Everyone loves the name "Meatball Ron"

You’re still butthurt that I called you mockupied.

You have my permission to be as feeble as always.
Name calling doesn't hurt my feelings at all but I feel like I've found a new bit of understanding into the fragile conservative psyche. You call people names because you think it hurts their feelings as much as it hurts yours.

Name calling doesn't hurt my feelings at all but I feel like I've found a new bit of understanding into the fragile conservative psyche. You call people names because you think it hurts their feelings as much as it hurts yours.
:itsok:

Lol. Ok. Go with that. And we all laugh at you since (although you denigrate the practice) you’re now trying your weak hand at it.

Sure. I never heard the “meatball” crap until your post.

Actually, I dislike it when he took slams at Ted Cruz and at DeSantis. I think it makes Trump look small and petty when he constantly plays that card.
Trump is the epitome of small and petty.

Not really. But he does have that unenviable character trait. And yet;

He was vastly superior to Potato.

You are still sobbing from the shellacking the orange baboon took from President Biden, total sore loser. Looks like it will happen again, this time with meatball Ron taking the beating,,,

So you claim. No support for it as always.

Small and petty....

An author puts in book that Trump's net worth is less than Trump thinks it should be and he sues the guy for 5 billion dollars. Trump spent 5 years trying to sue this guy for something as stupid as this.

just one of 100s of examples.

Forum List

Back