Every company says no to Parler. Parler is done :(

Wow, it is heavy than Richard Gere and Harvey Weinstein :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BXUDPDi.png

Parler CEO John Matze said today that his social media company has been dropped by virtually all of its business alliances after Amazon, Apple and Google ended their agreements with the social media service.

“Every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too on the same day,” Matze said today on Fox News.

Parler CEO Says Service Dropped By “Every Vendor” And Could End His Business

After seeing some of the stuff they allowed on their platform, I can't say I'm surprised. There's free speech and then there's evil.
And I've used that descriptor maybe twice to describe people. But there are some evil fucks on that platform and the boss seems to think that's great. So of course everyone is dropping them like a fresh turd. Because that's what Parler is.

You used to be a good poster with a somewhat open mind. Wow. Very disappointed.

You fuckers jumped the shark...last Wed.

Wow, it is heavy than Richard Gere and Harvey Weinstein :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BXUDPDi.png

Parler CEO John Matze said today that his social media company has been dropped by virtually all of its business alliances after Amazon, Apple and Google ended their agreements with the social media service.

“Every vendor from text message services to email providers to our lawyers all ditched us too on the same day,” Matze said today on Fox News.

After seeing some of the stuff they allowed on their platform, I can't say I'm surprised. There's free speech and then there's evil.
And I've used that descriptor maybe twice to describe people. But there are some evil fucks on that platform and the boss seems to think that's great. So of course everyone is dropping them like a fresh turd. Because that's what Parler is.

Twitter, facebook, and reddit all had plenty of cess pool shit going on

That's how free speech works....?

Wasn't a problem when the incumbents were rising.....Hmmmm odd lol

Really? Planning to overthrow the government and murder congress critters?

Oh yea, hell half that shit was qanon is into was probably just jokes from 4chan and reddit.

That's how these things work. Platform becomes "mainstream" or "corporate friendly" to monetize better. People move on to the new thing.

Just because you can't see it on the front page of twitter doesn't mean that terrible things aren't happening all over the platform.

Trump is putting together a platform. Meanwhile see what Russia has to offer.

The man is poison for advertisers now.

If Trump starts his own media company the commercial breaks will be nothing but the My Pillow guy and Scott Baio trying to sell tickets to his one man show of the Vagina Monologues.
First it was Rush Limbaugh then it was Tucker Carlson. Advertisers go where the money is. They are virtue signalling now. Trump has 80 million followers on twitter alone. No advertiser will walk away from 80 million customers for long.

BXUDPDi.png

What are you? A China bot??

Why you say that??

The screenshot and ur name.

I saw the news in an HK forum (https://lihkg.com/).

If Trump starts his own media company the commercial breaks will be nothing but the My Pillow guy and Scott Baio trying to sell tickets to his one man show of the Vagina Monologues.
First it was Rush Limbaugh then it was Tucker Carlson. Advertisers go where the money is. They are virtue signalling now. Trump has 80 million followers on twitter alone. No advertiser will walk away from 80 million customers for long.
Trump and RW media virus is a pandemic. Find a cure and die naturally.

Smiling......Trump doesn't have 80 million followers on Twitter, silly.

BXUDPDi.png

Why you say that??

The Silly short term thinking leftist communists crack me up---if Parler don't get up and running again, I guarantee many of their people will find their ways to other boards including this one.

BXUDPDi.png

Why you say that??

The Silly short term thinking leftist communists crack me up---if Parler don't get up and running again, I guarantee many of their people will find their ways to other boards including this one.

And if they plan violent attacks here, I'll report them to the police.

BXUDPDi.png

You may be right. Then, no company has a problem with Parler until Orange may open a Parler account. Give me a break :)

BXUDPDi.png

When it was just Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook, and Twitter; that was enough to make me wonder if there is some basis here fore any antitrust lawsuit.

Now, it appears that the collusion and conspiracy is far deeper and broader than that.

I sure hope he can retain a good lawyer, who won't chicken out, to pursue such a lawsuit.

BXUDPDi.png

Why you say that??

And if they plan violent attacks here, I'll report them to the police.

knock yourself out hun.......

BXUDPDi.png

You may be right. Then, no company has a problem with Parler until Orange may open a Parler account. Give me a break :)

The Trump insurrection on Wednesday may have something to do with it.

That post surprises me not at all
When this country is a totalitarian shithole find a free country.

Are you, little chinabot, going to claim that you had no idea that Mrs. CEO is Russian

Yes . . . this is exactly why my wife and I were considering Alaska—because it is but a hop, skip and jump from Russia, in a "pinch".

BXUDPDi.png

O

The Trump insurrection on Wednesday may have something to do with it.

Oh yes the two hour insurrection.

What were the demands of the insurrection?

I closed my Facebook account years ago.

I've never ever signed up to Twitter, it's never interested me. Plus, it now sounds like a Left Wing Echo Chamber, so I don't wish to read about their mental illnesses. As a mate said, "Twats Tweet on Twitter".

Forum List

Back