Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Hours after Texas’ deadliest school shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, state Republicans called for efforts to harden schools and arm more teachers. “We can’t stop bad people from doing bad things,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said on Fox News. “We can potentially arm and prepare and train teachers and other administrators to respond quickly. That, in my opinion, is the best answer.” There’s no assurance that an employee with a handgun can halt a school shooting.

For instance, during the 2018 school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, an armed school resource officer never went inside the high school or attempted to engage the gunman during the attack. Reports are circulating that a school police officer was on campus at Robb Elementary on Tuesday. The officer exchanged gunfire with the shooter and was shot and injured."

Fact of the matter is, arming teachers is the most effective way at stopping the next school shooter....Yea, yea, I know...we have been busy demonizing public schools and teachers and accusing them of indoctrinating our kids and forcing kids to be trans and teaching them CRT -- but that was just political hyperbole, so put that aside for now.... Truth is, we can't trust teachers to not force our kids to be gay -- but we can totally trust them to carry a Glock 9mm on their hip during finger paints time.. Matter of fact, hand guns aren't enough....we need them to be armed to the T -- so it is vital they have either AR's or AK's in order to more effectively stop a mass shooter...that is why the officers that first engaged with the Uvalde shooter failed...Not enough firepower....They had a chance to stop the shooter before he even started -- and they failed....if they were armed with a grenade launcher, they could have blown up the truck the shooter was in a long time ago...

Which brings me to another point....why aren't we training these so-called professional law enforcement officers better? As more information has come out, we are hearing that the police waited over 40 minutes before they entered the school...that is 40 mins of time for this demon to murder 21 people....with a weapon that does so much damage that parents had to submit DNA samples and wait the longest fucking wait of their lives --- just to find out if it was their child or not.....

“Go in there! Go in there!” nearby women shouted at the officers soon after the attack began, said Juan Carranza, 24, Javier Cazares, whose fourth grade daughter, Jacklyn Cazares, was killed in the attack, said “Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to -- “They were unprepared,” he added."

Apparently, police waited up to 40 minutes or more before entering the school because they were waiting on a tactical team to show up....why waste SWAT's time when you could have an armed teacher in the classroom instead? That armed teacher and other armed teachers from other classrooms could have done a far better job than well-trained tactical SWAT units....as long as you are willing to overlook the fact they are teaching our kids to have gay sex orgies in the class and indoctrinating them with CRT and stuff...

"Hours after Texas’ deadliest school shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, state Republicans called for efforts to harden schools and arm more teachers. “We can’t stop bad people from doing bad things,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said on Fox News. “We can potentially arm and prepare and train teachers and other administrators to respond quickly. That, in my opinion, is the best answer.” There’s no assurance that an employee with a handgun can halt a school shooting.

For instance, during the 2018 school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, an armed school resource officer never went inside the high school or attempted to engage the gunman during the attack. Reports are circulating that a school police officer was on campus at Robb Elementary on Tuesday. The officer exchanged gunfire with the shooter and was shot and injured."

Fact of the matter is, arming teachers is the most effective way at stopping the next school shooter....Yea, yea, I know...we have been busy demonizing public schools and teachers and accusing them of indoctrinating our kids and forcing kids to be trans and teaching them CRT -- but that was just political hyperbole, so put that aside for now.... Truth is, we can't trust teachers to not force our kids to be gay -- but we can totally trust them to carry a Glock 9mm on their hip during finger paints time.. Matter of fact, hand guns aren't enough....we need them to be armed to the T -- so it is vital they have either AR's or AK's in order to more effectively stop a mass shooter...that is why the officers that first engaged with the Uvalde shooter failed...Not enough firepower....They had a chance to stop the shooter before he even started -- and they failed....if they were armed with a grenade launcher, they could have blown up the truck the shooter was in a long time ago...

Which brings me to another point....why aren't we training these so-called professional law enforcement officers better? As more information has come out, we are hearing that the police waited over 40 minutes before they entered the school...that is 40 mins of time for this demon to murder 21 people....with a weapon that does so much damage that parents had to submit DNA samples and wait the longest fucking wait of their lives --- just to find out if it was their child or not.....

“Go in there! Go in there!” nearby women shouted at the officers soon after the attack began, said Juan Carranza, 24, Javier Cazares, whose fourth grade daughter, Jacklyn Cazares, was killed in the attack, said “Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to -- “They were unprepared,” he added."

