'Every Senator Should Be Concerned': Alaska GOP Sen Dan Sullivan Worries China Could Invade Taiwan In 2020s

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
every American should be concerned...every living breathing human should be concerned!

in 1979, the Senate passed the bipartisan Taiwan Relations Act, and since then the Senate has been very bipartisan in establishing positive relations with Taiwan

• Banned
Admiral Phil Davidson of Indo-Pacific Command, tells Senate Committee, China will threaten war over Taiwan, in the next 6 years.
Saying we must present a scenario every new day, that makes CCP feel "I don't want to mess with that capability" (of the U.S.)

every American should be concerned...every living breathing human should be concerned!

in 1979, the Senate passed the bipartisan Taiwan Relations Act, and since then the Senate has been very bipartisan in establishing positive relations with Taiwan

The Taiwan scare?!?! I don’t think Taiwan has anything to worry about, since the Ukraine debacle.

Politicians and their "unbreakable" bonds with various countries that could care less about US taxpaying citizens is gay. Having unbreakable relations is completely unconstitutional plus it is slavery!

Last edited:
the game of global domination. China would become MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE...and America? ha!
1. We're moving computer chip production back to the US.
2. China sees what happens when the civilized world sanctions a country for "bad behavior". China wants no part of sanctions.

Politicians and their "unbreakable" bonds with various countries that could care less about US taxpaying citizens is gay. Having unbreakable relations is completely unconstitutional plus it is slavery!
Caring about our allies and expansionist nations is not incompatible in any way with also caring about people in the US.

We can multi task when we want to just fine.

We should do all we can to ensure Taiwan has the best and most capable ADA and anti ship systems in the world and in numbers large enough to keep the CCP on it's side of the Straits.

They are practical and pragmatic and if the price is too high they won't attempt an invasion.

All of that can be accomplished without any direct involvement by US forces.

the head of the CIA disagrees

I don’t feel he disagrees with me. While Ukraine may not have changed Xi’s ultimate goal, it has altered the chance of military action at the present time. That’s because Biden stood up to Putin and Xi realizes he’d be getting the same treatment from the world as Russia.

Forum List

Back