Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

to be replaced by who, genius? Have you looked at enrollment in Colleges of Education?

Oh no, no you haven't.

Turns out when you expect people to raise your children for little pay and zero respect--and also expect them to say, CARRY FIREARMS--gosh, the teenagers say "crap no I ain't doing that"

And as much as I love teaching, who can blame them?
You don't love teaching. Your posts reveal that much.

You certainly don't speak for all teachers. We have a great many in the state who are armed and trained to handle school shootings.

If I were a teacher or staff member I'd certainly want that option to be legally available.

In virtually every case when school shooters meet immediate armed resistance you have much lower body counts and usually the shooters end their own lives.

There are over 2.3 million classrooms in the USA. Which do you think poses a greater threat: a gun in every one or a situation like Uvalde?

Don't say gay
Don't let on anything personal at all
Don't say anything at all ever about your personal life
Give us a year's worth of lesson plans
Don't read this book
Or that one
Or that one
Put this live camera in the room so we can watch you all day
Teach reading, writing and math only
But not morals, that's our job
But also do not allow any bullying. When Jayden told Ava he didn't like her shoes btw that was horrid bullying and I reported it
No pictures of your family in your classroom, too personal
Just the basics
You get summers off, what you complaining about?
Oh hey also take a bullet for our kids
Also, get trained and armed and carry this gun
Yep. You're a teacher, not a counselor or friend. Teach the subject or find a new career.

I've known a great many teachers.

Most love/loved teaching.

What they hated was all the BS that went along with it.

Teaching is much like Policing today, there's only two kinds. Those for whom it's a genuine calling and those who probably need to be doing something else for a living.

I absolutely do. This is the problem. Society cannot do community schools anymore because society expects THIS from teachers.

You realize no one can do this, right? No one. And that's why society can't get teachers. At some point people break. At some point even people like me tell our own children, "Don't do it."

We expect kindergarten teachers to POTTY TRAIN children. If teachers say "whoa now" does this mean I don't love teaching? Really?

If we start demanding that nurses give their own blood for transfusions does that mean they don't love nursing or care about their patients?

Dude wake up. It's not just me. This is happening all over the nation and it's why we have a blistering teacher shortage.

Yep. You're a teacher, not a counselor or friend. Teach the subject or find a new career.

Okay so you're just exceedingly out of touch.

Like so many people who flap their jaws about "the schools" having no idea what actually goes on

I've known a great many teachers.

Most love/loved teaching.

What they hated was all the BS that went along with it.

Teaching is much like Policing today, there's only two kinds. Those for whom it's a genuine calling and those who probably need to be doing something else for a living.

I love teaching to my baby toenail.

My profession is being destroyed. I'm watching gifted young teachers leave after 2-3 years and I can't blame them.

And what BS Filter has for me "find a new job". Sure. That will solve the problem. Everyone hey let's replace teachers with minimum wage fast food workers, that will work out great.

I absolutely do. This is the problem. Society cannot do community schools anymore because society expects THIS from teachers.

You realize no one can do this, right? No one. And that's why society can't get teachers. At some point people break. At some point even people like me tell our own children, "Don't do it."

We expect kindergarten teachers to POTTY TRAIN children. If teachers say "whoa now" does this mean I don't love teaching? Really?

If we start demanding that nurses give their own blood for transfusions does that mean they don't love nursing or care about their patients?

Dude wake up. It's not just me. This is happening all over the nation and it's why we have a blistering teacher shortage.
There isn't a teacher shortage. If kids pissing their pants bothers you so much, teach a different grade. Duh!

There isn't a teacher shortage. If kids pissing their pants bothers you so much, teach a different grade. Duh!

They aren't having "accidents". They come to school in pull ups. They're not toilet trained. That's first.

Second I guess you live in your own reality if you think there's not a teacher shortage. That's fine. It explains so much.

I love teaching to my baby toenail.

My profession is being destroyed. I'm watching gifted young teachers leave after 2-3 years and I can't blame them.

And what BS Filter has for me "find a new job". Sure. That will solve the problem. Everyone hey let's replace teachers with minimum wage fast food workers, that will work out great.
I never said that. The "problem" is the lack of discipline and the new age woke idiots. Bring back dress codes and discipline.

They aren't having "accidents". They come to school in pull ups. They're not toilet trained. That's first.

Second I guess you live in your own reality if you think there's not a teacher shortage. That's fine. It explains so much.
Like I said, teach older kids. Problem solved. You're not very smart for a teacher.

Like I said, teach older kids. Problem solved. You're not very smart for a teacher.

Do you understand the difference between a five year old having accidents and a five year old coming to school in pull ups?

Do you know that it used to be that a child could not start school if they were not toilet trained? But now because of basically special ed laws they cannot be "rejected" even if there is nothing wrong with them?

Do you think kindergarten teachers should be changing diapers? I'm not talking about accidents. We deal with those, very common. I'm talking about DIAPERS.

If a kindergarten teacher thinks she should be teaching letters and numbers rather than changing crappy pants, does this mean she does not love teaching, in your estimation?

Do you understand the difference between a five year old having accidents and a five year old coming to school in pull ups?

Do you know that it used to be that a child could not start school if they were not toilet trained? But now because of basically special ed laws they cannot be "rejected" even if there is nothing wrong with them?

Do you think kindergarten teachers should be changing diapers? I'm not talking about accidents. We deal with those, very common. I'm talking about DIAPERS.

If a kindergarten teacher thinks she should be teaching letters and numbers rather than changing crappy pants, does this mean she does not love teaching, in your estimation?
If a 5 year old is still in diapers, then they're most likely retarded and belong in special class.

