Even the NFL is Overtaken by Taylor Mania

Lamar Odem dated a kardashian. jlo maybe? Jlo came close. Her and Arod. Carrie underwood probably went to her now husbands hockey games.

Taylor Swift isn’t just a businessman shes a business, man.

I lived through Michael Jackson and Madonna in the 80s. I've never seen anything like this though. She's bigger than both, even bigger than MJ with Thriller in a different way. I went to Eras with our daughter, not even a Swifty. I was blown away.

I lived through Michael Jackson and Madonna in the 80s. I've never seen anything like this though. She's bigger than both, even bigger than MJ with Thriller in a different way. I went to Eras with our daughter, not even a Swifty. I was blown away.
I understand the nfl is thrilled. Think of all the fans they lost over kappernick. They just gained how many million more new fans? Buying jerseys, tuning in, spreading the word.

The NFL should pay her.

I heard there are even YouTube’s explaining football 101 to Swiftys

SweetSue92 i would wager my life savings that if Kelce was not dating taylor then the NFL would switch tomorrow nights game with the chiefs and jets to the bills and dolphins game> we KNOW that to be true that they would,i mean come on,who wants to see the chiefs play the AARONLESS Rodgers Jets? nobody. On the other hand,the bills dolphins game would be an exciting game to watch.

they are not switching ONLY because taylo is going to be at the game.they are saying tomorrow nighs prime time game may be the most watched ever in NFL history for a prime time game because there are going to be fans of taylor who are not even football fans,casual that are going to want to tune into the game.

i just dont get all the hype.when jessica simpson was dating tony romo,it didnt even come close to the media attention this is getting,the cameras didnt constantly zoom in on jessica in one of the suites watching the game as they did in the last chiefs game as they did with taylor..i heard from friends of mine that saw it the cameras were focusing on taylor half the game,thats crazy. they are acting like she is a god or something.

SweetSue92 i would wager my life savings that if Kelce was not dating taylor then the NFL would switch tomorrow nights game with the chiefs and jets to the bills and dolphins game> we KNOW that to be true that they would,i mean come on,who wants to see the chiefs play the AARONLESS Rodgers Jets? nobody. On the other hand,the bills dolphins game would be an exciting game to watch.

they are not switching ONLY because taylo is going to be at the game.they are saying tomorrow nighs prime time game may be the most watched ever in NFL history for a prime time game because there are going to be fans of taylor who are not even football fans,casual that are going to want to tune into the game.

i just dont get all the hype.when jessica simpson was dating tony romo,it didnt even come close to the media attention this is getting,the cameras didnt constantly zoom in on jessica in one of the suites watching the game as they did in the last chiefs game as they did with taylor..i heard from friends of mine that saw it the cameras were focusing on taylor half the game,thats crazy. they are acting like she is a god or something.
People who aren’t football fans tuning into the game? Sounds like you. And the nfl loves new fans.

Taylor is way bigger than jessica, Carrie underwood. Giselle.

If Beyoncé dated a football player maybe it’d be this big. Or GAGA. If lady gaga was dating a football player that would be good.

Dua Lipa should date Tua from the dolphins. Tua and Dua.

I'm not a Taylor Swift fan, but I respect what she has created. Kelce is one of the greats to play tightend.

That is the extent of my interest. Who someone dates, fucks or just waves at, is none of my business.

So Travis Kelce tried to shoot his shot with Taylor Swift this summer apparently, and she rebuffed him. Only maybe not, because she showed up last night sitting with his mom at the Chiefs game, and now it's all anyone can talk about:

View attachment 833885

And she left with him which causes another furor. I can't remember anyone in my lifetime sucking up all the oxygen in all the rooms like she does. Not even Michael Jackson or Madonna in their heyday. Must be strange to have her life. I wouldn't even want her money to have her life, but maybe that's just me.

Here in Philly we have our own Kelce/Swift combo. Jason Kelce and DeAndre Swift having a good year running the ball.

People who aren’t football fans tuning into the game? Sounds like you. And the nfl loves new fans.

Taylor is way bigger than jessica, Carrie underwood. Giselle.

If Beyoncé dated a football player maybe it’d be this big. Or GAGA. If lady gaga was dating a football player that would be good.

Dua Lipa should date Tua from the dolphins. Tua and Dua.

Taylor is bigger than all of these now. I have never in my life seen anything like this--and I lived through Madonna and Michael Jackson in the 80s. The Eras tour is a trailblazer. Hate her all you want, plenty do. But no one can match her.

Taylor is bigger than all of these now. I have never in my life seen anything like this--and I lived through Madonna and Michael Jackson in the 80s. The Eras tour is a trailblazer. Hate her all you want, plenty do. But no one can match her.
SNL did a great skit on Taylormania in the NFL. Travis and Taylor showed up to do a cameo and went to the after party and were seen holding hands. Who cares? Uh, all of us?

So glad to see Eagles and 49rs are beatable. Go Lions

So what time is the Taylor Swift game this week?

You do know she's an Eagles fan right? The plan is to fuck with Travis the week before they play each other. If they do. Ghost him. Release a song that week about his tiny pecker. Fuck Lamar Jackson and let that tape get out.

Talk about Taylor Swift all ya want, just don't put on any of her music. :lalala:

I can honestly say I have never heard an entire Taylor Swift song, and never plan to.

That crap is an affront to music in general. I can't believe they're serious about calling that "music".

It's more like nails on a chalkboard to the ears.

She's pretty and can sing and write songs in one way and one octave, and that's it.

You do know she's an Eagles fan right? The plan is to fuck with Travis the week before they play each other. If they do. Ghost him. Release a song that week about his tiny pecker. Fuck Lamar Jackson and let that tape get out.

I guess she and I have that in common. I'm not a big NFL fan. I pick my pro teams by who has former Bama players on the roster.

The Eagles have Jalen Hurts, Landon Dickerson. Josh Jobe, Devonta Smith, Eli Ricks, Tyler Steen, and now Julio Jones (one of my favs)? Roll Tide!!

Forum List

Back