Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

two farts in a row from you Moron In The Hat.:up::poop:

Daws get a life and a real job you parasite

you mean Dawgshit.

Last edited:
I WIN!!!!!!!

:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

frog.gif

Two more from you.you are so predicatable Moron In the hat.I love it.lol.

Dumbfuck trolls like you and Dawgshit are so stupid you guys dont even realise how you are doing us a favor by replying keeping this great thread alive.we can thank you agent trolls for that.:D Your handlers sure are idiots sending you guys back here all the time to help us keep it alive.tell them we said thanks.:D:D:lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

we have you paid trolls and your handlers to thank doing us a favor keeping it alive for several months like you have.:D:lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Now my puppet Rimjob thinks that mocking and ridiculing him is doing him a favor. :lmao:

He doesn't realize that he's become USMB's biggest running joke. :rofl:

Now watch as he dances for me again. Fart post in 6... 5... 4...

How about you just explain how the WTC steel melted with jet fuel instead of fantasizing about me sexually you fucking faggot.
two more things sister jones jones fails to comprehend...1. no steel melted at any of the wtc sites.
2. calling your post masturbation is not a sexual fantasy, it is however a spot on description of the nonfactual and non provable nature of your claims.

You would think that after 11 years, one of the twoofers would have a picture of the "rivers" of molten steel in either molten or cooled form. But maybe they're keeping it in a safe place until the new investigation.

But you watch. One of our illustrious last 4 twoofers here will post a picture or YouTubey of the "meteorite". But they will conveniently ignore the bits of paper and softer metals sticking out of it.
I just wonder how they kept molten for all this time.

two more things sister jones jones fails to comprehend...1. no steel melted at any of the wtc sites.
2. calling your post masturbation is not a sexual fantasy, it is however a spot on description of the nonfactual and non provable nature of your claims.

You would think that after 11 years, one of the twoofers would have a picture of the "rivers" of molten steel in either molten or cooled form. But maybe they're keeping it in a safe place until the new investigation.

But you watch. One of our illustrious last 4 twoofers here will post a picture or YouTubey of the "meteorite". But they will conveniently ignore the bits of paper and softer metals sticking out of it.

as a welder I have seen that very thing.it sticks to the surface as it cools
it would be very simple to determine if the bulk of this object was in fact steel or not...no ?
bullshit, welding is not the same as melting steel or other metals.
as to your second statement when metals are liquefied they mix into alloys or amalgams.

these people are in fact experts....

its orange... it clearly contains iron...why would NIST not simple test the object ??

Molten WTC rock - YouTube

The concrete does not have point melting. When the temperature is high (more than 1000°C) the concrete one crumbles like the sugar. Their components have different behavior. Stone and sand melts to 2600°C, the steel melt to 2500°. The same happens to the components of the cement.
What is the melting point of concrete and or cement? - Yahoo! Answers

The steel could not have been melted, or the concrete would have crumbled.

OMG whatever are you babbling about...and regardless of what retarded point you are trying to make the fact remains it would take only a few minutes to scientifically determine if the object contained steel...why would they not do this ???
the classic eots backpedal ....I'm getting my ass handed to me so I'll try to bullshit my way out.

Dumbfuck trolls like you and Dawgshit are so stupid you guys dont even realise how you are doing us a favor by replying keeping this great thread alive.we can thank you agent trolls for that.:D Your handlers sure are idiots sending you guys back here all the time to help us keep it alive.tell them we said thanks.:D:D:lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

we have you paid trolls and your handlers to thank doing us a favor keeping it alive for several months like you have.:D:lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Keep dancing you little Gage dupe. They got you dancing like the little puppet you are! LOL Let me try....

Talk about farts, Rimjob!!

6 farts in a row from the agent trolls.:9: again thank your handlers for us for helping keep the thread alive them asking you to keep coming back here helping it stay at the top.:clap2:

Keep dancing you little Gage dupe. They got you dancing like the little puppet you are! LOL Let me try....

6 farts in a row from the agent trolls.:9: again thank your handlers for us for helping keep the thread alive them asking you to keep coming back here helping it stay at the top.:clap2:

Hey Oba, he's taking your commands too.

Well done! :clap2: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVoencqfZw]AE911TRUTH PLAYSCHOOL WITH RICHARD GAGE. - YouTube[/ame]

:9:

and two more farts from agent troll Moron In the hat the coward who has to lie to try and save face when he is cornered and cant refute the facts.

Just when you think that Rimjob can't get any dumber he goes and posts again. Predictable and a TOTAL puppet. I wonder why Sister Jones doesn't distance himself from the loser? Are they that desperate for "members"?

another fart from you agent candyass.:clap2:

and your lover moron in the hat well be on here soon to join you since he is trolling the boards as well right now.

Just when you think that Rimjob can't get any dumber he goes and posts again. Predictable and a TOTAL puppet. I wonder why Sister Jones doesn't distance himself from the loser? Are they that desperate for "members"?

Actually I don't give a shit if 911 ISJ mimic's what you morons actually did first ie, that is,
posting idiotic GIFs and snide commentary. If you don't like his crude fart comments, then post something that challenges and counters what he endorses, that 9-11 as brought to you by your loving government, is total fucking bullshit.
You fucks are actually too stupid to do that, as evidenced by your page after page of whining about fart posts and being totally unable to challenge the topic.
If ISJ is so amateurish, then why do you spend soo much time crying like little bitches over his fart jokes? :eusa_boohoo:
Guess it's just easier to log in and cry about fart comments, then actually try to show him up by intelligent means. :badgrin:

Actually I don't give a shit if 911 ISJ mimic's what you morons actually did first ie, that is,
posting idiotic GIFs and snide commentary. If you don't like his crude fart comments, then post something that challenges and counters what he endorses, that 9-11 as brought to you by your loving government, is total fucking bullshit.
You fucks are actually too stupid to do that, as evidenced by your page after page of whining about fart posts and being totally unable to challenge the topic.
If ISJ is so amateurish, then why do you spend soo much time crying like little bitches over his fart jokes? :eusa_boohoo:
Guess it's just easier to log in and cry about fart comments, then actually try to show him up by intelligent means. :badgrin:

How do we show him up when he reads our posts, then pretends he has us on ignore and his only reply is that he says we "farted"?

If that is his level of response, all he deserves is mocking.

And I'm surprised anyone who does believe 9/11 was an inside job doesn't tell him to stop embarrassing the movement the way he does.

How do we show him up when he reads our posts, then pretends he has us on ignore and his only reply is that he says we "farted"?

If that is his level of response, all he deserves is mocking.

And I'm surprised anyone who does believe 9/11 was an inside job doesn't tell him to stop embarrassing the movement the way he does.

Man...you are extremely stupid. Can't you even fathom what "by intelligent means" suggests?
Let me help you along jr. It means posting a rebuttal with something in it that solidifies and explains why your position as a 9-11 conspiracy theorist is justified. Try including things like why you go against what top credible scientists and physicists, who adhere to the laws of physics and science, and who are counter to the NIST, are wrong.
That would be a start. But you can't, and you wont, so you stick to the easy and immature stuff, like commenting on ISJ's jokes.
If ISJ is so immature, then why do you fall into his little trap? Seems he outsmarts you even when he posts something that you consider embarrassing.
He wipes the floor with you with that shit every time!! Fucking hilarious! :lol:

Forum List

Back