Even the NFL is Overtaken by Taylor Mania

Anyone dumb enough to take the advice of ANY celebrity on how to vote doesn't deserve the right.

It's not advice. It's that they are at the age where choice is important. What's dumb is these young people aren't politically engaged. Thanks to Republicans, and Taylor Swift, they will be next year. Without her, young women wouldn't even know the issue is on the ballot.

I hate it when Ted Nugent or Kid Rock think they're smart and tell uneducated whites who to vote for. Have you seem the report I posted about economic despair among white uneducated men? Those losers are the ones listening to Ted and Kid Rock, two millionaires.

And Taylor isn't lying, is she? Republicans are trying to take women's right to choose away.

And for a rich person like her to like the GOP? That's saying something. If she was a greedy person like Ben Carson, Bruce Jenner or Kanye West she'd be telling them to vote GOP. Right? You just don't like it that she's a liberal like me.

Who are you to decide what is enough for anybody else? People can make whatever money they can make. None of your business. Don’t be bitter, jealous, or communist it heart.

Whatever. You are not wrong. I don't like to watch it. It makes me sad. I MUTE and or turn the channel at first sighting.

It's not advice. It's that they are at the age where choice is important. What's dumb is these young people aren't politically engaged. Thanks to Republicans, and Taylor Swift, they will be next year. Without her, young women wouldn't even know the issue is on the ballot.

I hate it when Ted Nugent or Kid Rock think they're smart and tell uneducated whites who to vote for. Have you seem the report I posted about economic despair among white uneducated men? Those losers are the ones listening to Ted and Kid Rock, two millionaires.

And Taylor isn't lying, is she? Republicans are trying to take women's right to choose away.

And for a rich person like her to like the GOP? That's saying something. If she was a greedy person like Ben Carson, Bruce Jenner or Kanye West she'd be telling them to vote GOP. Right? You just don't like it that she's a liberal like me.

"Uneducated whites" do not need Ted Nugent or Kid Rock to tell them the economy sucks. People are not stupid about their own money.

"Uneducated whites" do not need Ted Nugent or Kid Rock to tell them the economy sucks. People are not stupid about their own money.
They’re stupid if they think republicans will fix anything.

The fix for inflation is already in place. Trump won’t have to fix anything. He will take over a good economy like he did the last time. Then he will add $10 trillion to the debt.

She poisons Childrens' minds with GW and Deep State BS. Sealy probably cuddled up with micheal jackson during his childhood? We all see the results of brainwashing. LEARN to THINK.
i think its pretty safe to say smellybozo cuddled up to michale and taylor is his new hero. dumbass will reply to me actually beliving i read his babble.:auiqs.jpg:

Poor folks can't sell subs.

BS. I don't need some movie Star like short Tom Cruise to sell me anything. They can take regular people and make funny or creative ads. There are millions and millions of beautiful regular girls they can use. Even children. It makes me angry to see a Billionaire make another $8million working on TV to sell me a car. Maybe I am the one with the problem but I call it as I see it.//

The fix for inflation is already in place. Trump won’t have to fix anything. He will take over a good economy like he did the last time. Then he will add $10 trillion to the debt.
^^^^dumb like the dumbest ever on the boards. pathetic. Embarrasing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dumb as a burlap bag full of ball bearings. Incapable of logic and reason//
:yes_text12::thankusmile:

:thewave::thup:

what else do you expect from a liar who has about as much credibility as brett farve,him and brett farve are two peas in a pod.same as farve,sealy is a broken record.He will say to you THATS IT I AM PUTTING YOU IN IGNORE over and over to you in a thread and yet he NEVER does after claiming he will. I guess he has no idea how the ignore button works obviously.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

leftwinger pretty much the majority of the board figured that out about smellybozo years ago.:up: In the politics section for SURE,that CANNOT be debated, he REALLY REALLY needs to stick to sports where he actually knows something about what he is talking about.

