Ever Feel You're Being Manipulated? Hillary Clinton Uses Child Actress To Ask 'Impromptu' Question

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
It's all just a well-scripted scam. How can so many Americans buy into such lies?

What shocks me is: a few days after debates liberals ran a lot of threads on USMB screaming "Trump was lying, Hillary remained calm". I watched debates with my own lying eyes and saw how Trump was trying to say truth and nothing but truth, while Hillary either was lying or was saying something like "I've been working with that for 30 years, blah-blah-blah..." How badly some Americans have to be brainwashed not to notice that simple and obvious thing?

And BTW, Hillary remained so calm because she knew for sure: there was a huge Establishment/propaganda machine backing her and working against Trump.

upload_2016-10-11_16-15-22.png

Last edited:
It's all just a well-scripted scam. How can so many Americans buy into such lies?

You want to limit a child's free speech because she's gainfully employed?

Weird.

Nah, you're just weird. Keep on eating Clinton's Bullshit. Whatever floats your boat i guess. Bon Appetit.

The Democratic boat is going to be the only one left floating.

Indeed, because the boat called "America" will be done, if that were the case.

You want to limit a child's free speech because she's gainfully employed?

Weird.

Nah, you're just weird. Keep on eating Clinton's Bullshit. Whatever floats your boat i guess. Bon Appetit.

The Democratic boat is going to be the only one left floating.

Indeed, because the boat called "America" will be done, if that were the case.

Done with your crowd, indeed.

The video and the bearded guy did not need to be constantly repeated so many times. He says after several boring minutes, "This is where it gets interesting." But is was not interesting.

The video and the bearded guy did not need to be constantly repeated so many times. He says after several boring minutes, "This is where it gets interesting." But is was not interesting.

Huh??

Forum List

Back