Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

Thanks for reinforcing my point.

A country like Israel, surrounded by enemies, can STILL keep their kids safe while we can't keep our own safe in our "peaceful" nation.
Not reinforcing your point at all. Israel is at war. Israelis would love to not have to takes the measures they are taking. They are not protecting schools against random the possibility of random acts of violence from ordinary citizens. They are protecting against the very real threat of enemy action.

Another reason why they don't have to protect against other Israelis is because of their gun laws. It is almost impossible for a citizen to own a gun.

Mr. Teachers With Guns himself? Well that makes a lot of sense.... :rolleyes:

I am not opposed to some people in the school being armed--I am much in favor, actually. I don't think guns in every classroom is a great idea for many reasons. And I REALLY need an explanation from the legion of Teacher Bashers here who think we are all child abusing groomers (last week) but this week suddenly trust us all....with guns and ammo.

Sure. Makes sense.

Of course it is. Israelis are armed a plenty, despite much stronger gun laws. That's why you don't want to talk about those gun laws. Doing so undermines your entire gun humping narrative. So you won't. Ever.
No one can FORCE me to BUY A GUN

CAPISCH?

Not reinforcing your point at all. Israel is at war. Israelis would love to not have to takes the measures they are taking. They are not protecting schools against random the possibility of random acts of violence from ordinary citizens. They are protecting against the very real threat of enemy action.

Another reason why they don't have to protect against other Israelis is because of their gun laws. It is almost impossible for a citizen to own a gun.

Who has Israel declared war on?

"Hours after Texas’ deadliest school shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, state Republicans called for efforts to harden schools and arm more teachers. “We can’t stop bad people from doing bad things,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said on Fox News. “We can potentially arm and prepare and train teachers and other administrators to respond quickly. That, in my opinion, is the best answer.” There’s no assurance that an employee with a handgun can halt a school shooting.

For instance, during the 2018 school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, an armed school resource officer never went inside the high school or attempted to engage the gunman during the attack. Reports are circulating that a school police officer was on campus at Robb Elementary on Tuesday. The officer exchanged gunfire with the shooter and was shot and injured."

Fact of the matter is, arming teachers is the most effective way at stopping the next school shooter....Yea, yea, I know...we have been busy demonizing public schools and teachers and accusing them of indoctrinating our kids and forcing kids to be trans and teaching them CRT -- but that was just political hyperbole, so put that aside for now.... Truth is, we can't trust teachers to not force our kids to be gay -- but we can totally trust them to carry a Glock 9mm on their hip during finger paints time.. Matter of fact, hand guns aren't enough....we need them to be armed to the T -- so it is vital they have either AR's or AK's in order to more effectively stop a mass shooter...that is why the officers that first engaged with the Uvalde shooter failed...Not enough firepower....They had a chance to stop the shooter before he even started -- and they failed....if they were armed with a grenade launcher, they could have blown up the truck the shooter was in a long time ago...

Which brings me to another point....why aren't we training these so-called professional law enforcement officers better? As more information has come out, we are hearing that the police waited over 40 minutes before they entered the school...that is 40 mins of time for this demon to murder 21 people....with a weapon that does so much damage that parents had to submit DNA samples and wait the longest fucking wait of their lives --- just to find out if it was their child or not.....

“Go in there! Go in there!” nearby women shouted at the officers soon after the attack began, said Juan Carranza, 24, Javier Cazares, whose fourth grade daughter, Jacklyn Cazares, was killed in the attack, said “Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to -- “They were unprepared,” he added."

Apparently, police waited up to 40 minutes or more before entering the school because they were waiting on a tactical team to show up....why waste SWAT's time when you could have an armed teacher in the classroom instead? That armed teacher and other armed teachers from other classrooms could have done a far better job than well-trained tactical SWAT units....as long as you are willing to overlook the fact they are teaching our kids to have gay sex orgies in the class and indoctrinating them with CRT and stuff...

If a ditz-O teacher in Texas can't remember to take a chair away from a self-locking door, I'm not so sure if I want these airheads carrying guns!!

1653946499336.png

I am not opposed to some people in the school being armed--I am much in favor, actually. I don't think guns in every classroom is a great idea for many reasons. And I REALLY need an explanation from the legion of Teacher Bashers here who think we are all child abusing groomers (last week) but this week suddenly trust us all....with guns and ammo.

Sure. Makes sense.
Oh, well desantis's office called those opposed to his don't say gay bill "groomers". That includes the teachers of Florida.

Sue, just give it up. Just admit your bigotry and right wing fetishes outweigh your morality and ethics and values. Thus, your vote for desantis, Mr teachers with guns and he who would call you a groomer.

No. How about that.

We already do too much for much too little pay and respect. See: kindergarten students coming to school not toilet trained. Nothing wrong with them. Parents: "hey sorry, we just didn't get around to it".

Right, so now we are toilet training five year olds, socializing them from scratch, *teaching them to read*, and all while being armed.

We say no. What say you?

I say let those who choose to be armed be armed, and those who don't care about being able to protect our children can remain unarmed.

You can bet your last nickel I'd want mi kid in the classroom with the teacher who's armed...

I say let those who choose to be armed be armed, and those who don't care about being able to protect our children can remain unarmed.

You can bet your last nickel I'd want mi kid in the classroom with the teacher who's armed...
Are you sure? Even if the teacher were incompetent in the use of firearms, sickly, or mentally/emotionally unsuited for their use in high stress situations?

1 arm teachers that want to and get them trained and cleared competent to do it. Do basic training and get some bear mace for the rest.

Give a raiseto the volunyeers or bonuses for being armed.

Of course, because you're a gun humper. You would probably arm your kid, if you could.

And you saying teachers who don't want to carry weapons in school "don't care about being able to protect children" is truly douchey scumbaggery, and you deserve a slap for it from a teacher.

Last edited:
If a ditz-O teacher in Texas can't remember to take a chair away from a self-locking door, I'm not so sure if I want these airheads carrying guns!!
Little kids need to go to the BATHROOM

They often wait until the last minute

Teacher Responsibilities:
Educate children across a variety of capabilities keeping everyone on track to master the curriculum
Maintain awareness of bullying in school acting as a social worker
Enforce mask mandates imposed by politicians but opposed by parents - then try to explain away bad behavior by parents.
Sanitize classrooms 2-3 times a day and keep children distanced to reduce the spread of Covid
Perform roles of parents on children that do not have active parents in their lives
Feed children that come to school hungry

Now you want teachers to carry guns and shoot intruders introducing crossfire in a crowded building.

This sounds like something the typical brain-dead gun toting slug would suggest.

There is already a teacher shortage because of the original points above. Now you want to layer on more?

How about this, if a young person shoots up a school the parents are automatically charged with manslaughter as an accomplice. It's about time parents take responsibility of raising their kids and getting them the help that they need.

Of course, because you're a gun humper. You would probably arm your kid, if you could.

Gun humper? Boy that's stupid.

Personal attack line delete / White 6

My kid, who's a democrat by the way, has made the decision to arm herself. She was raised around guns. She was taught to use them safely and to respect them. She routinely visits her local gun range to help stay proficient. She has a concealed carry permit in Washington State...

And you saying teachers who don't want to carry weapons in school "don't care about being able to protect children" is truly douchey scumbaggery, and you deserve a slap for it from a teacher.

Well, what manner would they choose to try to protect the children in their charge? Harsh language?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back