Apparently, police waited up to 40 minutes or more before entering the school because they were waiting on a tactical team to show up....why waste SWAT's time when you could have an armed teacher in the classroom instead? That armed teacher and other armed teachers from other classrooms could have done a far better job than well-trained tactical SWAT units....as long as you are willing to overlook the fact they are teaching our kids to have gay sex orgies in the class and indoctrinating them with CRT and stuff...

No thank you.

However I would love to have our staff member who is a military veteran armed

We Americans love our band aids.

"Put heavily-armed guards in our schools!" - So they switch to churches
"Put heavily-armed guards in our churches!" - So they switch to sporting events
"Put heavily-armed guards in our sporting events!" - So they switch to malls

America becomes a fucking prison, because we're so fucking intellectually lazy.

We're afraid to address the reasons behind our problems because that would take too much fucking work. And we might actually have to work together to fix them, horror of horrors. We can no longer do THAT. NO WAY. MY TRIBE IS TOO SMART FOR THE OTHER TRIBE.

Last edited:
Say your dog ate your homework again! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU!!

maxresdefault.jpg

I know many public school teachers.

Most of them I wouldn't trust with a sharpened pencil much less a firearm. The schoolteacher are idiot savant who are masters at the rules for public education but have difficulty tying shoes. So they wear slip on shoes.

It's just the way things have evolved.

Footage of what I was talking about.....one of the people in this video is a father of one of the kids who was killed....

Why do politicians always speak so courageously about how they expect everyday citizens to just rush in and pow-pow the situation -- but when these parents wanted to do just that, they were stopped...

Footage of what I was talking about.....one of the people in this video is a father of one of the kids who was killed....

Why do politicians always speak so courageously about how they expect everyday citizens to just rush in and pow-pow the situation -- but when these parents wanted to do just that, they were stopped...

Yes, this is the flaw in that argument. Most people do not have the ability to function effectively when the shit hits the fan. Even with a defender with combat training there is a 5 second period where the attacker has the upper hand. Our brains just do not work right immediately after the adrenaline hits.

First off, Even though you are again mocking the tragedy which make you a sick individual like the monster that killed those kids I will answer your stupid mocking…

Next, You can not put firearms in a classroom because even if you are trained with combat zone training you can not just open fire at will in a classroom.

Why?

You have to have marksman aim and with a sidearm that is much harder than you realize and if you know anything about firearms you would know this!

So arming a teacher without war zone training is ludicrous and even if they have such training they would be doing other stuff first before opening fire on the suspect because you must fire make sure civilians are not in the way or you end up making mistakes!

Next, if you want true solutions then stop mocking the damn deaths and be serious for once!

You are not doing mind provoking commentary but you are being the typical piece of trash you are!

The monster had mental health issues and no Biff it was not from him wearing female clothing but deep rooted issues that lead him to killing adults and babies.

We need to focus on the root of why his mind snapped and caused him to do that!

Next, Schools should have two armed security officers with combat zone training that mean real combat zone training or ten years of police force duty that was street work!

Why?

They will know the risk factor of when to discharge their firearm ( usually ) and would be able to deal with something like this.

Schools should have two main doors to enter and exit from that allows a choke point to lock the monster in and keep them locked inside the entry way.

All classrooms should have a lockdown protocol which would lead to the doors being fireproof doors that will do a automatic locking and the windows will have a rolling shutter to roll over the windows.

All glass must be bulletproof!

Kids must be trained to know what to do by flipping their desks and using them as shield and not to go into the halls until cleared by police and staff.

Finally, losing someone in this incident make me closer too it than you, so remember this I invite you down here to mock those deaths to the parents faces and I want you to read your threads and tell them your true hate for all of them and how you do not care about their children deaths.

Before you tell me I should also do that to the right I invite them also and I want you guys to say your stupidity so the world can see your faces so you can not hide behind screens!

So what about it Biff you coming here or just going to hide behind your screen?

How about we pull all the groomers, pervs, pedos & CRT racist pimps out of school, fortify the entrances so there is no unallowed access & arm them appropriately?
Instead of using your post as another not so subtle attempt to defend the groomers & racists, how about we actually fix the problems?
Or is it simply that the progressives are willing to sacrifice children if it suits an agenda?

I don't think arming teachers is a good idea. A group of kids could easily disarm a teacher and take over the school.