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:
the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.:up::thup::auiqs.jpg:

BS. I don't need some movie Star like short Tom Cruise to sell me anything. They can take regular people and make funny or creative ads. There are millions and millions of beautiful regular girls they can use. Even children. It makes me angry to see a Billionaire make another $8million working on TV to sell me a car. Maybe I am the one with the problem but I call it as I see it.//
knowing smellybozos kinda heros he has,i guarantee he has photos of tom cruise all over the wall and wants to get married to him. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

1696001340934.png

You Know leftwinger if not for one other poster that WOULD be correct.smellybozo actually comes in second place and cannot even claim first prize on that and that is because one poster we are overlooking and forgot that even smellybozo cannot top as the most stupid poster on the boards someone we forgot about is THE BANKER,he constantly has shit on his face in embarrassment everyday getting a sore butt constantly from so many ass beatings.smellybozo will at LEAST say something intelligent once in a great blue moon when he posts in the sports section the banker though NEVER does and is obviously a child living in a basement not yet reaching puberty yet.

heck even people on his OWN SIDE laugh at him.NOBODY can compete with the banker as the most dumfuck poster on the boards,not even smellybozo,he comes in at a close second but the banker has even him beat.

smellybozo at least does not go and create an exact duplicate thread of the same thread to run off to when suffering an ass beating something the banker is VERY famous for as you very well know.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

Last edited:

Separate the nation then. A loose confederation will show us the realities. Parts of states will definitely detach from each other.

Separate the nation then. A loose confederation will show us the realities. Parts of states will definitely detach from each other.
You guys, when met with reality, would come crawling back so fast.

Or your citizens would be flooding in like asylum seekers and we'd have to build a wall to keep you out.

You’ll Be Very Surprised Who’s Benefiting Most From Bidenomics

You guys, when met with reality, would come crawling back so fast.

Or your citizens would be flooding in like asylum seekers and we'd have to build a wall to keep you out.

You’ll Be Very Surprised Who’s Benefiting Most From Bidenomics

The ideas and beliefs are too far separate. It is like two compete different ways of living. Even with all of us having flaws. all of this depends on high taxes. When Social Security started it was 1% from employee earnings and 1% from employer. Today it is around 6.5% from the same plus Medicare contributions which is 15% or so. Much of this money is put into the general fund and not kept in the SS/Medicare fund. Net year, the yearly deficit is approximately 1.9 trillion dollars. And that is with the stealing of the Social Security money. Social Security/Medicare/Medicaid is around 63% of the federal budget. Tell us your answer to that.

The ideas and beliefs are too far separate. It is like two compete different ways of living. Even with all of us having flaws. all of this depends on high taxes. When Social Security started it was 1% from employee earnings and 1% from employer. Today it is around 6.5% from the same plus Medicare contributions which is 15% or so. Much of this money is put into the general fund and not kept in the SS/Medicare fund. Net year, the yearly deficit is approximately 1.9 trillion dollars. And that is with the stealing of the Social Security money. Social Security/Medicare/Medicaid is around 63% of the federal budget. Tell us your answer to that.
Fix it. Remember when bush said we needed to go to war and we came up with the money? Do that.

I know you won’t like this but roll back not only the bush and trump tax breaks, roll back the Reagan tax breaks Too. We need that money.

Clinton had a projected surplus. Bush used that as justification to pass his tax breaks. Want to compromise? Keep the Reagan tax breaks. But roll back bushs.

And trump had no reason to pass his tax breaks. We didn’t need them. Should have put that money into social security.

Im way better off than 80% of Americans and I’m going to count on social security. Without it, I would have to tap into my savings. With social security, I’ll live off it and the interest. Then I’ll leave my nephews a lot. I like the program. If you die at 61, too bad. You get nothing. But if you live to 95 you will get a check every month for 30 years.

Let’s start by ending pensions for senators. They’re all billionaires and con men why they get pensions after only serving one or two terms? My buddy will get a huge pension if he just gets re elected once. On top of his cop pension. He’s county clerk now

So Travis Kelce tried to shoot his shot with Taylor Swift this summer apparently, and she rebuffed him. Only maybe not, because she showed up last night sitting with his mom at the Chiefs game, and now it's all anyone can talk about:

View attachment 833885

And she left with him which causes another furor. I can't remember anyone in my lifetime sucking up all the oxygen in all the rooms like she does. Not even Michael Jackson or Madonna in their heyday. Must be strange to have her life. I wouldn't even want her money to have her life, but maybe that's just me.

Lamar Odem dated a kardashian. jlo maybe? Jlo came close. Her and Arod. Carrie underwood probably went to her now husbands hockey games.

Taylor Swift isn’t just a businessman shes a business, man.

Forum List

Back