If a 5 year old is still in diapers, then they're most likely retarded and belong in special class.

I have already told you that I have seen and taught such children. No, they're not "retarded" (a term not used in probably 40 years btw), the parents just "did not get around to it". In other words, toilet training takes effort and the parents would just rather the school do it.

Now.

What say you?

"Hours after Texas’ deadliest school shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, state Republicans called for efforts to harden schools and arm more teachers. “We can’t stop bad people from doing bad things,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said on Fox News. “We can potentially arm and prepare and train teachers and other administrators to respond quickly. That, in my opinion, is the best answer.” There’s no assurance that an employee with a handgun can halt a school shooting.

For instance, during the 2018 school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, an armed school resource officer never went inside the high school or attempted to engage the gunman during the attack. Reports are circulating that a school police officer was on campus at Robb Elementary on Tuesday. The officer exchanged gunfire with the shooter and was shot and injured."

Fact of the matter is, arming teachers is the most effective way at stopping the next school shooter....Yea, yea, I know...we have been busy demonizing public schools and teachers and accusing them of indoctrinating our kids and forcing kids to be trans and teaching them CRT -- but that was just political hyperbole, so put that aside for now.... Truth is, we can't trust teachers to not force our kids to be gay -- but we can totally trust them to carry a Glock 9mm on their hip during finger paints time.. Matter of fact, hand guns aren't enough....we need them to be armed to the T -- so it is vital they have either AR's or AK's in order to more effectively stop a mass shooter...that is why the officers that first engaged with the Uvalde shooter failed...Not enough firepower....They had a chance to stop the shooter before he even started -- and they failed....if they were armed with a grenade launcher, they could have blown up the truck the shooter was in a long time ago...

Which brings me to another point....why aren't we training these so-called professional law enforcement officers better? As more information has come out, we are hearing that the police waited over 40 minutes before they entered the school...that is 40 mins of time for this demon to murder 21 people....with a weapon that does so much damage that parents had to submit DNA samples and wait the longest fucking wait of their lives --- just to find out if it was their child or not.....

“Go in there! Go in there!” nearby women shouted at the officers soon after the attack began, said Juan Carranza, 24, Javier Cazares, whose fourth grade daughter, Jacklyn Cazares, was killed in the attack, said “Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to -- “They were unprepared,” he added."

Apparently, police waited up to 40 minutes or more before entering the school because they were waiting on a tactical team to show up....why waste SWAT's time when you could have an armed teacher in the classroom instead? That armed teacher and other armed teachers from other classrooms could have done a far better job than well-trained tactical SWAT units....as long as you are willing to overlook the fact they are teaching our kids to have gay sex orgies in the class and indoctrinating them with CRT and stuff...
skksksks,.jpg

sk,s,s,,s,s,,s,s.png

Depends. In Oxford the police were in the bldg and had the gunman contained inside of 10 minutes, and closer to five. One officer piled a dying teen in his own cruiser, unwilling to wait for the ambulance.

But the days of me "backing the blue" automatically are long gone--though frankly I don't think I ever did. I leaned pro-police but now take a "wait and see" approach.

Most people do not have the ability to function effectively when the shit hits the fan.

That's why you train them. There will be cases where the shooter will overwhelm the security guards there and proceed directly to areas with occupants within the school building.

What do you do then? Hope and pray? Or do you arm a select few teachers throughout the school trained in active shooter situations? How do we stop the shooter from getting anywhere near the kids?

First off, Even though you are again mocking the tragedy which make you a sick individual like the monster that killed those kids I will answer your stupid mocking…

Next, You can not put firearms in a classroom because even if you are trained with combat zone training you can not just open fire at will in a classroom.

Why?

You have to have marksman aim and with a sidearm that is much harder than you realize and if you know anything about firearms you would know this!

So arming a teacher without war zone training is ludicrous and even if they have such training they would be doing other stuff first before opening fire on the suspect because you must fire make sure civilians are not in the way or you end up making mistakes!

Next, if you want true solutions then stop mocking the damn deaths and be serious for once!

You are not doing mind provoking commentary but you are being the typical piece of trash you are!

The monster had mental health issues and no Biff it was not from him wearing female clothing but deep rooted issues that lead him to killing adults and babies.

We need to focus on the root of why his mind snapped and caused him to do that!

Next, Schools should have two armed security officers with combat zone training that mean real combat zone training or ten years of police force duty that was street work!

Why?

They will know the risk factor of when to discharge their firearm ( usually ) and would be able to deal with something like this.

Schools should have two main doors to enter and exit from that allows a choke point to lock the monster in and keep them locked inside the entry way.

All classrooms should have a lockdown protocol which would lead to the doors being fireproof doors that will do a automatic locking and the windows will have a rolling shutter to roll over the windows.

All glass must be bulletproof!

Kids must be trained to know what to do by flipping their desks and using them as shield and not to go into the halls until cleared by police and staff.

Finally, losing someone in this incident make me closer too it than you, so remember this I invite you down here to mock those deaths to the parents faces and I want you to read your threads and tell them your true hate for all of them and how you do not care about their children deaths.

Before you tell me I should also do that to the right I invite them also and I want you guys to say your stupidity so the world can see your faces so you can not hide behind screens!

So what about it Biff you coming here or just going to hide behind your screen?
You suggest flipping desks and using they as bullet prof shields. When I went to school the desks were not bullet proof. Are they now? If not it might be a damn good idea.

Forum List

Back