Every company says no to Parler. Parler is done :(

I will never, ever bow to authoritarians trying to destroy our democracy. Over my dead body, baby.

You're actually doing that, unknowingly.
Wake up.

You're projecting. I'm not the one who supports corrupt, subversive establishment politicians. I don't support either side of the Duopoly. If I was asleep I'd be fooled by a mere letter by a politician's name, or still be in blissful ignorance about what our government actually does, as opposed to what they say.

Maybe Trump should try ... WeChat. :auiqs.jpg:

He could also drop charges against WikiLeaks! :hyper:

He has hundreds of possibilities. He’s just too lazy to try them. How about just asking Breitbart to open up a column for him? You know a short column that he could handle. Maybe just 140 characters long?

Wow, it is heavy than Richard Gere and Harvey Weinstein :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BXUDPDi.png

Parler CEO John Matze said today that his social media company has been dropped by virtually all of its business alliances after Amazon, Apple and Google ended their agreements with the social media service.

“Every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too on the same day,” Matze said today on Fox News.

Parler CEO Says Service Dropped By “Every Vendor” And Could End His Business

After seeing some of the stuff they allowed on their platform, I can't say I'm surprised. There's free speech and then there's evil.
And I've used that descriptor maybe twice to describe people. But there are some evil fucks on that platform and the boss seems to think that's great. So of course everyone is dropping them like a fresh turd. Because that's what Parler is.

Twitter, facebook, and reddit all had plenty of cess pool shit going on

That's how free speech works....?

Wasn't a problem when the incumbents were rising.....Hmmmm odd lol

Yeah commie loving shills hate free speech.
Wrong.

It has nothing to do with 'free speech.'

Wow, it is heavy than Richard Gere and Harvey Weinstein :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BXUDPDi.png

Parler CEO John Matze said today that his social media company has been dropped by virtually all of its business alliances after Amazon, Apple and Google ended their agreements with the social media service.

“Every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too on the same day,” Matze said today on Fox News.

After seeing some of the stuff they allowed on their platform, I can't say I'm surprised. There's free speech and then there's evil.
And I've used that descriptor maybe twice to describe people. But there are some evil fucks on that platform and the boss seems to think that's great. So of course everyone is dropping them like a fresh turd. Because that's what Parler is.

Wrong.

anti-trust :rolleyes:

BXUDPDi.png

But there is no collusion to destroy a viable alternative to Twitter... :eusa_whistle:

BXUDPDi.png

Wrong.

It has nothing to do with 'free speech.

Please explain what it does have to do with.

BXUDPDi.png

You used to be a good poster with a somewhat open mind. Wow. Very disappointed.

I will never, ever bow to authoritarians trying to destroy our democracy. Over my dead body, baby.

That is exactly what they have in mind
And you voted for them.

BXUDPDi.png

Trump is putting together a platform. Meanwhile see what Russia has to offer.

The man is poison for advertisers now.

If Trump starts his own media company the commercial breaks will be nothing but the My Pillow guy and Scott Baio trying to sell tickets to his one man show of the Vagina Monologues.
First it was Rush Limbaugh then it was Tucker Carlson. Advertisers go where the money is. They are virtue signalling now. Trump has 80 million followers on twitter alone. No advertiser will walk away from 80 million customers for long.
Trump and RW media virus is a pandemic. Find a cure and die naturally.

What happens when they come after this site?

BXUDPDi.png

BXUDPDi.png

Yep, how dare those fascist bastards provide a platform that allows that pesky free speech bullshit.

Free speech is great, inciting insurrection not so much.

That's how america was founded benedict arnold

BXUDPDi.png

Wrong.

Exactly it has everything to do with indoctrination

BXUDPDi.png

BXUDPDi.png

Yep, how dare those fascist bastards provide a platform that allows that pesky free speech bullshit.

Free speech is great, inciting insurrection not so much.

That's how america was founded benedict arnold

Please, don't compare yourselves to american revolutionaries. If they all start spinning in their graves at once they could cause earthquakes and shit.

But companies like twitter will let terrorists use their platform...
You cant make this shit up folks.
These people threatening to kill Dems and storm the capitol armed next week are terrorists too.

BXUDPDi.png

If Trump starts his own media company the commercial breaks will be nothing but the My Pillow guy and Scott Baio trying to sell tickets to his one man show of the Vagina Monologues.
First it was Rush Limbaugh then it was Tucker Carlson. Advertisers go where the money is. They are virtue signalling now. Trump has 80 million followers on twitter alone. No advertiser will walk away from 80 million customers for long.

There are still people making bald faced threats here this morning. Maybe they should.

But companies like twitter will let terrorists use their platform...
You cant make this shit up folks.
These people threatening to kill Dems and storm the capitol armed next week are terrorists too.
How fast the philosophies change inside the tiny little minds of LefTards is bizarre....Don’t you hate when intolerants “paint with a broad brush”?
Not this week huh?

BXUDPDi.png

There are still people making bald faced threats here this morning. Maybe they should.

If they didn't shut it down during 4 years of coup attempts, fake impeachments and riots, all encouraged by the loons here, it's probably safe

Forum List

Back