Every company says no to Parler. Parler is done :(

Wow, it is heavy than Richard Gere and Harvey Weinstein :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BXUDPDi.png

Parler CEO John Matze said today that his social media company has been dropped by virtually all of its business alliances after Amazon, Apple and Google ended their agreements with the social media service.

“Every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too on the same day,” Matze said today on Fox News.

Parler CEO Says Service Dropped By “Every Vendor” And Could End His Business

After seeing some of the stuff they allowed on their platform, I can't say I'm surprised. There's free speech and then there's evil.
And I've used that descriptor maybe twice to describe people. But there are some evil fucks on that platform and the boss seems to think that's great. So of course everyone is dropping them like a fresh turd. Because that's what Parler is.

Yep, how dare those fascist bastards provide a platform that allows that pesky free speech bullshit.

Free speech is great, inciting insurrection not so much.

Wow, it is heavy than Richard Gere and Harvey Weinstein :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BXUDPDi.png

Parler CEO John Matze said today that his social media company has been dropped by virtually all of its business alliances after Amazon, Apple and Google ended their agreements with the social media service.

“Every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too on the same day,” Matze said today on Fox News.

After seeing some of the stuff they allowed on their platform, I can't say I'm surprised. There's free speech and then there's evil.
And I've used that descriptor maybe twice to describe people. But there are some evil fucks on that platform and the boss seems to think that's great. So of course everyone is dropping them like a fresh turd. Because that's what Parler is.

You may be right. Then, no company has a problem with Parler until Orange may open a Parler account. Give me a break :)

You have a point there. If they didn't welcome such trash, .he could have just agreed to ban Trump. But Amazon did say they had ongoing issues with Parler, which it was unwilling to fix. Everyone knew Parler's rep, though. You're right.

BXUDPDi.png

What are you? A China bot??

Why you say that??

The Silly short term thinking leftist communists crack me up---if Parler don't get up and running again, I guarantee many of their people will find their ways to other boards including this one.

Great.

BXUDPDi.png

You used to be a good poster with a somewhat open mind. Wow. Very disappointed.

I will never, ever bow to authoritarians trying to destroy our democracy. Over my dead body, baby.

Not even Biden?

BXUDPDi.png

You used to be a good poster with a somewhat open mind. Wow. Very disappointed.

I will never, ever bow to authoritarians trying to destroy our democracy. Over my dead body, baby.

Not even Biden?

You people are getting so boring.

BXUDPDi.png

The blacklist is in with big tech. They are going to try to run their scam with cgi. Might fool a few people but not the majority. Trump will remain our president while these traitor rat bastards are cleaned out.

BXUDPDi.png

You may be right. Then, no company has a problem with Parler until Orange may open a Parler account. Give me a break :)

The Trump insurrection on Wednesday may have something to do with it.

You idiots do not know the difference between insurrection and a FISA warrant being carried out. Nor what a LARP is apparently.

Your insurrectionist got caught in the act trying to make peaceful protestors look like violent rioters and special ops got those laptops. Nancy shitting her britches and others and enemies within think they got'r made.

BXUDPDi.png

Why you say that??

Because of the Dumpling in your mouth and the possibility that what you posted has another language on it...

Xi is that you?

BXUDPDi.png

Yep, how dare those fascist bastards provide a platform that allows that pesky free speech bullshit.

That stuff isn't covered under your right to free speech.

Oh got it...You think I misinterpreted the meaning of “FREE”?
Thank God our great framers didn’t appoint you Lefties the arbiter of the First.

BXUDPDi.png

The blacklist is in with big tech. They are going to try to run their scam with cgi. Might fool a few people but not the majority. Trump will remain our president while these traitor rat bastards are cleaned out.

Trump will remain president?! Are you still under the delusion that we have 4 more years of Trump ahead of us?? WTF

Forum List

Back