Everyone is basically just ignoring Joe Biden

First his own VP blew him off by refusing a direct order to be his "Border Czar", now the Texas Rangers (and pretty much the rest of the state of Texas) have told Red Joe to just piss off.

LOL

President Biden called the Texas Rangersā€™ decision to play in front of a full house on Opening Day with no capacity restrictions ā€œa mistakeā€ in an interview on SportsCenter late Wednesday.

ā€œWell thatā€™s a decision they made, I think itā€™s a mistake,ā€ Biden told ESPNā€™s Sage Steele in a pre-taped interview when asked about the teamā€™s choice to open the stadium to as many fans as possible.

ā€œThey should listen to Dr. Fauci and the scientists and the experts.ā€

In mid-March, the Rangers announced they intend to open their new stadium, Globe Life Field, to 40,518 fans for Opening Day on April 5 against the Blue Jays.

The decision came after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott removed mask mandates and capacity restrictions across the state.

Fans will be required to wear masks when theyā€™re not eating or drinking and the rule will be enforced by a ā€œthree-strikeā€ warning policy, the team previously announced.

After Opening Day, the Rangers plan to introduce social-distanced seating sections.

Biden spoke with Steele about Opening Day, vaccinations and first lady Jill Bidenā€™s love for the Philadelphia Flyers during a brief interview that aired at the bottom of the show at about 11:45 p.m.

When Steele asked what the president would say to fans and athletes who are hesitant to get vaccinated, he said to follow his example.

ā€œIā€™d say look Iā€™m President of the United States, I got vaccinated, you know I donā€™t have an unimportant job. Would I take the vaccine if I thought it was going to hurt me or affect my capacity?ā€
He was covered far more for stumbling no less than 3 times while boarding Air Force ! than anything else.

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters start a thread about their President an average of every 6.2 seconds. Almost all have laughably false allegations that do nothing but reflect their anger at being so roundly rejected by the electorate.
LOL....you seem to follow Trump followers more than you follow Biden.
Quite funny

Like I said, even Biden's "supporters" ignore him in favor of better people.

There are no Biden supporters. Only Biden apologists.

Meanwhile back in reality, blob supporters start a thread about their President an average of every 6.2 seconds. Almost all have laughably false allegations that do nothing but reflect their anger at being so roundly rejected by the electorate.
LOL....you seem to follow Trump followers more than you follow Biden.
Quite funny

Like I said, even Biden's "supporters" ignore him in favor of better people.

There are no Biden supporters. Only Biden apologists.
I see it differently.

No Biden supporters. Just Biden believers.

And they are slowly losing faith in their beleif.

First his own VP blew him off by refusing a direct order to be his "Border Czar", now the Texas Rangers (and pretty much the rest of the state of Texas) have told Red Joe to just piss off.

LOL

President Biden called the Texas Rangersā€™ decision to play in front of a full house on Opening Day with no capacity restrictions ā€œa mistakeā€ in an interview on SportsCenter late Wednesday.

ā€œWell thatā€™s a decision they made, I think itā€™s a mistake,ā€ Biden told ESPNā€™s Sage Steele in a pre-taped interview when asked about the teamā€™s choice to open the stadium to as many fans as possible.

ā€œThey should listen to Dr. Fauci and the scientists and the experts.ā€

In mid-March, the Rangers announced they intend to open their new stadium, Globe Life Field, to 40,518 fans for Opening Day on April 5 against the Blue Jays.

The decision came after Texas Gov. Greg Abbott removed mask mandates and capacity restrictions across the state.

Fans will be required to wear masks when theyā€™re not eating or drinking and the rule will be enforced by a ā€œthree-strikeā€ warning policy, the team previously announced.

After Opening Day, the Rangers plan to introduce social-distanced seating sections.

Biden spoke with Steele about Opening Day, vaccinations and first lady Jill Bidenā€™s love for the Philadelphia Flyers during a brief interview that aired at the bottom of the show at about 11:45 p.m.

When Steele asked what the president would say to fans and athletes who are hesitant to get vaccinated, he said to follow his example.

ā€œIā€™d say look Iā€™m President of the United States, I got vaccinated, you know I donā€™t have an unimportant job. Would I take the vaccine if I thought it was going to hurt me or affect my capacity?ā€
He was covered far more for stumbling no less than 3 times while boarding Air Force ! than anything else.
Beyond his devastating executive orders, falling on the stairs is the only thing he's done. The msm has buried all of his other gaffes. If you search though, you can still find them.

I see it differently.

No Biden supporters. Just Biden believers.

And they are slowly losing faith in their beleif.

His supporters tend to hold an equally repulsive hatred toward America's traditional values.

Make no mistake. The brown-shirts have shown themselves for who they truly are and what they stand for.

And they should be exposed and shunned at every opportunity without mercy.

The act of being nice to these conniving, anti-American, communist bastards has run its course.

Last edited:
LOL! Did Joe really say he wouldn't do something that would hurt his "capacity"?

Jesus H. Christ, Joe! You can't damage something that's already impaired beyond all hope!
That ship sailed long ago.

LOL! Did Joe really say he wouldn't do something that would hurt his "capacity"?

Jesus H. Christ, Joe! You can't damage something that's already impaired beyond all hope!
That ship sailed long ago.
You beat me to it. The exact same thought crossed my mind.

It's kind of nice not having the most powerful man in the free world going off half cocked over it. It's like having Elwood P. Dowd as President.

You pay your money and you take your chances home with you.

Cripes, they're now using the school system to show six and seven year olds pictures of hard dicks shoved in the faces of other children.

People better wake the fuck up. Because these people are pure, unadulterated evil and have absolutely no acceptable foundation for moral code.

As long as people keep letting them get away with it, they're gonna keep right on reaching as far as they can.

Scoundrels, all of em. It's absolutely disgusting what they have in store for this country.

Last edited:
Elwood P. Dowd was a lovable eccentric and fictional character.

Joe R. Biden is a life time swamp creature who has enriched himself using his office and professional
position like an ATM card to withdraw whatever he likes.
He is a victim of senile dementia and his own VP more or less ignores him.

Cripes, they're now using the school system to show six and seven year old pictures of hard dicks.

People better wake the fuck up. Because these people are pure, unadulterated evil and have absolutely no acceptable foundation for moral code.

As long as people keep letting the mget away with it, they're gonna keep right on reaching as far as they can.
I'm having trouble finding the words. A couple years ago, a Navy aviator was severely admonished when he "sky-wrote" a dick and balls over central WA during a training exercise. Now it seems that the same thing is acceptable in children's school literature. SMFH. Insanity is gripping the world.

Cripes, they're now using the school system to show six and seven year old pictures of hard dicks.

As long as people keep letting the mget away with it, they're gonna keep right on reaching as far as they can.
Is it a hard penis or a strap on?

I ask becuase now we are being told there is no proof of the sex of a child at birth....so a hard penis has no sexual connotation whatsoever.

Gotta go now. I am feeling pretty. Just saw a 6 year old go to the ladies room by herself, so I need to grab the stall next to her so I can hear her pee.
Tomorrow, I will feel like a manly man and stand at thje urinal and stare at mens penises as they pee.

We live in a fucked up time.

Texas?

You mean the state of dumbasses that refused to integrate their power systems with the rest of the country and the whole state froze for a week?

The state where people keep getting hammered by massive hurricanes alternating with extreme droughts, yet keep electing climate change deniers?

Like anybody could care less what those morons thought of Biden or his policies!

Pride isn't worth shit when you got no brains.

Forum List

Back