Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

I have already told you that I have seen and taught such children. No, they're not "retarded" (a term not used in probably 40 years btw), the parents just "did not get around to it". In other words, toilet training takes effort and the parents would just rather the school do it.

Now.

What say you?
I say 5 year olds not potty trained are rare.

I say 5 year olds not potty trained are rare.

Frankly it is obvious you haven't a clue what you're talking about. This is from 2014. Since then I have taught them myself.

Frankly it is obvious you haven't a clue what you're talking about. This is from 2014. Since then I have taught them myself.

Your link needs a paid subscription to read the article. I don't believe that you are a teacher.

armed-israel-1.jpg

How many mass school shootings in Israel?

ARM THE GOD DAMN SCHOOLS!!!!

F090826GE02-1024x640.jpg
You understand that Israel is in constant state of war, don't you? That they are surrounded by countries that seek her destruction?

How about we pull all the groomers, pervs, pedos & CRT racist pimps out of school, fortify the entrances so there is no unallowed access & arm them appropriately?
Instead of using your post as another not so subtle attempt to defend the groomers & racists, how about we actually fix the problems?
Or is it simply that the progressives are willing to sacrifice children if it suits an agenda?
You hate those killed in the line of duty it clearly shows your contempt for people who do a job you are scared of doing yourself.

Forum List

Back