Everyone loves the name "Meatball Ron"

The Real Reason Trump Is Calling DeSantis ‘Meatball Ron’​

Matt Lewis

Senior Columnist

Updated Feb. 20, 2023 5:05PM ET / Published Feb. 14, 2023 4:44AM ET

For Donald Trump, the first step is always to label his victim. Indeed, assigning a good bad nickname appears to be a sine qua non in the Trump playbook. Once he gets that part right, the job is half-done.

For example, “Crazy Joe” (which gave way to the superior “Sleepy Joe”) never resonated the way “Crooked Hillary” (or Lyin’ Ted, “Low Energy Jeb,” and Lil’ Marco) did. And now that “Meatball Ron” has become his leading moniker for Ron DeSantis, Trump might have landed on another keeper.

The acceptance of the moniker "meatball Ron" continues gaining acceptance exponentially all over the media, it may prove to be Desantis's demise as it makes him look buffoonish and not a person to be seriously considered for office.
Never heard the phrase until I read it, just now, now that I read it, it still sounds like childish and moronic name calling but if that is your focus…

Pretty weak Too Weak.

If you say so Unoccupied.

MERCURY TUBE TESTER LARGE PANEL METER 7 x 5.25 INCH 200ua MOVEMENT | eBay

Small and petty....

An author puts in book that Trump's net worth is less than Trump thinks it should be and he sues the guy for 5 billion dollars. Trump spent 5 years trying to sue this guy for something as stupid as this.

just one of 100s of examples.
Somebody said it so it must be true.

Check.

i have been called names ever since i have been here,big fucking deal...but i do see that it bothered you to be called a hypocrite...
The biggest news out of the Trump camp this week is that he finally settled on an insulting nickname for Desantis. This is apparently an important thing to the true believers. I've noticed that the posters on this board are unable to use the real name of anyone they are talking about. I find this silliness fascinating.

The biggest news out of the Trump camp this week is that he finally settled on an insulting nickname for Desantis. This is apparently an important thing to the true believers. I've noticed that the posters on this board are unable to use the real name of anyone they are talking about. I find this silliness fascinating.
are you referring to both sides or just one side?...just asking....

are you referring to both sides or just one side?...just asking....
Everyone slings mud every now and then but maybe you are too immersed in right wing culture to notice that it seems forbidden to use anyone's real name. Can you explain it? I know it's to dehumanize the people they hate but maybe you have an alternative theory.

Somebody said it so it must be true.

Check.

I gave you a link to a story about the suit being denied. Is it now your contention that the article is fake? Is that how desperate you are to defend your god?

Everyone slings mud every now and then but maybe you are too immersed in right wing culture to notice that it seems forbidden to use anyone's real name. Can you explain it? I know it's to dehumanize the people they hate but maybe you have an alternative theory.
yea i am immersed in right wing culture....if you were not so immersed in left wing culture you would see that they do the same fucking thing....can you explain that?...

yea i am immersed in right wing culture....if you were not so immersed in left wing culture you would see that they do the same fucking thing....can you explain that?...
I can only speak for myself but I generally avoid the silly name-calling crap unless I am dealing with a particularly nasty character. I prefer to keep things somewhat dignified. If any of these trolls gets anywhere close to provoking an angry response from me I'll close the laptop and go do something else. That being said there are certainly leftist trolls around here who call people names but it's not a universal thing.

President Biden didn't defeat anyone in 2020, Schlub. He wasn't president til the following January.
Not surprised with your disconnection with reality, very common among the orange baboon ultra maga cult followers, everyone else knows the elections were held in November of 2020, and for some time after that, the orange baboon tried to steal them...

I gave you a link to a story about the suit being denied. Is it now your contention that the article is fake? Is that how desperate you are to defend your god?
The article quotes someone. You stupidly assume that makes it true.

I don’t have any political god like so many of your imbecile ilk do.

The thing where right wingers are psychologically unable to use proper names for the people they dislike might be the thing I despise most about their behavior. It's a kind of childish, petty meanness most people grow out of.

says the Orange blob crowd. Pess off you worthless POS.

Too bad, donald issued a declaration of war against "meatball Ron". Even if "meatball Ron" wins the primaries, ultra maga cult members won't get out to vote, resulting in a landslide re-election for president Biden...
Pfff :laugh:

The Real Reason Trump Is Calling DeSantis ‘Meatball Ron’​

Matt Lewis

Senior Columnist

Updated Feb. 20, 2023 5:05PM ET / Published Feb. 14, 2023 4:44AM ET

For Donald Trump, the first step is always to label his victim. Indeed, assigning a good bad nickname appears to be a sine qua non in the Trump playbook. Once he gets that part right, the job is half-done.

For example, “Crazy Joe” (which gave way to the superior “Sleepy Joe”) never resonated the way “Crooked Hillary” (or Lyin’ Ted, “Low Energy Jeb,” and Lil’ Marco) did. And now that “Meatball Ron” has become his leading moniker for Ron DeSantis, Trump might have landed on another keeper.

The acceptance of the moniker "meatball Ron" continues gaining acceptance exponentially all over the media, it may prove to be Desantis's demise as it makes him look buffoonish and not a person to be seriously considered for office.
If I was DeSantis I would either ignore Trump or come up with a nickname for him. Obnoxious Don might be a possibility. Trump is often obnoxious as he is a stereotypical New Yorker

Too bad, donald issued a declaration of war against "meatball Ron". Even if "meatball Ron" wins the primaries, ultra maga cult members won't get out to vote, resulting in a landslide re-election for president Biden...
If there is a landslide election for Joe Biden the election was rigged.

The article quotes someone. You stupidly assume that makes it true.

I don’t have any political god like so many of your imbecile ilk do.

Yet you defend your political god to your dying breath, even if it makes you look like a fucking moron.

Yet you defend your political god to your dying breath, even if it makes you look like a fucking moron.
I don’t have one so I can’t defend one. You’re not very bright.

Obviously, your childish rhetoric and “logic” suggests that because I defend Trump from your dishonest attacks, ergo he “must” be my “god.” How stupid if you.

And believe it.l: Nothing I’ve said in defense of that man or any other person makes me “look like a moron,” except to the actual morons, like you.

You may now muddle on some more.

Forum List

Back