The key is , and has been, to establish better security in the government schools.

A checkpoint at the entrance where people entering the school are put through a metal detector and given a body cavity search could really cut down the chances of someone bringing in a weapon to create mayhem.

Just like they have in Federal courthouses and penitentaries , where you rarely have mass shootings.

What kind of nation do we have where we value the lives of bureaucrats and convicted child molesters more than we do the children/

In America we can't stop bad people doing bad things because..... because... well, because who the fuck knows? Other countries can.

In America we can't stop bad people doing bad things because..... because... well, because who the fuck knows? Other countries can.
We can't stop it because in America......we have enough guns to give every man, woman, baby and even fetus...and still have millions of guns left over.....that hasn't ever really been the case in other so-called 1st world countries...

Second...in America..we have the blacks...way too many according to some people....so that is also a problem that can't be solved.....not without guns of course

We can't stop it because in America......we have enough guns to give every man, woman, baby and even fetus...and still have millions of guns left over.....that hasn't ever really been the case in other so-called 1st world countries...

Second...in America..we have the blacks...way too many according to some people....so that is also a problem that can't be solved.....not without guns of course

We can't solve the problem because there are guns...... sounds like a simple "We don't want to solve the problem" to me. Sounds like you know you need to say something that isn't like "fuck those kids, we don't care they died. I have my guns and I'm a selfish fuck, I seriously don't care about others" but you know people would pound on you.

I don't think arming teachers is a good idea. A group of kids could easily disarm a teacher and take over the school.

The key is , and has been, to establish better security in the government schools.

A checkpoint at the entrance where people entering the school are put through a metal detector and given a body cavity search could really cut down the chances of someone bringing in a weapon to create mayhem.

Just like they have in Federal courthouses and penitentaries , where you rarely have mass shootings.

What kind of nation do we have where we value the lives of bureaucrats and convicted child molesters more than we do the children/
Why disarm a teacher when you can bring your own guns?

You are going to make this a fucking race issue?

Are you upset it wasn’t Black kids that were not killed?

The kids and adults skin were not dark enough for you?

You are nothing but trash and I hope someone give you what you deserve you loser!

First off, Even though you are again mocking the tragedy which make you a sick individual like the monster that killed those kids I will answer your stupid mocking…

Next, You can not put firearms in a classroom because even if you are trained with combat zone training you can not just open fire at will in a classroom.

Why?

You have to have marksman aim and with a sidearm that is much harder than you realize and if you know anything about firearms you would know this!

So arming a teacher without war zone training is ludicrous and even if they have such training they would be doing other stuff first before opening fire on the suspect because you must fire make sure civilians are not in the way or you end up making mistakes!

Next, if you want true solutions then stop mocking the damn deaths and be serious for once!

You are not doing mind provoking commentary but you are being the typical piece of trash you are!

The monster had mental health issues and no Biff it was not from him wearing female clothing but deep rooted issues that lead him to killing adults and babies.

We need to focus on the root of why his mind snapped and caused him to do that!

Next, Schools should have two armed security officers with combat zone training that mean real combat zone training or ten years of police force duty that was street work!

Why?

They will know the risk factor of when to discharge their firearm ( usually ) and would be able to deal with something like this.

Schools should have two main doors to enter and exit from that allows a choke point to lock the monster in and keep them locked inside the entry way.

All classrooms should have a lockdown protocol which would lead to the doors being fireproof doors that will do a automatic locking and the windows will have a rolling shutter to roll over the windows.

All glass must be bulletproof!

Kids must be trained to know what to do by flipping their desks and using them as shield and not to go into the halls until cleared by police and staff.

Finally, losing someone in this incident make me closer too it than you, so remember this I invite you down here to mock those deaths to the parents faces and I want you to read your threads and tell them your true hate for all of them and how you do not care about their children deaths.

Before you tell me I should also do that to the right I invite them also and I want you guys to say your stupidity so the world can see your faces so you can not hide behind screens!

So what about it Biff you coming here or just going to hide behind your screen?
candycorn find it funny?

You are going to make this a fucking race issue?

Are you upset it wasn’t Black kids that were not killed?

The kids and adults skin were not dark enough for you?

You are nothing but trash and I hope someone give you what you deserve you loser!
Of course candycorn will now explain what is so funny?

Maybe she get off on the killings and wore a cheerleading uniform in the memory of her new love and hero?

Forum List

Back