Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

kennedy slumped over at some point.

dcraelin,did you get my pm i sent you?

yes and I did read your latest posts on the subject.

pretty interesting wasnt it how Carter -the one president we have had since JFK who was NOT corrupt, that like Kennedy, he also tried to get rid of the CIA and a warning shot was fired near him.then two of the people picked up in the attempt,ONE of them had the name Lee Harvey as well?

the message being sent by the CIA to carte was clear,the message they wre sending him was-we know what your doing,stop it right now,you play ball with us or you will suffer the same fate as JFK.
He was the ONLY president that came out and said he did not believe the warren report.He caved in to them though after the warning shot and became their willing puppet in the end as well.He was clearly taking steps to get rid of the CIA though as well.Coming in and firing evil bastard Bush sr and replacing him with stansfield turner who reformed the CIA getting rid of all the covert operaters and then reagn comes in and firs him depeite his excellent job he did in cleaning house and reforming then and brings in william casey who got them back to their covert operations and dirty tricks again.so much for the great ronnnie reagan.:cuckoo:

Casey and reagan would have been hunted down by the american people if they knew from the very beginning if they knew this comment casey made in the very beginning of the CIA.

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."-- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)
http://www.whale.to/b/casey_h.html

http://www.dailypaul.com/310764/wel...an-public-believes-is-false-william-casey-cia

Last edited:
Got a link to the Carter shooting. I can't find anything on a google search and I don't remember the incident.

Every committee that did a study on the shooting all claim three shots from the rear, all of them. The HSCA tried their hardest to prove conspiracy and even claimed there to be a conspiracy. But that was based on faulty information given to them which in their desire to prove conspiracy they accepted without test. Then it was proved to be BS and we were back to 3 bullets from the rear.

The blood splatter analysis should prove beyond doubt that the kill shot was from the rear. All the rest is BS.

rr2Xi0m.png

Legacy of Secrecy: The Long Shadow of the JFK Assassinatio
n

pretty interesting wasnt it how Carter -the one president we have had since JFK who was NOT corrupt, that like Kennedy, he also tried to get rid of the CIA and a warning shot was fired near him.then two of the people picked up in the attempt,ONE of them had the name Lee Harvey as well?

the message being sent by the CIA to carte was clear,the message they wre sending him was-we know what your doing,stop it right now,you play ball with us or you will suffer the same fate as JFK.
He was the ONLY president that came out and said he did not believe the warren report.He caved in to them though after the warning shot and became their willing puppet in the end as well.He was clearly taking steps to get rid of the CIA though as well.Coming in and firing evil bastard Bush sr and replacing him with stansfield turner who reformed the CIA getting rid of all the covert operaters and then reagn comes in and firs him depeite his excellent job he did in cleaning house and reforming then and brings in william casey who got them back to their covert operations and dirty tricks again.so much for the great ronnnie reagan.:cuckoo:

Casey and reagan would have been hunted down by the american people if they knew from the very beginning if they knew this comment casey made in the very beginning of the CIA.

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."-- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)
William Casey

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything American public believes is false" William Casey, CIA | Peace . Gold . LOVE

the shills are obviously worried these facts are being told the way their handlers sent them here so quickly to trolll after this post was made.:D

William Casey

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything American public believes is false" William Casey, CIA | Peace . Gold . LOVE

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."--

Sounds more like a conversation between Obama and Ayers.

William Casey

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."--

Sounds more like a conversation between Obama and Ayers.
or handjob and his shrink...

you know if Oswald did kill Kennedy, how can people be so sure it wasn't at the behest of the soviets, sense he spent some time there? How could they have dismissed that so early, or at all?

except there was never any evidence he killed jfk.:D

Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

Just like our government. Years behind. He was killed in 63 and they still had a conspiracy to kill him in the 70"s. That explains a lot about Washington.

dodgeball I see.The government admitted the warren commisison was wrong,that there was a second shooter idiot.:cuckoo:

people llike agent trolls dawgshiot and freewill never have any answers for the facts in these videos that prove multiple shooters were involved.:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft2UsqMuqHE]Articles 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting, they described the trees as much more of an obstruction.

whats funny about this is that agent freewill only proves the FBI when they reconstruced the shooting,how they did not do so under similiar circumstances.they cut down the tree there in that photo and fired at NON MOVING TARGETS and opened the window ALL THE WAY up instead of partially as seen in photos,great way to simualte oswald there.:lol::lol:

trolls like freewill and dawgshit of course will say this guy is lying and making things up of course.:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLxocPaeTYA]The CIA kills innocent Americans (1/2) - YouTube[/ame]

i love how the paid agent shills like dawgshit and freewill always play dodgeball with this fact and never have any answers for it just like they dont for any videos that show multiple shooters.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Lee-Harvey-Oswald-Not-Guilty: OSWALD NOT GUILTY! FAMED SNIPER SAYS SHOT IMPOSSIBLE

Finally, I would have to deal with two factors at the same time; the curve of the street, and the high-to-low angle formula—a law of physics Oswald would not have known.”

Oh, the old "high-to-low angle formula".

LOL!

trolls like freewill and dawgshit of course will say this guy is lying and making things up of course.:cuckoo:

The CIA kills innocent Americans (1/2) - YouTube

Interesting thing about the CT crowd. Everyone is a liar except those who spout what they wish to believe.

BTW if the witnesses are being, or were being, killed off then they did a damn sloppy job of it. Two years after the assassination they kill Lt. Cmdr. Pitzer. For two years Pitzer could have copied or done whatever he wished with the films. They were so sloppy they let the Navy Corpsman live. They just weren't very good at taking care of loose ends.

I am not posting the whole letter as to not know the copyright laws but here is a synopsis of the letter. Why do people make things up? To make money. Maybe this fellow believes what he is telling us. But tell me, if you are CIA wishing to kill an American citizen then why would they meet with two people at the same time? A secret is only a secret when one person knows once more then one it is no longer a secret. Besides if he turned down the killing then why did the CIA tell him who it was? I respect the man's service but this sounds like a bunch of BS.

The Col. Daniel Marvin Story

Letter to Dr. J.D. Rose, editor of The Fourth Decade, 22 July 1997

Col. Daniel Marvin -- Asked to Kill an Assassination Witness?

We have come full circle. From working closely with Daniel Marvin, seeing him regularly and talking frequently on the telephone - planning to write a book together - now we are convinced that he has been dishonest with us. Where lie the limits of this deceit? It is pointless to speculate. But the implications of what he wrote in his TFD article and what he said on The Men Who Killed Kennedy are so important that we feel obliged to alert the research community of his duplicity, hence this letter.

R. Robin Palmer
206 Oak Hill Road
Ithaca, NY 14850 Allan R.J. Eaglesham
300 Hayts Road
Ithaca, NY 14850

Here is another link that spells out the inconsistencies in what is being said: http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Pitzer/Article-8.html

Last edited:
you know if Oswald did kill Kennedy, how can people be so sure it wasn't at the behest of the soviets, sense he spent some time there? How could they have dismissed that so early, or at all?

But for those who say Oswald did it, seems to me they have a higher burden of proving it wasnt done by the CIA, FBI, or even the KGB. because anyone defecting from the US, then defecting back again is going to draw some attention from these agencies.

But for those who say Oswald did it, seems to me they have a higher burden of proving it wasnt done by the CIA, FBI, or even the KGB. because anyone defecting from the US, then defecting back again is going to draw some attention from these agencies.

gotcha.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back