60 Minutes is ripping Trump apart

I don't have a link; just tune in to CBS TV.
The network news departments should have been ripping the a$$hole apart from Day One.

Instead they bent over backwards to normalize all his lies, his racist blather and his advocacy of Nazis.

Every mainstream news outlet is complicit in the orange-toned criminal's corruption. It's not like he tried to hide it, he and his idiot sons, Qusay and Uday would brag about it openly.

He could not have gotten this far in his lies about election fraud or setting his idiot cultists up for the fall in his attempted coup without the cooperation of the press.

They have free rein to do whatever they want. The law is dead.
And rioting by these terrorists is lawful? WTF is wrong with you?
It's typical RWNJ denial. In their fantasy reality, convoluted logic is normal.

60 minutes is on the same level as Morning Joe and The View. As with everything else, Liberals have turned it into a shit show.
What media outlet would you recommend? What is unbiased and truthful?

I'm curious because the truth seems to hang on where credible information is presented.

What outlet has credible journalists?

We all KNOW.....

As long as the leftist Marxist Propaganda media can broadcast....America has ZERO chance

We STILL aren't looking for SOLUTIONS........we're only crying and playing the Victim card.

I don't have a link; just tune in to CBS TV.
The network news departments should have been ripping the a$$hole apart from Day One.

Instead they bent over backwards to normalize all his lies, his racist blather and his advocacy of Nazis.

Every mainstream news outlet is complicit in the orange-toned criminal's corruption. It's not like he tried to hide it, he and his idiot sons, Qusay and Uday would brag about it openly.

He could not have gotten this far in his lies about election fraud or setting his idiot cultists up for the fall in his attempted coup without the cooperation of the press.

Yeah that 90% or better negative coverage rate wasn't enough.....ya still had to steal the election

We all KNOW.....

As long as the leftist Marxist Propaganda media can broadcast....America has ZERO chance

We STILL aren't looking for SOLUTIONS........we're only crying and playing the Victim card.
What makes it "Marxist propaganda"?

Could you please explain what Marxism means? I have a pretty good understanding of it, but it would help me understand you better if you clearly defined it.

Forum List

Back