sure he did some shady terrorist shenanigans back then -- His time is almost up, tick tock, tick, tock....

Obama had an inauguration too...he had 2 of them in fact -- I am sure he did some shady terrorist shenanigans back then -- His time is almost up, tick tock, tick, tock....
Oh yea, but wait, is he being investigated for it? Not that I know of. No shady terrorist shenanigans yet. lol!

No doubt.

Right?

Actually yeah, he really doesn't seem to be that bright. I'm surprised to hear you say that though.

You're sure? Why, because of all the investigations into financial crimes he's involved in?

No doubt.

Right?

Actually yeah, he really doesn't seem to be that bright. I'm surprised to hear you say that though.
When will you start to think for yourself? You say that because the media keeps repeating it over and over, but the evidence is contrary. . .

(sigh)

I watched the MSNBC piece that was linked, and?

And if there was anything there, the administration would just ignore the subpoena like the Obama administrations' departments ignored Congressional Subpoena's whenever they were investigating corruption.

But. . . . . .

Since they are co-operating? There is probably nothing there. This is just a piece for the far left loons that they cater too, it's an advertising gold mine. Fox does the same thing to the far right loons. Nothing on TEE VEE is real.

I am surprised that folks don't get this yet. These investigators are probably just fishing.

iu

You're sure? Why, because of all the investigations into financial crimes he's involved in?
The fact that there are not investigations into his vast criminal empire is proof that he is a criminal..He has intimidated the FBI and DOJ with his utter thuggery and they know if they dare try to prosecute Obama, he will have them all taken out.

The only man powerful enough to stop Obama is Trump....and he will....

No doubt.

Right?

When will you start to think for yourself? You say that because the media keeps repeating it over and over, but the evidence is contrary. . .

(sigh)

And if there was anything there, the administration would just ignore the subpoena like the Obama administrations' departments ignored Congressional Subpoena's whenever they were investigating corruption.

But. . . . . .

Since they are co-operating? There is probably nothing there. This is just a piece for the far left loons that they cater too, it's an advertising gold mine. Fox does the same thing to the far right loons. Nothing on TEE VEE is real.

I am surprised that folks don't get this yet. These investigators are probably just fishing.

iu
"Since they are cooperating"? "Probably nothing there"? Yea right, Flynn, Gates, and Cohen cooperated too.

No doubt.

Right?

(sigh)

But. . . . . .

iu
Riiiight. Why do you let the orange idiot lie to you?

I love it how the Trumpettes defend a man that has fucked America all his life. They pretend to be patriots & love America.

He said he would divest from his businesses, he did not

He said he woulod show his tax returns, he did not

He said he had no business dealing in Russia, He did

Now we see that even with his innaugeration, money flowed to Trump's pockets.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ing-from-the-presidency-let-us-count-the-ways

The fact that there are not investigations into his vast criminal empire is proof that he is a criminal..He has intimidated the FBI and DOJ with his utter thuggery and they know if they dare try to prosecute Obama, he will have them all taken out.

The only man powerful enough to stop Obama is Trump....and he will....
Wow.

The fact that there is no evidence is the evidence?

Dood, that is the stupidest thing I've heard this week.

Forum List

Back