Even the NFL is Overtaken by Taylor Mania

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
So Travis Kelce tried to shoot his shot with Taylor Swift this summer apparently, and she rebuffed him. Only maybe not, because she showed up last night sitting with his mom at the Chiefs game, and now it's all anyone can talk about:

1695630019250.png

And she left with him which causes another furor. I can't remember anyone in my lifetime sucking up all the oxygen in all the rooms like she does. Not even Michael Jackson or Madonna in their heyday. Must be strange to have her life. I wouldn't even want her money to have her life, but maybe that's just me.

Other than having "a purrdy mouth" I don't get the appeal....Maybe it's like how people were fascinated by Twiggy back in the day. :dunno:
Teeny-bop, chewing gum....no more Hanna Montana since she turned slutty so now its Taylor Swift.

Lol.
Liberals were touting that she is a national treasure on another thread, despite the fact she burns more carbons than Gore...
71735b1bd875fccb.png

Add to that, there are 90 diesel semis that are dedicated to moving her concerts from city to city at the tune of $500K per week.

Another wasteful wealthy hypocritical elite telling others to live with less.

Last edited:
In addition to pretty lips Ms. Swift also has great legs. I don't care for her politics though.

So Travis Kelce tried to shoot his shot with Taylor Swift this summer apparently, and she rebuffed him. Only maybe not, because she showed up last night sitting with his mom at the Chiefs game, and now it's all anyone can talk about:

View attachment 833885

And she left with him which causes another furor. I can't remember anyone in my lifetime sucking up all the oxygen in all the rooms like she does. Not even Michael Jackson or Madonna in their heyday. Must be strange to have her life. I wouldn't even want her money to have her life, but maybe that's just me.

You would have to have close friends and family who were close before you got famous.

But the other thing you can do is find someone else who is famous. Then you can be a power couple. You're not alone if you are with someone who loves you.

I only wish the best for her. She seems nice enough. Sweet enough. And I wonder how arrogant I would be if I were that famous. Full of myself. Nah. I think I'd be a nice celebrity. But I would get sick of people asking to shake my hand. Eventually I would say no. Maybe that's why Michael Jackson wore one glove on his right hand. LOL

She poisons Childrens' minds with GW and Deep State BS. Sealy probably cuddled up with micheal jackson during his childhood? We all see the results of brainwashing. LEARN to THINK.

Bill Belichick Calls Taylor Swift the ‘Biggest Catch’ of Travis Kelce’s Career​

Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid also joked that he was the one who set up the singer and the football star.

commenters generally agreed that Kelce’s apparent success with Swift, whom he’s previously admitted to having a crush on, was the athlete’s biggest win of the night. Even New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick thinks so. When he was asked on The Greg Hill Show about the new “power couple in the NFL,” Belichick joked, “Travis Kelce has had a lot of big catches in his career — this would be the biggest.”

When Kelce caught an epic touchdown

Trying to impress his girl

You guys are just mad she's pro choice.

Other than having "a purrdy mouth" I don't get the appeal....Maybe it's like how people were fascinated by Twiggy back in the day. :dunno:

She was very Twiggy for some time. She is lean now, but not what you might call "scrawny".

Teeny-bop, chewing gum....no more Hanna Montana since she turned slutty so now its Taylor Swift.

Also Elton John and Michael Jackson. That's how big she is. I don't love all of her politics, believe me. But she's a cultural force to be reckoned with.

Travis Kelce is the most overhyped NFL player in the league.

Taylor Swift is the most overhyped musician in the world.

Makes sense they hook up.

She's not a fantastic singer, that's for sure. She's a good songwriter, but she's even better at capturing the cultural moment.

This is where my fellow conservatives err--we don't appreciate capturing the culture. So we miss out.

Travis Kelce is the most overhyped NFL player in the league.

Taylor Swift is the most overhyped musician in the world.

Makes sense they hook up.
Kelce is the second best tight end of all time, second to only Gronk

She's not a fantastic singer, that's for sure. She's a good songwriter, but she's even better at capturing the cultural moment.

This is where my fellow conservatives err--we don't appreciate capturing the culture. So we miss out.
Yeah that's a good point.....and she doesn't skimp on her live shows if you can afford a ticket.

So Kelce sees 300,000 new followers on social media, an increase of merch sales 400%, and jumps into top 5 selling jerseys in 24 hours. He is already on television ads too much, and now this.

I am no fan of those making $25million per year on TV selling me Subway sandwhiches.
Or even those who made a fortune long ago still hanging on paid to shill products. It makes me angry.

Forum List

Back